PDA

View Full Version : Can the messages we receive be false?

MaliMarie
05-04-2012, 03:19 AM
Hey, I've never been good at channeling or automated writing... I mean, sometimes it happens and everything is fine, but I have trouble with some of them.. I got one that was in latin or something.. It looked like latin but when I tried the online translators it gave me some thing I don't think it meant at all.. A friend of mine wrote something down that made me question.. The lady spoke through her but was talking to me. She said I needed to find my spirit guide. I've thought and thought on it, but I still don't know what this guide is. She said it was an animal and has presented itself to me before. I know this might be better in the guide section but really my question is, could she be sending me on a wild goose chase? I mean, i don't think my friend confused the writing with her own mind, the lady talking knew too much about me. So... can they lie? Like confuse us? I don't see why they would but this was a year ago and I STILL can't figure it out. Help?

Henri77
05-04-2012, 03:31 AM
"sounds like Latin" well there may be older languages that sound like Latin but no longer exist.... as one possibility

ANYONE can come through a channel.....being on the other side is no guarantee they're reliable OR knowledgable. They might say they're ascended masters but ya just can't verify that.

Still, we tend to attract like intelligences... truth attracts truth, so they say.

MaliMarie
05-04-2012, 03:37 AM
Thank you, I don't think she lied but still, I feel like if I had "known the animal before then I'd be able to figure it out, right? Or is this one of those moments when 'we don't know as much as they do'? lol

WhiteWarrior
05-04-2012, 11:40 AM
I have even witnessed strong psychics pose as spirits for other psychics. It was not a nice experience, there were plenty of lies, and it ended VERY badly when the liars were found out.

John32241
05-04-2012, 02:18 PM
Hi,

Spiritual guidance is the essential necessity as we travel through life. That is an easy thing to suggest. Not quite as easy is how any of us is best able to establish that guidance. When a specific suggestion on that is made it is often a biased perspective. My suggestion will be no different.

Many will say that the best guidance comes from deep within the self. I find that this is true for me as well. The best way in which any of us can learn about connecting to and listening to our spiritual guidance is to seriously ask our self that question about which way is best for us. The quality of our intentions will then determine the outcome for us.

That is the way to get connected to guidance, as I see these things.

John

MaliMarie
05-04-2012, 07:08 PM
Thank you for your help! :)

Joshua_G
05-04-2012, 08:34 PM
ANYONE can come through a channel.....being on the other side is no guarantee they're reliable OR knowledgable. They might say they're ascended masters but ya just can't verify that.

Indeed. At times, imposters do connect us.

emerge
05-04-2012, 10:23 PM
When you're just opening up and connecting to who ever you can find it's a lot like going to a crowded public place like a train station or airport and striking up a conversation the person standing next to you. You have no idea who that person is. The conversation may start off good but later on the person may say things that makes you think they are a real psychopathic nut case. So the message you thought was in Latin and then translated may be exactly was meant by whoever you were channeling at the time.

Most people have several human spirit guides and angels to help them. Animal spirit guides are frequent too. Many times when an animal spirit guide makes itself known to you it is through your dreams. You can also have an affinity to them. Like you are drawn to them or you may just like them a whole lot, or maybe you just keep seeing them on TV, in magazines, books, or just about everywhere. Then again it could be an animal you never really thought about. Maybe you had an odd encounter with an animal once and just can't remember it.

If you want to connect to your animal spirit guide there are a few things you can do. First is just before you go to sleep ask for the animal spirit guide to come to you in a dream. Keep doing this until you remember a dream with an animal in it. Don't limit yourself to land mammals either. It could be bird, fish, whale, dolphin, snake, turtle, or even mosquito or butterfly. Keep yourself open to any possibility. They all have their own special wisdom to share with you.

Then once you know what your guide is, meditate a few minutes before you try to channel and ask them to come through to you. You can also ask your other guides and angels to help you connect with your animal spirit guide. Intent is very important and helps a whole lot especially in the beginning. You can also channel your other guides and angels by doing the same thing. Channeling your guides will be a lot better than channeling a random stranger.

Good Luck

MaliMarie
06-04-2012, 05:45 AM
Thank you emerge :) I'm going to try that.. The past few years has been like a 1000 piece puzzle... with several pieces missing lol. I'm hoping figuring these things out will help me put everything together

TheressaWilliams
06-04-2012, 03:42 PM
I suppose you just need to take everything with a grain of salt. If you find yourself doubting, there may be a chance something's not quite right. Trust your instincts and you should be fine.

Aquarian
08-04-2012, 06:08 AM
So... can they lie? Like confuse us? I don't see why they would but this was a year ago and I STILL can't figure it out. Help?
Rare to find one that doesn't lie.

True enlightened spirits raise your vibration such that you can know they're for real. Likewise, they don't need to explain anything to you -- you are able to know it intuitively at that level.

God-Like
08-04-2012, 08:36 AM
The lady spoke through her but was talking to me. She said I needed to find my spirit guide.

Hi marie ..

This statement alone made by a channeled source would cause me to question as to why 'I' need to find him/her ... To suggest that one needs to 'find' perhaps suggests that the guide is lost or not already linked /merged within their individual energy ..

x dazzle x

John32241
08-04-2012, 02:46 PM
I would not be too harsh towards that word selection. The word "Find" is similar to "Discover".

Truly all of us can find and learn some more things about the self.

John

God-Like
08-04-2012, 06:44 PM
I would not be too harsh towards that word selection. The word "Find" is similar to "Discover".

Truly all of us can find and learn some more things about the self.

John

I agree words can mean different things depending on how they are said ..

She said it was an animal and has presented itself to me before. I know this might be better in the guide section but really my question is, could she be sending me on a wild goose chase?

It seemed as if Malimarie was perhaps wondering if she would be chasing her own tail ..

x daz x

MaliMarie
08-04-2012, 10:40 PM
The message was through autowriting so I can quote it here. it says "Why are you not being true to yourself? Listen to yourself and the spirits around you.... Your first spirit animal you already know. She is waiting on you to accept her. Your spirit guide is waiting to meet you on your first meditation." The problem is.. I've meditated a hundred times since this happened.. and I get nothing from it.. which is why I asked if she could be lying... or trying to mislead me.

WhiteWarrior
08-04-2012, 11:53 PM
The message was through autowriting so I can quote it here. it says "Why are you not being true to yourself? Listen to yourself and the spirits around you.... Your first spirit animal you already know. She is waiting on you to accept her. Your spirit guide is waiting to meet you on your first meditation." The problem is.. I've meditated a hundred times since this happened.. and I get nothing from it.. which is why I asked if she could be lying... or trying to mislead me.

To be blunt: you are doing it wrong. Seek me out in the chat and I will show you what works. I have succeeded in 8 of 11 cases so far.

Aquarian
09-04-2012, 12:51 AM
which is why I asked if she could be lying... or trying to mislead me.
More likely your friend channelled themselves.

MaliMarie
09-04-2012, 03:03 AM
lol whitewarrior I will.. just pm me and tell me when you're usually on.. I seriously need to figure this out and I am so glad someone can finally help me :)

higherself
12-04-2012, 09:50 PM
A whole book can be written about channeling because it deals also with the consciousness of the person and that of the channeled being, as well as the realm from which the message is channeled. A thorough knowledge of realms and dimensions is needed, coupled with true wisdom and discernment of spirits