PDA

View Full Version : Angels ripped off my skin...

Makoorakoo
24-04-2007, 11:39 AM
hiya all,

I hear all these comments about angels not helping even from myself. But a friend recently theorised in some ways real angels do this so that parts of our life are destroyed for the new. The reason for the title of this thread is so we see angels "ripping our skin off" to allow "new skin" to grow. Its sometimes painful but in the end the new skin is likely to be stronger ^_^

I would like to see your views on this theory everyone, thanks.

Love and blessings to all

Octarine
24-04-2007, 09:22 PM
Dear Makoorakoo,

I experience Angels as pure unconditional love, so I find the title of this thread and your opinion a bit strange.
During my whole life, I have experienced the presence of Angels in all kinds of situations. I have studied all it has been said about them, I work with them when giving therapy, in general my life is full of them. Therefore I can tell you with certainty that Angels are part of creation and they exist in a certain hierarchy, their purpose towards human kind is to be of assistance to us. However, even when they are here to help, they are not allowed to interfere in our process of evolution. This means that they will not help you doing to you what they think is best, but they can only assist us the moment we recognise we need certain kind of help, for example, when I recognise I need compassion, I can ask for it, when I need to be more sensitive to others, or less selfish or anything like that.
I strongly believe in our free will and also that we create our own reality, therefore Angels are just witnesses of our life until we dare to call them for help and I hardly believe anybody would ask to have their skin ripped off.
[I][COLOR=royalblue]The problem some people have regarding Angels, is that they try to see them through human ways of thinking, when they are actually ethereal and multidimensional, that

pure
27-04-2007, 07:47 PM
Hey All

Makoorakoo i have never heard of this theory or explanation, i think it may be put in a wrong way, i dont think these words best describe change. But that just my opinion.

Where did you hear this and whats the website?

Octarine, i found your explanation of angels beutiful. Angels are beutiful and i too believe we dont get what we want but what we need. If we would just ask for help and believe that angels and all spiritual beings exist. Then the skys the limit. then we can be more positive, and all negetivity seems to cease.

Have a great day/night..

~Pure~

Makoorakoo
27-04-2007, 09:56 PM
hiya pure,

this theory isnt on a website it was one my friend made. I do admit the wording of the explanation does seem slightly out of balance.

love and blessings to all

ann
30-04-2007, 04:57 PM
i must say im new to this,well in practise that is,but i too love angels n agree with what you say Octarine ,i dont think it could av been said better,(my writing changed colour)
ann

James2612
10-05-2007, 06:32 AM
Makoorakoo,

I think i understand what your saying.
I don’t think you mean literally ripping skin off, I am sure it was a metaphor meaning. They may not help you with some thing but there is a bigger picture and they have reasons for not helping at times.

Some times we need to learn things on our own, with out help from others. I am not an expert on angles, and I am not saying this right or wrong only that I understand what you are saying!!!

James