PDA

View Full Version : FAIRY = DARK ENERGY???

Kylie<3
15-03-2012, 04:45 PM
Hello all,

I am new to this site. I hope you guys can help me with some new "info" I just came across on the web that is actually a bit scary to me regarding fairies & their realm.

This Q&A quote came from hopefrombeyond.tripod (can't post the dot com, because I am a newbie) I am hoping if you guys can tell me if this is true or not, I have never heard anything bad about fairies & their dimension before...

Q: I am trying to tune into the Fairie Kingdom, any suggestions?

A:. Please do NOT get involved with the dark, and Faeries are on a bandwidth level that is in the Minus Category of Dimension Level Two. Earth dwells in the Third Dimension, so you can imagine that if you are accessing a lesser wavelength, this vibration tone will be deeper in resonance, harder to live in, and of course the obvious: a great deal of negativity involved, depending upon the gullibility factor. Faeries and Elves are truly of a Minus Level and will be affording themselves the primary energy so as to keep you enslaved to them. Placing your intentions, support, credence, beliefs, or turning your Will over to Faeries or such beings will throw away and negate all you have gained thus far, and could disrupt your Auric Field to the point of having Spirit Attachments brought into your Chakras. The spectrum now is widening to the point of the Light becoming brighter and more high, plus the darkness is also increased, like a pendulum swinging but in a stronger more fuller way than before with this Awakening or "The Quickening". The dimensions are now overlapping like never before, too, and the Veils are being thinned or removed totally. Being prepared for this and using good judgment is essential.

Quagmire
15-03-2012, 05:35 PM
As far as I know, fairies are the angels of the Earth, while those we call Angels are the angels of the heavens in which they originate. Fairies are sweet, nurturing and caring beings, but some of them can be quite tempered if you treat them wrong. Also have in mind that with spirits as it is with humans some are more evolved than others... When dealing with spirits of all kind it is always a smart thing to be aware of what spirits you attract... hope it helps.

Enya
15-03-2012, 10:06 PM
Oh dear oh dear oh dear.... please don't pay attention to this. Never heard so much tosh in all my life... 'minus category of dimension level two' - you WOT?!?

As in all things, there will be 'good' and 'bad' levels of elemental/fairy energy and it's up to you to be sensible and treat them with respect but don't let stuff like this cause alarm.

Kylie<3
16-03-2012, 01:10 AM
Thank you both. I figured it might be a bunch of hogwash...on another note, I have fairies in my aura. Does this mean anything special? How can I access their dimension?

Animus27
16-03-2012, 01:12 AM
Purely psychobabble.

ETA: The author of aforementioned FAQ clearly has some, uh, interesting ideas, that I don't agree with in the least. But oddly enough the warning is not misplaced. The sidhe of Celtic folklore and other hidden folk of other European lore are considered to be worthy of caution and even to be avoided because of their fickle and sometimes malevolent natures.

Arcturus
16-03-2012, 01:51 AM
sure faeries and the like aren't anything like those out of walt disney films, their love is one of action and not all sentimental gush like humans but this doesn't make them harsh generally, just not fluffy bunny, but that's a good thing. dark energies normally airse when river courses are changed and the like and these energies are forced to live where they cannot thrive. humans can help here

Quagmire
16-03-2012, 11:33 AM
...on another note, I have fairies in my aura. Does this mean anything special? How can I access their dimension?

It could mean that you are an incarnated fairy or just one who have been friends with the fairies in previous lifetimes. First spend time discovering who you are and why you are on Earth, then in time it will all reveal itself to you I think. Here the other morning I received images of myself from an ancient time where I was at a party in a fairy realm. It was so much fun :smile:

You could try to ask, if you could visit one of their realms in your dreams.

LadyTerra
19-03-2012, 04:12 AM
Hello all,

I am new to this site. I hope you guys can help me with some new "info" I just came across on the web that is actually a bit scary to me regarding fairies & their realm.

This Q&A quote came from hopefrombeyond.tripod (can't post the dot com, because I am a newbie) I am hoping if you guys can tell me if this is true or not, I have never heard anything bad about fairies & their dimension before...

Q: I am trying to tune into the Fairie Kingdom, any suggestions?

A:. Please do NOT get involved with the dark, and Faeries are on a bandwidth level that is in the Minus Category of Dimension Level Two. Earth dwells in the Third Dimension, so you can imagine that if you are accessing a lesser wavelength, this vibration tone will be deeper in resonance, harder to live in, and of course the obvious: a great deal of negativity involved, depending upon the gullibility factor. Faeries and Elves are truly of a Minus Level and will be affording themselves the primary energy so as to keep you enslaved to them. Placing your intentions, support, credence, beliefs, or turning your Will over to Faeries or such beings will throw away and negate all you have gained thus far, and could disrupt your Auric Field to the point of having Spirit Attachments brought into your Chakras. The spectrum now is widening to the point of the Light becoming brighter and more high, plus the darkness is also increased, like a pendulum swinging but in a stronger more fuller way than before with this Awakening or "The Quickening". The dimensions are now overlapping like never before, too, and the Veils are being thinned or removed totally. Being prepared for this and using good judgment is essential.

I just want to say that Faeries are just like everyone and everything else (Angels included)--we all consist of shadow and light.

We must have Light in order to see the Shadow and it oftentimes takes a Shadow to bring about the Light.

Where there is a top--you will (also) find a bottom. Where there is a front--you will surely find a back.

Peace and Love on your path to exploring whatever calls to you and learning all the lessons you need to...

Blessed be...

xxLoveLifexx
20-03-2012, 09:29 AM
Hello Kylie,

my experience with these beings and realms is that they occasionally can hold on to some form of resentment towards us humans, because they are very much like many other elementals caring for the planet, while we at the same time don't seem to care much about it. Though they are not negatively oriented.

There are many forms a fairy can have and they reside typically on a higher energetic plane, and not less energetic plane - like the answer you posted aimed to look at it.

So far I had solely very interesting and inspiring experiences. It's a contradiction right here to say - that they are negatively oriented when at the same time they care for the natural way of things. I can understand that on other levels there can be beings that have no empathy for other beings and will behave like that, but those beings are usually not caring for the planet.

When you look for suggestions to tune into the fairy realm you might find other resources you resonate with. In fact it can be really frustrating wanting to get an understanding when you come across projections and opinions on the internet. At the same time you can use your own imagination and inner guidance to find ways to do things like that.

RiversLady
20-03-2012, 11:09 AM
Purely psychobabble.

ETA: The author of aforementioned FAQ clearly has some, uh, interesting ideas, that I don't agree with in the least. But oddly enough the warning is not misplaced. The sidhe of Celtic folklore and other hidden folk of other European lore are considered to be worthy of caution and even to be avoided because of their fickle and sometimes malevolent natures.
Animus27 offers very good advice. The original Q&A answer sounded like something out of WoW or D&D, and has no practical bearing in real life. A good rule of thumb is to be as nice to any being you interact with. All elementals, elves, gnomes, etc. are getting lumped into the catagory of "Fairy". What do you think of when you think of a fairy? Tinkerbell? That is not how they look. Cute little flower fairys became popular with the "fairy at the end of the garden" era.
Little people are broken down into several different groups. Seelie (generally good trooping fairys) and unseelie (harmful solitary fairys), and those guardian spirits of buildings and places. They don't like interference in their lives by mortals unless asked. They have rules and laws of their own that can trick or trap a human. It is best to stay on their good side and not try to hunt for them.
The best way to see or experience them is to have a positive and happy outlook. Clean up litter in an area you think they might be in. Meditate quietly in a secluded spot. Let them be the ones to offer a greeting first.

Henri77
23-03-2012, 07:22 AM
My spiritual teacher advised my that my ex wife was a fairy in past life, and since then, I've met a number of young women (as a photographer) that I recognized of fairy origin... I seem to attract 'em for some reason and always bring out their unique talents... sensitive, somewhat shy, but tremendously creative.

Only once did I see fairies briefly, near a forest , on break during a spiritual workshop, They appeared to me when I thought of them.

Dragonfhain
26-03-2012, 05:15 AM
My god, I cannot believe someone answered like that. AND including ELVES! I am very in touch with elves and I cannot contemplate how someone could say such!

Animus27
26-03-2012, 05:25 AM
My god, I cannot believe someone answered like that. AND including ELVES! I am very in touch with elves and I cannot contemplate how someone could say such!
In Anglo-Saxon medical charms, certain illnesses were believed to be caused by invisible stone arrows shot by elves. Like the fair folk, there's lore about elves being tricksy and nasty at times, even if many are more kindly disposed to mankind.

Dragonfhain
26-03-2012, 07:16 AM
In Anglo-Saxon medical charms, certain illnesses were believed to be caused by invisible stone arrows shot by elves. Like the fair folk, there's lore about elves being tricksy and nasty at times, even if many are more kindly disposed to mankind.
Ahhh, yep, that's ma elves! No only joking. Yes, elves are sly. Thats why I like them. Sneaky, Interesting beings... But actually. I would defiantly believe that...

JOHNTY
26-03-2012, 09:34 PM
Greetings,

May I suggest that you first take your shoes off and then connect yourself with the earth, the air around you until you feel you have some connection with them. When you have done that go and hug a tree, one you can actually put your arms completely around and link your fingers. Try to connect with the spirit of that tree, ask your questions and be honest with them - in other words don't feel silly or awkward when you do, be as genuine as you would when chatting and asking questions of a trusted friend. Try to feel, experience the answers that will come to you. They may come as words; they may come as emotional impressions; they may come as pictures - you may just feel that you know the answer.

Trees are wonderful beings. Most humans have yet to discover just how spiritual they are with their feet in the earth, their body standing tall on the ground, their head in the clouds, their arms stretched wide to the glory of God as they give their heart and soul to us by way of oxygen. Yes, go and hug that tree and tell it how much you love it.

Quagmire
27-03-2012, 10:23 AM
their arms stretched wide to the glory of God as they give their heart and soul to us by way of oxygen.

May I suggest that the trees do not stretch their arms wide to the glory of god but simply to the Divine being we know as the sun.

LadyTerra
27-03-2012, 04:24 PM
May I suggest that the trees do not stretch their arms wide to the glory of god but simply to the Divine being we know as the sun.

In my Tradition--FatherSun is the God.:wink:

Peace and Love on the path of your choice...

Blessed be...

Quagmire
31-03-2012, 09:43 AM
In my Tradition--FatherSun is the God.:wink:

I am aware that some people see the great divine spirit of the sun as a god and I have also found out that in some mythologies I have been considered a god, but I would never consider myself such and neither do I with the sun. But peace be it with the path that others find comfort in... :smile:

LadyTerra
31-03-2012, 06:19 PM
I am aware that some people see the great divine spirit of the sun as a god and I have also found out that in some mythologies I have been considered a god, but I would never consider myself such and neither do I with the sun. But peace be it with the path that others find comfort in... :smile:

Peace and Love upon the path of your choice (as well)!:hug: