PDA

View Full Version : clairaudience help??

hoonsince89
06-03-2012, 10:29 PM
I would like to develop this ability more but dont know how to go about it.
I have done some research and have not found much help other than aquiring stones...

I can tune in and get the ringing tone at will, i can raise it or lower it a little but still i hear no voices...

I ask my guide to contact me but he/she never seems to do so.

they have spoke to me before, but that was on their accord and i was unable to reply.

Any help would be awsome!

Native spirit
06-03-2012, 10:42 PM
:smile: I cant tell you what you want to hear, i was born with the ability so ive always had it, normally you connect to your guides and they help but if you dont get anywhere, maybe its not to be for you,
sometimes sitting in a spiritulist church can help you open up.if there is one near to where you live, you could always attend a development group, if it is meant to be that you are going to hear spirit,then you will.

Namaste

hoonsince89
07-03-2012, 12:11 AM
how do you connect to them? i have been asking in my head, do you have to do it out aloud maybe?

ribiq
07-03-2012, 12:25 AM
You should work on meditating into trances; then you can get astral sight, clairaudience, lots of things. Trances are the best immediate way to lessen the gap between physical and nonphysical consciousness, and after you do this repeatedly you start to get a better grasp of those kinds of things without needing the trance as much. Energy work on the third eye and crown could certainly help as well

hoonsince89
07-03-2012, 05:04 AM
okay awsome, this should take me to long. thanks!

John32241
08-03-2012, 10:55 AM
how do you connect to them? i have been asking in my head, do you have to do it out aloud maybe?

Hi,

Imaginary conversations in your head are better than speaking aloud. The best advice I know of is to elevate your "pure intent". Essentially that is a heart centered desire to work with your spiritual guidance for the sake of your deepest energetic essence.

Most of us are interested in what the logical mind considers important. We lack humility. As a result, the questions we ask are not elevated enough for a proper spiritual response.

This is, according to my understanding, the biggest reason why we have a hard time reaching our deepest inner wisdom. We truly lack a desire to Listen.

When we are ready to Listen, the guidance will Speak.

John

Native spirit
08-03-2012, 12:03 PM
:smile: Hi hoonsince.

You should meditate ,ask your guide to draw close to you .you dont have to speak outload you can speak it in your mind.

Namaste

hoonsince89
18-03-2012, 12:50 AM
Thank you john- I am yet to try that, hopefully that is the cause. Developing heart desires is very difficult considering the way we are brought up!

I shall try that also native spirit- thanks!

Lynn
18-03-2012, 02:57 PM
I would like to develop this ability more but dont know how to go about it.
I have done some research and have not found much help other than aquiring stones...

I can tune in and get the ringing tone at will, i can raise it or lower it a little but still i hear no voices...

I ask my guide to contact me but he/she never seems to do so.

they have spoke to me before, but that was on their accord and i was unable to reply.

Any help would be awsome!

Hello

Remember that one can combine one or more TOOLS from the tool box to "Hear" when I am teaching I also have one have pen and paper with them as well so that if one feels that pull to maybe write what one feels as a vibration of speach. I have found that we ofter hear more than we know we have. The brain is so wired to what voice or sound is like that it at times tells us we are not hearing something.

Lynn

Henri77
23-03-2012, 03:35 AM
Good topic
Yeah, as Lynn mentions, journaling CAN really open you to messages....
It's worked consistantly for me... to channel spirit when other means don't seem to work.
Spirit whistles at me to get my attention, though we're not really conversing that much ....as a rule ....usually it's a heads up ,about something I should do (get your butt to bed, when I'm up too late, online)
or 2x today was advised a chore or purchase could wait....rather than an answer to a question.. for me

the trick seems not to try, but relax and allow

MorningMist
23-03-2012, 04:29 AM
Interesting suggestions!

It wasn't something I sought to do or even considered...it just sort of happened one day. I hear audibly, just the same as hearing anyone in the flesh talking.

MM

hoonsince89
23-03-2012, 07:31 AM
What do you mean by whistle, like a human whistle?
I asked it to reply if it could hear me and i began to hear a tinnitus, high pith sorta ring.
This has been happening daily for some time tho, but it was the first time it happened instantly after asking for a reply...

TammyDodd
24-03-2012, 02:46 AM
When one's abilities awaken, the most natural form of communicating for that person will show itself first. Different people have natural intuitive abilities so you will find some people relate to what you are experience and some don't. For those that don't, it is not that they do not have ability, it is just that their natural and first sense may be different. From what you are saying, Clairaudience is what is coming to you first. In that, that you are sensing the energetic messages your spirit guides are sending you and you are interpreting them in an auditory fashion. If you were Clairvoyant, you would sense the same messages but you would interpret them as visions or pictures that you see in your "mind's eye" or astral.

In terms of developing this ability, the key is practicing getting into, and maintaining your open and receptive state. When you notice you are picking up on information, notice what you are feeling, sensing, noticing. Everyone's intuitive and aware state will feel a bit different. The more you know that "feeling" the more you can practice going there at will, and in that, get into your open channeling, clairaudient state. It really is like anything...practice, practice, practice. Someone mentioned meditating. That is very good for learning to still and focus your mind so that your awareness won't be distracted when you are sensing and picking up on messages.

Truly, all the intuitive abilities are natural and you will naturally attract the people, experiences, opportunities, and methods to develop and hone your new skill. Even just practicing 5-10 minutes a day will put you way. Don't worry or think about it too much...it will all unfold naturally.

Henri77
25-03-2012, 09:53 PM
A louder and typically short ringing, above the background constant ring.
To get my attention when a thought is sent from guide-spirit,
Most always when I'm not trying to listen-communicate and they want my attention.