PDA

View Full Version : Need to contact a spirit outside of dreams - advice?

gravitysrainbow
28-01-2012, 11:00 PM
For about three months now, a male entity has been popping up every once in awhile in my dreams. He speaks to me as if we are very familiar with each other, and it's always nonchalant conversation. I enjoy his visits. The only problem is, I don't know his name, what he is, etc! I'm not very good at controlling conversation when I dream, and the last time I tried to lucid dream, I had a bad experience involving sleep paralysis and an old hag at the foot of my bed... I was thinking of trying to contact this man outside of sleep, maybe in meditation. Any thoughts or advice on how to do this would be greatly appreciate.

Also, I want to mention that since the bad lucid dreaming incident, I've asked him to protect me and haven't had a nightmare or encounter with the hag since. This makes me wonder if he's just a spirit or if he's something else.

Toolite
29-01-2012, 12:54 AM
For about three months now, a male entity has been popping up every once in awhile in my dreams. He speaks to me as if we are very familiar with each other, and it's always nonchalant conversation. I enjoy his visits. The only problem is, I don't know his name, what he is, etc! I'm not very good at controlling conversation when I dream, and the last time I tried to lucid dream, I had a bad experience involving sleep paralysis and an old hag at the foot of my bed... I was thinking of trying to contact this man outside of sleep, maybe in meditation. Any thoughts or advice on how to do this would be greatly appreciate.

Also, I want to mention that since the bad lucid dreaming incident, I've asked him to protect me and haven't had a nightmare or encounter with the hag since. This makes me wonder if he's just a spirit or if he's something else.

trying contacting him during meditation.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

Schurchy
29-01-2012, 12:55 AM
meditate, think of ur third eye, then actually, call out to the man, if u can remember what he looked like, think of that. and just keep calling his name every 3 minutes.

What if found out for myself, because im not very spiritual...yet ;) it takes about two days to get an answer for me. its different for everyone, so just try it.

good luck!
Jake

Xan
29-01-2012, 01:04 AM
gravitysrainbow... Here's a thread that may help: Contacting Spirit Guides - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=8493 (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D8493)

Xan

Schurchy
29-01-2012, 05:48 AM
the reason why he acts like that (from my POV) is because he knows u so well. basically most spirit guids (especially in ur inner circle) they have known u in one of ur past lives

gravitysrainbow
29-01-2012, 07:47 PM
Thanks for all the advice! I'm definitely going to try to apply that contacting spirit guide meditation. Hopefully I'll get some answers soon :)

TammyDodd
24-03-2012, 02:18 PM
The reason why people mostly notice spirit guides, loved ones who have crossed over, and other angels during their dream state, just before bed, or first thing in the morning is not because of that spirit/angel... It is because at that time in your day you are most receptive, open, and not very "thinking / mental". During the day we usually are so back to our very mental, thinking, daily routine that our "spider senses" or awarenesses are at the back of our awareness and we don't notice things.

Angels, spirit guides, and the such are always there, always around you...it is just that at certain times are you in enough of an open, relaxed, and receptive state to notice and communicate with them. So, in this...it is about you learning to continually get back to that state of openness and awareness. Trying to consciously communicate in the dream state can be difficult so easier to learn to make that connection while you are wide awake during the day.

Again like everything, practice, practice, practice. I've always said learning to meditate is a very good start and then once you learn to focus and still that active "thinking mind" you can then learn to channel that stillness into opening your awareness and sensing and feeling the spirits and spirit guides around you.