PDA

View Full Version : Older Woman and Younger Man

janspirit
03-04-2007, 04:30 PM
Hi

Would like to know what u all think about this.. u see i am attracted to someone 20+ years younger .. is it possible for a relationship like this to work, if the woman is the older partner?

Or should i just keep it as friends...

I am really looking for my twin flame now.. not another soulmate relationship ..

any thoughts would be appreciated..

It seems that if the man is older its fine, but not the other way around, what u guys think?

Love n Light

Janspirit :angel11:

OceanWaves19161
03-04-2007, 08:05 PM
Personally I don't think theres anything wrong with it...age is really just a number. Society does however deem those kinda relationships "wrong" and it'd probably raise a few eyebrows. Persue it if your ready for the comments and everything otherwise I'd just stick to being friends!

Alana

Moonflower
03-04-2007, 08:17 PM
Hi Janspirit

Chronological age is immaterial as you know some people who are younger are older & wiser than their years & whatever consenting adults wish to do should not concern anyone else, it is your life live it & if people dissaprove then bounce it right back to them be yourself & be happy.. You will always get opinionated people but my philosophy is who cares there is so much more that they can focus on.

I hope you are feeling a little better, more positive my friend :hug2: .

Love, light & blessings Moonflower xx

elaine
03-04-2007, 08:31 PM
I dont think that there is anything wrong with it myself.Society are very quick to judge though. Only you can go with your heart and make that decision.Good luck in whatever you choose.

angelicious
03-04-2007, 09:28 PM
In my view, as long as that someone you are attracted to isn't a minor, and you're not breaking any laws, then go for it Mrs Robertson, lol. Just kidding. :D

Personally though, I'm good with the idea of a younger-older, whatever gender, relationships. Age is a measuring tool, yet I tend to use maturity as a tool too.

However, I'm also a mother to a 15 year old (a minor), and if she was to get involved with some older man 20+ her age I would send his butt to jail. When she is of legal consenting age, then fine for me if it's fine for her.

I hopeful my daughter will avoid the predators in life as she has up till now, I can only do my best to educate her on what is appropriate by law and what is not.

By the way, my daughter's dad is 14years my senior. We seperated when my daughter was two yrs. In my case, looking back, cringe, I regretted the age difference & loathed him for a while as I felt he took advantage of a young girl (me) at an obviously, vulnerable age and time in my life. I'm wiser now, we still maintain good cooperative relationship, and he's a great loving dad to me daughter. I made peace with this part of my angelicious history a long time ago, and life is totally richer because of the experience.

SpiritAwakes
04-04-2007, 02:09 AM
Hello Janspirit,

Only you can know what is right - and I agree, in many ways the chronological age of an individual may be a poor representative of their "true" age or place. You just have to follow your heart! I think it's wonderful that you're striving to find your Twin Flame! I found mine 6 years ago, and our life has been quite the fairy tale ever since. I always believed that one day I'd find him, although some of my prior experiences almost had me giving up, thank goodness I didn't! Best of luck in your romantic adventure! If he's right, you'll have no doubts. But perhaps, if you have some, it's because deep down you're still seeking? No one can know but you hon. I wish you fiery blessings as you discover him, whether he's here today or just around the corner for you. Whatever you do, don't give up until he's in your arms.

All the best~

janspirit
04-04-2007, 10:34 PM
Hi

Thanks for ur helpful answers.. it's what's in ur heart that counts I guess.. and no he is not underage Angelicious !!! He is 24...lol

anyway we keep talking on messenger msn and i do like him a lot, but u nevah know till u meet someone.. actually we seem complete opposites in a lot of ways lol...

But i am looking for my twin soul, and they r said to mirror u .. so have to wait n see, be fun looking tho i guess...

thanks again

Love n light

Janspirit xoxoxo :hug2: :hug3:

angelicious
05-04-2007, 12:48 PM
Hi

Thanks for ur helpful answers.. it's what's in ur heart that counts I guess.. and no he is not underage Angelicious !!! He is 24...lol

Hey, Janspiritilicious, my mistake, tehehe. I can't help it if you look so young in your profile photo so I deducted the 20+ years you said he was from what you look like & thought to myself... "20+ years younger??? That must make him what, 14??? tehehe.:D

GoldChord
05-04-2007, 01:06 PM
Howdy,

Go for it. Live life while you can. Have a younger man - but always remember - men under 30 - sigh ...:rolleyes: are just ... well ... under 30. I love them to pieces, but, they move so quickly from mothers, to girlfriends, to wives. Just make sure you're not fulfilling a preconstructed role for him. But if he's sincere and a good bloke, willing to take you as you are ... rock on.

Take care.

janspirit
06-04-2007, 10:26 AM
Hey, Janspiritilicious, my mistake, tehehe. I can't help it if you look so young in your profile photo so I deducted the 20+ years you said he was from what you look like & thought to myself... "20+ years younger??? That must make him what, 14??? tehehe.:D

Hey Angelicious

Thanks for the laugh... hee hee... good genes i think, my mum always looked a lot younger than she was... I guess being vegetarian has helped - i've been vege for 20 years now..

I'm kind going off him anyways, turns out he's a bit of a flirt... oh well, he only young..but I do think we share a soul connection... but hey, i have soul connections with lots of people..

thanks Goldchord for ur comments too.. v helpful

Cheeers

love n light

Janspirit xoxox