PDA

View Full Version : how to set up communication w higher self/spirit

Schurchy
16-01-2012, 04:45 AM
Hey guys it's Jake again,

I just wanted to see what the best way was to be able to set up a channel for ur otherself/higherself w urself. i want to be able to talk to it and my spirit guide, which i have both not achieved.

Thanks!
Jake

GuiYoM
16-01-2012, 03:02 PM
This thread might help;

spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=18714

mattie
16-01-2012, 05:00 PM
This thread might help;

spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=18714

Thank you for posting this. Direct link-
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=254418#post254418

Toolite
16-01-2012, 08:02 PM

I just wanted to see what the best way was to be able to set up a channel for ur otherself/higherself w urself. i want to be able to talk to it and my spirit guide, which i have both not achieved.

Thanks!
Jake

The fastest I would purchase or make a pendulum to access self. meditate and ask questions to access your guides.

All The Glory belongs To God Forever!

John32241
17-01-2012, 03:45 PM
Hi Jake,

The last time I was asked to assist someone with this, the advice I received from their higher self was that telepathy sessions with me would help the most.

If that is something that would interest you, send me a PM about it.

Thanks,
John

Mayflow
17-01-2012, 05:12 PM

Thanks!
Jake

Meditation, contemplation, reading, going to remote places in nature alone, these are a few of my favorite things. Along with dreams and Bardo (states in between dreaming and not dreaming) and daydreaming and poetry or other writing. You only find these channels you are seeking by dialing into your own interior carrier frequencies.

iDreamCatcher
20-01-2012, 02:06 PM
Releasing resistance via regular, joyful meditation.
That's how Esther Hicks did it 25 years ago!

Gleb

Schurchy
23-01-2012, 12:24 AM
sound sgood everybody-Thanks :)