PDA

View Full Version : cloud scying

rubiesmoon9
04-01-2012, 01:16 PM
I know all of us see different images when looking at clouds. I would like to know if there is a book or information on what the images mean.

iDreamCatcher
20-01-2012, 03:04 PM
Meaning would be deeply specific to the person looking. I don't think there is a book that will tell you the specific answer on this.

Toolite
15-02-2012, 06:07 PM
I know all of us see different images when looking at clouds. I would like to know if there is a book or information on what the images mean.

do you have dreams that come to past? it would be no different than how you learn by your dreams.. i've seen a symbol taught in my dreams be used in the clouds so i think it feeds over...thats something that takes times or if you want you can use dream interpretation symbols and alter their meaning as you are taught.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

sups
16-02-2012, 02:55 PM
I thinkit is very specific to the person scying.eg a horse would mean to someone strength and speed whereas to someone else it means escape.
sybols are afterall just metaphors it is the interpretation that matters.

Quintessence
16-02-2012, 03:34 PM
Meaning would be deeply specific to the person looking. I don't think there is a book that will tell you the specific answer on this.

Agreed. Symbolic meanings are not universal, and things like "dream dictionaries" are predicated on the mistaken assumption that this is so. What you need to do is begin learning your OWN symbolic language and know how to analyze what various symbols mean to YOU, personally.

LadyTerra
16-02-2012, 08:00 PM
There are lots of books that can give you a general idea and you can (also) take it from there and go by your own basic instinct.

Green Witchcraft (vol. 1) by Ann Moura

Earth Power by Scott Cunningham

AnimalWise by Ted Andrews

Dancing with Dragons by D.J. Conway

All of these offer insight to what certain images mean.

Peace and Love on your path to discovering the Mysteries...

Blessed be...

rubiesmoon9
17-02-2012, 10:29 PM
thank you everyone for responding.

LadyTerra
18-02-2012, 06:31 PM
thank you everyone for responding.

Your very welcome!:hug: