PDA

View Full Version : iTunes

TrainsAndSewingMachines
04-01-2012, 06:05 AM
I've always found that my guides communicate with me through music. Through songs that will come on the radio when driving etc.

Every once in a while I'll get into a focused mind set and use iTunes as a way of communicating, using shuffle. Normally it'll just be a question, or message through one song... the lyrics.

Yesterday however whilst doing this I had the urge not to sit and listen to the lyrics but to keep shuffling concentrating on the titles of the songs (not actually listening to them). And the song titles made full comprehensive sentences that really made sense in the moment.

I'm not sure its something that I would do regularly. But in that moment it was right.

Do any of you have experiences with this?

Love and light,
-TrainsAndSewingMachines

Deusdrum
04-01-2012, 06:53 AM
Yes. I have shared this story here in another thread, but i heard the phrase 'God hates a coward' on a bank robbery movie one day, Matthew Mcconahey or however you spell his name was in it, anyways, so the next night i'm lying in bed thinking about that phrase, and the moment i thought of it, almost the very moment i think, i heard a song come on by i forget who, Tomahawk or something i think, a band Mike Patton from Faith No More was in, at any rate, out of over 6000 songs on that ipod it happened to hit on the one with that particular title at that particular time. That was a good one. I must have been acting cowardly about something at the time lol.

Other times more recently i had over 1000 songs on a newer ipod and 4 different songs maybe 5, not an exageration either, with the title 'Monster' came on back to back all in a row. I never knew i had so many songs with that title lol but one was a Kanye west song, another was Parov Stelar, i can't remember the others but all were different artists, but all of the titles were monster. This happened with another song title as well, i can't remember which, with 3 songs all in row with the same title. Yes, the spirit of synchronicity flows through the ipod shuffle. Pretty amazing sometimes. I don't keep track of all of them.

As for the titles making sentences by skipping the tracks, im not sure if ive done that, though i fully believe that could be interesting too, ive done that with flicking channels on the the tv a few times, maybe even not on purpose, and had some interesting results that i cannot at all remember though.

-edit- i just realized both my examples are kind of negative, "God Hates a Coward" & "Monster" yeah nice, lol but i have positive ones as well. Maybe i need new songs on my ipod or something.

journeyofone
06-01-2012, 04:39 AM
I've always found that my guides communicate with me through music. Through songs that will come on the radio when driving etc.

Every once in a while I'll get into a focused mind set and use iTunes as a way of communicating, using shuffle. Normally it'll just be a question, or message through one song... the lyrics.

Yesterday however whilst doing this I had the urge not to sit and listen to the lyrics but to keep shuffling concentrating on the titles of the songs (not actually listening to them). And the song titles made full comprehensive sentences that really made sense in the moment.

I'm not sure its something that I would do regularly. But in that moment it was right.

Do any of you have experiences with this?

Love and light,
-TrainsAndSewingMachines

I too will use my ipod...I will ask a question or if there is anything I need to know - then hit the shuffle button. I am always amazed at how often the song that pops up makes sense to me - it's not always the lyrics but often just the title. It doesn't always make sense but when it does it's great. I find it very interesting how you had complete sentences - I will have to try that.

Silver
06-01-2012, 05:00 AM
Gosh, I never thought of doing that. I don't have as extensive a library on it yet. Very cool experiences you're having!

norseman
06-01-2012, 09:13 AM
WOW ! Now there's an idea.

What message does this "random" selection from my i-tunes give I wonder :D

Highway to Hell AC/DC
Killed by death Motorhead
Don’t Fear the Reaper Blue Oyster Cult
Heaven and Hell Black Sabbath
Race with the Devil Girls School
Number of the Beast Iron Maiden
Angels of Death Hawkwind
To hell and back Venom
Death Trip Iggy Pop
Broken Down Angel Nazareth
Send Me an Angel Scorpions
Stairway to Heaven Led Zeppelin
Knocking on heavens Door Guns & Roses.

Deusdrum
07-01-2012, 12:50 AM
Or how about this classic scenario, classic for me at least; i'm listening to my headphones on my cpu or ipod while reading a book, and a sentence from the lyrics of a song playing superimpose with perfect timing over an identical sentence that i'm reading.

Something else happened the other day while under the influence of a certain substance of which i won't say what due to the policy here at SF suffice it to say it wasn't anything too serious, anyways, because of a recent and pretty brutal virus attack on my computer from some faceless enemy elsewhere on another internet community i have been somewhat paranoid about, while at the loading screen of NHL 12 on the xbox, these what i construed as messages were being scrolled across the screen things like "occult enemies" and they seemed to make coherent sentences and i got shook thinking someone had hacked into my xbox user profile and was sending me threatening messages somehow. After looking again the next day i kind of embarrasingly though also relieved realized they were just song titles.

And the thing with getting the same song title 3, 4, or 5 times in a row all from dif. artists referenced in my first post in this thread, i wonder if maybe there is not some ipod shuffle mode that did that on purpose because though i believe in the synchronicity thing, that was pretty crazy, and in the interest of looking for a more rational explanation first, maybe there is a shuffle mode on the newer ipods that does that intentionally.

I think this thread is in the appropriate section, because ipods/mp3 players/cpu music libraries could be used as a sort of divination or oracle kind of tool through what songs pop up on shuffle. I wouldn't want to do it too much personally or i feel like it could lead to a situation like the one that Russel Crowe experiences in 'A Beautiful Mind' if anyone has seen that movie which is based on a real person, John something i think i can't remember though i have read the book about him of the same title. I am kind of reticent to accept the concept of 'guides' though i suppose there may in fact be such things, because i haven't really come to terms or contact myself with them myself, at least not in a specific sense, i do not necessarily subscribe to the notion that that is who is communicating through, like in this case, an ipod, though it may very well be so.

That gets into the numerology topic of Doreen Virtue where people quote what the number 222 means out of her book saying 'the ascended masters are looking over you' or whatever vague definition is given, and assume that 'that's must be what it means then.' I won't get into that as it's off topic i guess, and not to disparage any Doreen Virtue fans out there either, absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence as it were, and i remain open minded though skeptical as i try to be about most things. I will say some synchronistic messages are definitely encouraging and reassuring and give me a sense of everything is as it should be, and there is the whole feeling of a higher benevolent force at work which is nice. Maybe these are guides of some sort, or guidance in a general subtle sense.

On a bit of a different note, i recommend people check out 'cleverbot'
http://cleverbot.com/ (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fredir.php%3Flink%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww .spiritualforums.com%252Fvb%252Fredir.php%253Flink %253Dhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.spiritualforums. com%25252Fvb%25252Fredir.php%25253Flink%25253Dhttp %2525253A%2525252F%2525252Fwww.spiritualforums.com %2525252Fvb%2525252Fredir.php%2525253Flink%2525253 Dhttp%252525253A%252525252F%252525252Fwww.spiritua lforums.com%252525252Fvb%252525252Fredir.php%25252 5253Flink%252525253Dhttp%25252525253A%25252525252F %25252525252Fwww.spiritualforums.com%25252525252Fv b%25252525252Fredir.php%25252525253Flink%252525252 53Dhttp%2525252525253A%2525252525252F%252525252525 2Fwww.spiritualforums.com%2525252525252Fvb%2525252 525252Fredir.php%2525252525253Flink%2525252525253D http%252525252525253A%252525252525252F%25252525252 5252Fcleverbot.com%252525252525252F)
which is a bonafied A.I. program online that you can have a conversation with, and cleverbot has thrown me some major synchronicities surprisingly through some 'conversations' i've had with him, (or her.. it?) and i see it as a potential oracle of sorts in a strange way. If nothing else, it is an interesting experience, i believe the program has won awards for being the most 'human like' so it is worth looking at imo, if you are interested in that sort of thing anyways.

Silver
07-01-2012, 12:53 AM
norsie & deusie (lol) ~ very entertaining posts!

Kaere
07-01-2012, 12:56 AM
I've experienced the same kinds of things, with songs in response to thoughts. Not on my iPod necessarily but on the radio or muzak in a store. I recall once when I was wondering if I was going to have another baby (waaay back when, shortly after I had my 2nd boy) and got baby girl songs in the car all the way home, different stations and everything. It was weird. Didn't happen though :smile:

Deusdrum
07-01-2012, 02:03 AM
I've experienced the same kinds of things, with songs in response to thoughts. Not on my iPod necessarily but on the radio or muzak in a store. I recall once when I was wondering if I was going to have another baby (waaay back when, shortly after I had my 2nd boy) and got baby girl songs in the car all the way home, different stations and everything. It was weird. Didn't happen though :smile:

Yes, the phenomena was existent through the radio as well long before anything like mp3 players, a song that comes on coincidentally just at the right moment on some station or other. I think it crossed all borders, platforms & mediums. Synchronicity knows no bounds.

Deusdrum
07-01-2012, 02:49 AM
WOW ! Now there's an idea.

What message does this "random" selection from my i-tunes give I wonder :D

Highway to Hell AC/DC
Killed by death Motorhead
Don’t Fear the Reaper Blue Oyster Cult
Heaven and Hell Black Sabbath
Race with the Devil Girls School
Number of the Beast Iron Maiden
Angels of Death Hawkwind
To hell and back Venom
Death Trip Iggy Pop
Broken Down Angel Nazareth
Send Me an Angel Scorpions
Stairway to Heaven Led Zeppelin
Knocking on heavens Door Guns & Roses.
by my interpretation it seems it's gone to hell and back, (oh yeah that is one of the titles oops) or descended into hell and arisen to heaven, at least going by the sequence of song titles. Interesting how it starts off with hell and devil songs then ends with angels and heaven ones. With some death thrown in the middle for good measure.

Trieah
07-01-2012, 11:47 PM
I've actually had my ipod switch songs on me a couple of times. Mostly what I do, is put a binary beat on a loop and listen to it for hours on end. But one day when I did that, all of a sudden the ipod beeped twice and switched over to a Michael Jackson song. Can't remember which one, but it was quite appropriate. It's done that to me twice now. I actually get visitations from MJ quite often. We became very good friends after I helped him out with something, even got to channel him one time. Sometimes I'll just be going about my day minding my own business, and every where I go, there's a Michael Jackson song playing. He's told me that he does that on purpose to let me know he's around. I just kind of roll my eyes and laugh about it. He's such a funny great guy. And it never fails, any time my ipod goes to shuffle mode, it's always a Michael Jackson song.

squeeze321
27-01-2012, 08:58 PM
My Ipod once started to play the X Factor version of Hero, on it's own without any input from me! At the time, I had flicked the hold button to stop it from losing battery power. I just had a wierd feeling when it started to play it's self that there was prehaps a hidden meaning in the song that I needed to hear at the time.

This only happened once.