PDA

View Full Version : what does it mean to find a quarter on the ground on new years eve?

mallie
01-01-2012, 07:09 AM
Hey everyone,

Earlier in the evening I had made out a huge list of all my big and little hearts desires I want to manifest in 2012. Some of these desires are huge and I have been waiting many years for their manifestation. Anyway, later in the evening I went to go get my mail and I found a quarter by my mailbox. Now, my first reaction when finding this quarter on the ground is, "wow, I am so lucky!" Usually I find a penny on the ground and it has been a looong time since I have found a quarter on the ground.

Because I notice unusual things (and my angels send me lots of signs), and because this was New Years Eve when I saw this - I was curious what all of you make of this sign and it's deeper meaning the angels were trying to tell me.

Keep in mind that I was also a little depressed that another year is ending and I still do not have my hearts desires or a way out of my old situations - so sometimes angels send you signs to cheer you up

AngelPsychic444
01-01-2012, 10:07 AM
Hey everyone,

Earlier in the evening I had made out a huge list of all my big and little hearts desires I want to manifest in 2012. Some of these desires are huge and I have been waiting many years for their manifestation. Anyway, later in the evening I went to go get my mail and I found a quarter by my mailbox. Now, my first reaction when finding this quarter on the ground is, "wow, I am so lucky!" Usually I find a penny on the ground and it has been a looong time since I have found a quarter on the ground.

Because I notice unusual things (and my angels send me lots of signs), and because this was New Years Eve when I saw this - I was curious what all of you make of this sign and it's deeper meaning the angels were trying to tell me.

Keep in mind that I was also a little depressed that another year is ending and I still do not have my hearts desires or a way out of my old situations - so sometimes angels send you signs to cheer you up

Looks like you had an amazing abundance synchronicity, today, which probably is going to be something that will follow you around all through the new year! Congrats on your new found abundance!

:smile:

Deusdrum
02-01-2012, 12:02 AM
It means 25 years of good luck and prosperity.

mallie
02-01-2012, 12:06 AM
Thanks AngelPsychic and deusdrum for your answers! No matter how you look at it - it is obvious that it is a sign of good luck and better things to come for me!

mallie
15-01-2013, 07:41 AM
Update for 2013 Ok I did find lots of coins all over the ground this past year. But here is something really funny - I was at a nightclub new years eve and I found a $5 bill on the ground -soooo I am now assuming I will be finding paper money all over the ground this year!

Adrienne
15-01-2013, 10:05 AM
Update for 2013 Ok I did find lots of coins all over the ground this past year. But here is something really funny - I was at a nightclub new years eve and I found a $5 bill on the ground -soooo I am now assuming I will be finding paper money all over the ground this year!

Wouldn't that be nice !