PDA

View Full Version : Channeling

stephen1964
28-12-2011, 03:17 PM
Please can somebody tell me how to channel.

Tricia
28-12-2011, 04:40 PM
Finding yourself a 'good' teacher is the first step.

ahmandah
28-12-2011, 04:58 PM
+1

It's not wise to channel without knowing exactly what it is one is doing.

Toolite
28-12-2011, 05:37 PM
+1

It's not wise to channel without knowing exactly what it is one is doing.

i agree.. if it is meant for you to do i believe the guides will show you first then you can seek advice.. i know we can find a gift interesting but there is alot that comes with a gift - good and bad but, if your guide is teaching you- your covered. so I would have to agree.. i dont think you should practise it on your own.. Stephen

All The Glory Belongs to God Forever!

Toolite
28-12-2011, 05:43 PM
Please can somebody tell me how to channel.

what gifts do you have? im only asking there are so many people here to give good feedback.

All the Glory Belongs To God Forever!

Dgkswaag
01-05-2013, 07:23 PM
what gifts do you have? im only asking there are so many people here to give good feedback.

All the Glory Belongs To God Forever!

I'm I. The same boat If you would be willing to help me out that would be awesome.

I can stare into a mirror and draw energy from it, and see my face change.
I meditate regularly.
I can create a source of energy that draws focus into my hands
I have put protective bubbles over people and myself while taking care of a malicious spirit.

I have also saved my friend from being losses through meditation.

These are just a few things

Any advice would be awesome. :)

Nameless
02-05-2013, 12:27 AM
I would suggest you take a spin through the threads in this forum, and you will find a plethora of answers on that.

Good luck and have fun with it!:smile:

jaydonc
17-05-2013, 04:20 AM
It is very hard to find a good teacher.

Nameless
17-05-2013, 12:20 PM
Well, here is one I found along the way...if you are in the space of a channeling, and around the energy of channeling, that helps to get you into that space.

So, here is a You tube Video of Esther Hicks channeling Abraham, and it is called, How You can Channel Abraham, and it is Abraham explaining how you reach the channeling vibration. I love to listen to this one, it has some beautiful music behind it. There are also hundreds if not thousands of Abraham *clips* on you tube, but this is one of my favorites.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ilomKaFyw0

It still makes me feel good when I listen to it, and I have been able to channel them for awhile, and it is an incredible thing still to me. Anyone can channel, if they have the desire to do so. But it takes intention and practice and time :).