PDA

View Full Version : The Ghosts in my LIFE..

CeesLight
21-12-2011, 12:13 PM
Hi everyone,

I get visits from ghosts and apparently from my ex b/f. Now let me explain when I started to feel these presences around me I never in a million years thought I had any gifts even though it does run in my family. I started to feel movement in my bed, sitting, or laying next to me, hugging and cuddling with me and as I was told this ghost, my ex b/f, made my life miserable, like the saying "if I can't be with you then no one can". Since the age of 18, imagine that. Now 46, I feel two other ghosts, I can feel them, very strongly, can't see, but I know when they turn they heads to look at me, or sit cross legged at my bed, it's there all night and I pretty sure around me at least most of the time. Doors closing, I can't find my deodorant, and my sheets were pulled away from me one time but was covered again. Nice uh? Trying to keep a good attitude but I asked what is going on and why is my ex haunting me. If I meet someone...poof...it's over before it started. When I met someone whom I thought ok this is the one, I really had a strong connection with, pyschicly I mean, something happen and we are not together. That is a long story and probably in the wrong thread, but what I am trying to say is this has to stop. If there is something I do love is my freedom. If I understood my gifts more.. maybe it will help.

Thanks for visiting, if you have any similar experience...please feel free to share.....

have a great day,

blessing to all :hug3:

Golden28
21-12-2011, 12:21 PM
Hi everyone,

I get visits from ghosts and apparently from my ex b/f. Now let me explain when I started to feel these presences around me I never in a million years thought I had any gifts even though it does run in my family. I started to feel movement in my bed, sitting, or laying next to me, hugging and cuddling with me and as I was told this ghost, my ex b/f, made my life miserable, like the saying "if I can't be with you then no one can". Since the age of 18, imagine that. Now 46, I feel two other ghosts, I can feel them, very strongly, can't see, but I know when they turn they heads to look at me, or sit cross legged at my bed, it's there all night and I pretty sure around me at least most of the time. Doors closing, I can't find my deodorant, and my sheets were pulled away from me one time but was covered again. Nice uh? Trying to keep a good attitude but I asked what is going on and why is my ex haunting me. If I meet someone...poof...it's over before it started. When I met someone whom I thought ok this is the one, I really had a strong connection with, pyschicly I mean, something happen and we are not together. That is a long story and probably in the wrong thread, but what I am trying to say is this has to stop. If there is something I do love is my freedom. If I understood my gifts more.. maybe it will help.

Thanks for visiting, if you have any similar experience...please feel free to share.....

have a great day,

blessing to all :hug3:

It sounds more annoying than somebody who you loved that came to visit you.. as the outcome is rash and bold and at the same time, if you was open to the possibility of spirits you might of welcomed them in without realising it. Im not an expert on this subject, but that seems like its really trying to get your attention for some reason, and there is always a cause for this, im thinking maybe personal belongings perhaps, that you still have arround you that belonged to him? something that he was deeply connected to in life might spark off this kind of activity.

Or it might be something else entirely have you recently had any Renovations done on your home? this also causes activity if the property in question has history associated with it.

there's a few people on this here forum that will help you get rid of this spirit if you so will it. But dont assume it is your Ex-boyfriend for the time being. because that could be a step in the wrong direction, and to me this spirit just sounds like its trying to annoy you, or atleast thats my opinion.

CeesLight
21-12-2011, 12:32 PM
Hi Golden28

Well this has been happening for years. How do I know, one of these ghosts is my ex b/f, well I was told, twice, by pyschics. Since 18 I felt it hug me like a couple would do when going to sleep. For some reason I knew it was him, since at that time he had just past over. When it was confirmed well I was not happy with it. Now I feel ghosts around me, I may not see it, but I can feel it very strongly. No renovations and I don't think I am being annoying. Annoying is what's happening to me. When a ghost does annoying things to you, this has to stop and move on.

Maynah
23-12-2011, 12:25 PM
Hi CeesLight,
I don't think Golden28 was saying you were annoying, was talking about the ghosts. You feel them? does this scare you? are you just used to it by now? For ghosts to touch me without my permission is just plain rude. Be firm with them and tell them to leave you alone. Visualise white light around you, call on your angels for protection.
I do see a male, dark hair, straight with a bit of a wave just past his shoulders. He's just sitting there looking at me as if to say "yeah, what do you want?" He's hanging around for no particular reason but to bother you, I feel like asking him, what do you want? are you bored? but I feel I can't be bothered with him for some reason. Difficult? probably.
As Golden mentioned, do you have something of his? I would bury it. Sorry, probably not being much help, getting late here and just mumbling..

CeesLight
23-12-2011, 08:32 PM
Hi everyone,

First let me say Happy Holidays to all, may you have a wonderful Christmas with your love ones.

@ Golden28, if I misunderstood, then I do apologize.

Hi Maynah, I do feel them, sitting on my bed, there was a time when it would hug me, like cuddling while I was in bed. I am not afraid of them. I was in the begining just because I was feeling the presence to crisp, like if an actual live body was in front of me. But now I got past that, and like I was told once, I have the power. The thing is that I have prayed for it go, talk to "it" so it can go and leave my home, but nothing. And yes I am used to it, but will not accept any presence that will bother me, I have been trying but I don't know what to do, cause nothing is working. It doesn't touch me, in that way any more, it remains now at a distance, like I can feel it sit on my bed, or feel it's presence in the room, etc. I have been calling on my angels, and I now they are hearing, so I assume I am the one with the problem, why can't I hear my angels, I don't know. Why is it still hear when I have been praying. Golden28 ask if I had anything of "it", to me I don't. But now I am confused, you said you saw male, dark hair, straight , bit of wave, past his shoulders, well if it has straight hair, with wave past his shoulders, then I have no idea who it is. I didn't know anyone that close to me with this description. I need to ask you say you feel like asking him but can't be bothered with him for some reason, now this is new and I am wondering why you can't. I thinking about this and wondering who can it be. Do you rememeber anything else that might help. From what you saw he's got an attitude thinking it's ok to bother me, and why I am asking myself. I want to send you a PM, so you can know how this all started. Maybe you can pick something up. You see my ex-b/f didn't have straight hair, wavy yes, long no. All this time I have been told it's this b/f who is around, but now I am begining to wonder. And I started to feel it and the movements on my bed since he died. I need to think go back in time and see what I missed.
Thank you for insight and have a wonderful holiday with your loved ones.

Maynah
23-12-2011, 10:59 PM
This male is wearing a long sleeve collared shirt. The top three buttons are open and he's wearing long pants. He sits slouched on a chair, has this reckless attitude. In real life I would not give this person the time of day but in spirit I would talk to him and help him move on. Strange that.

Thanks for the pm, have read through it and will get back to you soon.

CeesLight
24-12-2011, 12:16 AM
Hi Maynah,

You really have me thinking. I have a photo of two b/f who died, let me know if this will help, for me it will. I just remembered that my first 3 b/f's died, but when I started to have these feelings I was 18 and only my first b/f had died when I started to feel. I never had a b/f with hair past his shoulder. Maybe it was someone I knew a long time ago, when younger, and I don't recognize it's appearance because I haven't seen this person, nor do I know he died. It must be angry at me, but why? I am not perfect, but I do know I am a good person, stay within myself, don't like conflicts. I just don't remember, like I said must be someone I knew when younger

Happy Holidays...

Maynah
24-12-2011, 08:33 AM
Ooh I get a little nervous when people send me photos, seeing the spirits as they looked in real life. That's fine though, you can pm me to my personal email. I've been busy all day preparing for christmas tomorrow. My little girl's are all so excited. Happy holidays to you and your family too CeesLight, blessings always.

CeesLight
24-12-2011, 06:02 PM
Hi Maynah,

Thank you, my son will make the best of it. I don't have my family here.
I will send you an email.. thanks ....

Blessings to all have a wonderful night....

New moon tonight.