PDA

View Full Version : Another Dimension

merrie
21-12-2011, 01:20 AM
I believe these elementals (elves, etc) are in another dimension that we cannot see except under certain circumstances. These circumstances would be a change in the brain such as hallucination from fever or people who take certain drugs to induce such states.

I recall as a child of six years old having a very high fever and seeing elfs due to the fever which resulted in rheumatic fever.

Has anyone had any similar circumstances?

Merrie

dhaga
29-12-2011, 11:00 PM
There are a number of elves and other fey spirits that inhabit the astral plane(s); is that what you mean by "another dimension"? It seems fitting... "can only see under certain circumstances". That would be true!

Occultist
31-12-2011, 08:38 AM
Wee folk walk the hedge or in between but there also here in this plane as well. I leave out food ale milk for them and many offerings for the fea. I encourage all fae to come while I am casting help and inspire me while I cook and that they have a save haven here in my home and garden while there here. My grandfather used to have gypsy vanner horses and would come into the barn to see there hairs braided and such there also is a good dvd about this called the Fairy Faith its a documentary by film maker john walker. I would also suggest reading up on Brian Froud and his lovely wife Wendy
I have heard of Fae visiting sick children many myths and lore on it.
Fae is never so far away that we cannot reach out and touch them in our day to day lives..Just Many American's do not believe in the Fae they were blotted out by the church everyway possible first saying there demonic and then making them nothing more then a nursery tales. My flowers in my neighborhood is always the first to grow and they grow huge. Last year tulips grown around my house and I never planted tulips LOLI just thank the Fae and move on. Guess for me it is a belief and religion would be the faery folk.
I also have faery doors through my home and outside my garden and faery houses everywhere..

Boldylocks
01-01-2012, 03:34 AM
Occultist,I also had similar experiences with the Fae and yet I'm even a Christian ! 3 years ago I asked the Lord (the Heavenly Father) if He would permit me to meet one of these "Nature Guardians" if they were actually real and one month after that prayer I found myself face to face with one of these Beings--a Pixie , (very similar to the Pixies Brian Froud paints only more softer and prettier) What really impressed me to this day was her inner beauty--there was a royalty and wisdom about her as well as a child-like innocence I have never seen in a human before. I imagine that Christ has much the same type of inner beauty.
I learned that day never to put our Creator into a religious "box".

Since my encounter, I also have made a faery's garden for them.,as well as leave out food for them and have faery cottages all over my room now. I added outdoor things like pinecones , slate stones, crystals,etc. to make them feel at home and I always tell them "my home is your home". I do make it a point to invite those "who love the creator" to set boundaries so that demonic entities or unseelie don't take advantage of the open door policy ..
My spiritual walk with the Lord has only been enriched in a more deeper way since He opened my eyes that morning back on 5/31/08.--to the point that through the faery I have learned to cherish all of God's Creation, including insects and I feel that verse "we are surrounded by a cloud of witnesses who have went before us" means more than just human loved ones- but also ALL intelligent Beings hidden from our eyes.

I've also expereinced flowers spring up around our home that I didnt plant- -all in strategic areas that were not haphazardly placed-- Even mushrooms growing right near the outside faery cottage after the miniature umbrellas I placed there were trashed in a storm.

Yes, these Beings are very real and wonderful--I love them as my own family. Yes,there will always be those fae who have negative intentions - but that is also the case with all intelligent Beings in the Universe-even certain angels- and especially humans.

That is so cool about those tulips sprouting around your home :-)

hugs
Boldy