PDA

View Full Version : Something strange......

Bella-ella
16-12-2011, 02:40 PM
Hello.

I'm not sure if I'm posting in the correct place, but I wanted to share something strange that just happened. :confused:

I was sitting watching tv, minding my own business, when all of a sudden my music center turned on by itself. I was no-where near the power button. When the power button is pushed it makes a-sort-of squeaky noise..which I heard and then the CD inside started to spin, as if it was going to play. I went over, turned it off and had a quick fiddle to see if anything could of caught itself on it. And turned it on and off a few times. I would like to point out here that I did not touch the plug or any of the wires. Later on I told my mum what happened and went to show her..only to find that it wasn't even plugged in and I couldn't turn it on or off like I did a few moments before. :confused:

I'm quite excited that I've finally experienced something like this! I'm just wondering can guides communicate like this?

xxx

Selenphina
16-12-2011, 03:39 PM
I believe that they can communicate that way. I'm curious what song it might have played if you hadn't turned it off... because I seem to get messages all the time in song lyrics or even titles. Words and phrases sometimes just seem to jump out at me often when I've got music playing. I think this was definately something! thanks for sharing.

Bella-ella
18-12-2011, 09:17 PM
ah maybe i should of left it playing then and see what happened lol

xx