PDA

View Full Version : Lillith and Succubi

YetAnotherGuy
03-12-2011, 12:56 PM
Hi there,

My friend has recently contacted a spirit that he has assumed is Lillith. To do so he used a homemade Ouija board, with sigils he created himself, these included one that represented Summon Lillith, Goodbye, and Safety. The spirit expressed interest in one of our friends, my friend basically made a 'deal' with this spirit to tell our friend of the encounter, and in return he recieved a succubus. He tells me that now this succubus spirit communicates directly to him in his mind. I basically need as much information and help as I can get, I am new to the world of paranormal activity. What he has done is worrying me, and we have had many other spiritual encounters that seem of great significance also. So yea, what have you all got to say?

Thanks

norseman
03-12-2011, 02:41 PM
In mythology, the succubus was a sexual vampire who preyed on men while asleep. Supposedly, the incubus was the male equivalent. Lillith was a succubus, formerly Adam's first wife.
The ouija board is not to be treated casually. It is a doorway which swings both ways.

Occultist
03-12-2011, 08:47 PM
Lilith has been portrayed as a demoness, a devil, the wife of Satan, but in all reality she is a Goddess. You'll find that the horns on her head are a crown that actually symbolize God-like power, the snake that is typically seen with her is a symbol of wisdom along with the owl. Her wings are a symbol of divinity and her escape from Eden. The dark moon is her symbol and although she is a dark Goddess she is truly a mighty divine symbol for all those who fight repression and dominance from society.

All Lillith did was wonder why she couldnt be ontop for a change missionary gets boring and she was kicked out a cursed for this. That doesnt make her a Succubus it makes her my Hero. LOL

YetAnotherGuy
03-12-2011, 10:11 PM
I understand the Ouija board should not be treated casually, it is the reason why I have come to this site. But mistakes can be made as we do not have full understanding of what we are communicating with. Any other informtion about Succbi, Lillith, or the Ouija board would be greatly appreciated.

norseman
03-12-2011, 11:20 PM
There is a very old form of protection from succubi called The Hag Stone which is a stone with a NATURAL hole in it. I pick them up from my local beach. You simply hang it on your bedhead at night

Hag Stone
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk267/norseman_photo/oddsends/HPIM0734.jpg

Occultist
04-12-2011, 01:15 AM
I understand the Ouija board should not be treated casually, it is the reason why I have come to this site. But mistakes can be made as we do not have full understanding of what we are communicating with. Any other informtion about Succbi, Lillith, or the Ouija board would be greatly appreciated.

Ouija board in nothing more then a divination tool. without a person using it its usless, so there is nothing evil about a spirit board. People on the other hand who use it is a complete different story.

Occultist
04-12-2011, 01:16 AM
Lillith was not a succubus Lillith just didnt like missionary position.

YetAnotherGuy
04-12-2011, 04:22 AM
Again, thanks for your input. Are Succubi inherently evil? As my friend assures me this is not the case, he tried to explain to me that she is very 'normal', and simply finds everything he does very interesting, at times she will use his body do tasks such as smoking a cigarette, so she can experience what it is like.

*Melissa*
09-12-2011, 04:43 PM
Lillith from my beliefs is the keeper of the underground...(everything that has ever been thought, said or heard is recorded somewhere) well the monsters, tulpas, leprachans, elementals, etc...are apart of the underworld...which we rarely ever go there...but lilith is the keeper/the goddess of the underworld...many people call upon her for help, especially on nature related inquires...

*Melissa*
09-12-2011, 04:44 PM
If you only want beings of the "light" make sure you protect yourself before using the ouija board...such as asking archangel Micheal to protect you from any negativity and to get clear, loving answers...you can envision a green light or pink light around you all while doing this...

Animus27
10-12-2011, 04:04 AM
Lilith has been portrayed as a demoness, a devil, the wife of Satan, but in all reality she is a Goddess. You'll find that the horns on her head are a crown that actually symbolize God-like power, the snake that is typically seen with her is a symbol of wisdom along with the owl. Her wings are a symbol of divinity and her escape from Eden. The dark moon is her symbol and although she is a dark Goddess she is truly a mighty divine symbol for all those who fight repression and dominance from society.

All Lillith did was wonder why she couldnt be ontop for a change missionary gets boring and she was kicked out a cursed for this. That doesnt make her a Succubus it makes her my Hero. LOL
She is not a goddess of any stripe. The whole interpretation of her as a goddess is a romantic notion that sprung forth from Feminist Neo-Pagan movements.

In the Talmud she is portrayed as the first wife of Adam, who eventually became a demon of stillbirth, crib-death and women dying during labor.

While, in her proto-Hebrew form, she was an underworld demon in Canaanite and Sumerian myth, where she is called a wolf of the desert, and gnawed the bones of children and sucked their blood. In this respect, the Talmud actually did her a favor, and made her a slightly sympathetic character. But ultimately, in both mythoi, she is a demoness of crib-death.

Shorna
10-12-2011, 06:58 PM
My Mum has had a Succubus attached to her since she was a little girl. It never caused her harm until around 4 years ago. It came through when she messed around with a Ouija board when she was younger. The demon comes and goes and isnt really noticed until it gets its nasty streak. When it does, she wakes with a weight on top of her. On many occasions she has woken with the feeling of hands around her throat. Thisis only at negatives times in her life. Im not thinking it would cause any harm for now, but beware, demons pretend to be your friend but they can suddenly turn and cause alot of hurt in your life. I dont think it was a good idea summoning the Succubus as any demon is bad news, Keep an eye on things.

RabbiO
11-12-2011, 07:07 PM
In the Talmud she is portrayed as the first wife of Adam, who eventually became a demon of stillbirth.....

This is not accurate, as I believe I have pointed out in the past. The truth is that while Lilith as a demon, or perhaps a class of demon, can be traced back at least to the Talmud Bavli, the notion that Lilith was the first wife of Adam goes back only to אלפא ביתא דבן סירא the Aleph Bet of Ben Sira, which scholars date to somewhere around 900 CE. Everything else written about Lilith being the original spouse of Adam comes after that one work.

B'shalom,

Peter

Occultist
11-12-2011, 07:32 PM
This is not accurate, as I believe I have pointed out in the past. The truth is that while Lilith as a demon, or perhaps a class of demon, can be traced back at least to the Talmud Bavli, the notion that Lilith was the first wife of Adam goes back only to אלפא ביתא דבן סירא the Aleph Bet of Ben Sira, which scholars date to somewhere around 900 CE. Everything else written about Lilith being the original spouse of Adam comes after that one work.

B'shalom,

Peter

Wow awesome thank you.

Angels3
13-12-2011, 03:17 AM
I've heard so many versions of lillith that I believe its up to the viewer to decide if shes good or bad.. Besides that from experience most entities that communicate through the oujia board for people who "play" with it are most likely trouble makers. When you play with these things your pretty much asking for trouble. Would you invite a stranger into your house? Hopefully not (especially these days) so my advice would be to tell your friend to stop communicating with this thing. These are not toys you can just put away when your bored with them, they WILL stay whether he wants them to or not. One thing I always tell my friends is to NEVER play with the spirit world. There are things out there most of us couldn't even dream of. Protect yourself also.. Stones, meditation whatever get that wall up fast. Hope I didn't scare you but these things are nothing to take lightly.

Occultist
13-12-2011, 06:30 AM
Yes but leaving it up to the viewer is great but also given proper information like RabbiO did is more important base your beliefs on something valid not because of what others speculate.
Talmud is very diffacult for me to read and understand its very rich and complex and without proper teaching it would go misunderstood.
There is a entire book almost in the Talmud about making love to a woman.
Rabbi told me once that it was more about loving each other and pleasing each and the love Yewah has then the literal writing and it would take a long time to try to explain the defination of the Kosher Sex.
People switch things make something like Lillith a Goddess or a Demonic or a type of demonic. But I am sorry if her only sin was wanting her man to please her sexually then we as women are in alot of trouble because there alot of demons women out there including myself. LOL
So I find that hard to believe and the Info Rabbi gave validates my feelings on the subject.

Animus27
15-12-2011, 02:57 PM

B'shalom,

Peter

Ah, interesting. It supports my position that Lilith was originally a type of demon :D

Animus27
15-12-2011, 03:02 PM
People switch things make something like Lillith a Goddess or a Demonic or a type of demonic. But I am sorry if her only sin was wanting her man to please her sexually then we as women are in alot of trouble because there alot of demons women out there including myself. LOL
As I've said before, Lilith has cognates and mythical counterparts in both Canaanite and Sumerian myth where she was a demonic being. It's not as simple as saying she was a domineering woman lol; since there's a long history of her being a creature of malevolence with no discernible redeeming qualities in other cultures.