PDA

View Full Version : A few questions~

forevergirl
02-12-2011, 07:06 AM
Hi to all! Have any of you ever smelled incense? I was waiting for a bus yesterday to go to my evening class and I was the only one inside the shelter on campus and out of nowhere I smelled it, like the kind in church. I moved to a different spot and it came back. Loved it though.

Also, whenever I take my dogs for walks I swear everyday when it isn't cloudy, I see so many different size angel wings. I look forward to looking at them all. I always loved looking at the sky but never recall seeing any until the past few weeks, they are everywhere in the sky.

Thanks for helping me understand this. :hug2: :hug2: to all.:angel5:

Heart
04-12-2011, 07:35 PM
Hi to all! Have any of you ever smelled incense? I was waiting for a bus yesterday to go to my evening class and I was the only one inside the shelter on campus and out of nowhere I smelled it, like the kind in church. I moved to a different spot and it came back. Loved it though.

Also, whenever I take my dogs for walks I swear everyday when it isn't cloudy, I see so many different size angel wings. I look forward to looking at them all. I always loved looking at the sky but never recall seeing any until the past few weeks, they are everywhere in the sky.

Thanks for helping me understand this. :hug2: :hug2: to all.:angel5:

hi
yes i too smell things, smoke, incences, and yet no one or anything is anywhere near me to be effecting my smell like that

i will have to research the reason for this but be assured its ok, i think its a spiritual evolving thing

Rena
04-12-2011, 11:09 PM
yes your psychic sense of smell is opening up...
i havent smelled the incense smell before, but one time i smelled a smoke smell...another time i smelled a pipe tobacco smell, and another time i smelled a perfume smell. of course, in all of my cases, there was no physical reason for it.

also, our angels can definately reveal themselves through shapes in clouds..=)