PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about this....

Trieah
30-11-2011, 04:24 AM
I've been getting some interesting signs lately about a certain event happening soon. For a while now, I'd been asking for enough abundance to be able to buy a house I've had my eye on for a while, as well as getting enough money to start up a spiritual center. All the messages I get keep telling me it will happen. Yet, every time either I or someone else asked my guides about it, they keep saying they're not sure went it's going to happen exactly.

They did tell a medium friend of mine that they are working hard to make it happen. Later that same night, I got a card reading from someone here and the last card said to pay attention to my dreams. Well, that night Archangel Ramiel showed up in my dream, and at one point, he handed me a check. I couldn't tell how much the amount was or when it was dated. I just knew it was a check made out to me.

A few days later, I decided to see what kind of message I could get from my Oracles of Eights dice, and the number I rolled corresponded with the message "Inheritance with legal proceeding".

And just last night, I decided to pull a card from one of my oracle deck, and the card that came up was called "Home".

These are all such good signs that indicate this is really going to happen. But my problem is, for months now, I'd been getting intuited messages that something was going to happen at a certain time and then it wouldn't. I'd wind up getting so worked up over it, then get so miserable because it didn't happen. And sometimes it would take me a long time to get back in a positive mind set. But I also hadn't been getting any signs for it like I have been now. So now that I'm actually getting signs, I just don't know how worked up I should get over it actually happening this time. I do believe that someday it will actually happen. It's just that the waiting for it can get kind of agonizing at times.

Anyone else have this kind of problem?

Rena
30-11-2011, 02:46 PM
yes.....spot on with what im dealing with!!!
it's funny that you post this right after my thread about the bells...lol
i thought i was the only one dealing with this sort of thing.
ive been getting signs for months now about some money coming my way....that i asked for.....i keep getting positive readings about it...but it hasnt happened....i have received numerous dates, thinking it will happen on these dates,
(it never did)
i asked when it was going to happen, if it was close....i received a synchronicity with the word "edge" that week..... so it's supposedly very close.
i was told a few months ago by my guide that it would happen sometime this year, but they didnt know when.
im getting countdown type signs...
the last week, ive been getting bell signs....
a few weeks ago, i saw numerous people with tshirts on that had the word 'hope' on it....lol
ive been getting christmas signs...
i see triple numbers galore....
it's one of those things that i cant get off my mind...i cant wait for it to happen...

Trieah
30-11-2011, 07:26 PM
That's so kuul that we're both getting these messages. I feel like a little kid having to wait till Christmas day to finally unwrap that superduper awesome thing they've been waiting for all year long. I'm so excited about it finally happening, but I just don't want to wind up being disappointed if it doesn't this time. How are you coping with the excitement and waiting time?

Rena
30-11-2011, 07:44 PM
im starting to get to the point where it will happen when it happens.....
im past the excited point.......its just that ive been expecting it for sooo long now.... ever since april or may....ill be super happy when it happens....then i can give myself a lot of credit for knowing that it was gonna happen before hand....=)
dont get me wrong, i still think about it constantly....how my life is going to change....etc... i know its going to happen....just not sure when....
but, i am constantly wanting things to be clarified!
every few months, i like to get readings to make sure that it's still gonna happen... when i find out that it is, it boosts my faith dramatically...
but i need a time frame!!! so i know what i need to do!!!
i hate not knowing what month it's gonna happen.......i cant put my life on hold any longer....lol.

but do you think that they give us dates to get our excitement up, to help manifest the thing we are wanting? so we will be expecting it? i have gotten to the point where i dont take the dates seriously....

Trieah
30-11-2011, 09:06 PM
It could well be that they do it that way. Though in my case, I think it may have been more likely my wanting it to happen sooner. So I'd let myself believe it was really gonna happen that time around, instead of waiting patiently for the end of the year.

I'm trying very hard to stay in that "it happens when it happens" frame of mind. But these new messages have raised all my excitement about it again. Just this morning, I had a series of visions that I was trying to decipher. I first saw a foot, but had no idea what it meant until I realized that it was taking a step up something. So I thought, Ok where is it going? Then I saw it was onto a diving board and I was diving into an Olympic sized pool. Ok, I need to dive right in, got it. I'd been thinking there might still be something that I need to do that might actually be what the hold up was all about. So I ask, Ok, what do I need to dive right into, to make this actually happen? Then all of a sudden, the pool was filled to the brim with money, and I saw myself diving down into it. So now I don't know if I really do have to do something else other then just wait for the time to be right.

ellespirit
30-11-2011, 10:13 PM
The same thing happened to me, I so wanted badly to own my own house. And there's a lottery which came up with a house a 3 suburbs away so I used the pendulum and thought that it said I ought to buy 8 tickets, which I did.

I got the number 555 leading up to the day of the draw on two occasions, and my oracle cards and angel cards all kept saying that I was going manifest, and own property in the three days leading up to the draw. I was so convinced that I was going to win. When I didn't I was so shattered, I felt like crying, I had believed it so badly, and built all these plans and dreams around how it would have changed mine and my sons' lives.

An intuitive had indicated to me earlier in the year that I had a windfall coming. .. I thought that was it!

Se la veis. .. it is what it is and i'm sure that it will come to me when Spirit feels the timing is right, not when I do LOL.

vulkus
30-11-2011, 10:24 PM
Be very careful when your 'guides' say something akin to 'soon'. These entities are not your guides speaking. Entities that continually give cryptic or unending time lines are more mischievious than they are helpful.
The reason for this is constant dabbling in to readings. Each time you do a reading you open a particular door a crack, with each successive reading and each successive question the door opens further until such time something comes through. There is a good reason why mediums and tarot readers etc place protections and grounding on themselves.
With all your intention and will directed toward this outcome you are in fact fueling the opening of this doorway. The payout will not be what you expect.
This is just a friendly word of caution.Take it or leave it as you see fit.

Rena
30-11-2011, 11:32 PM
vulkus, please explain further....i dont understand.
are you saying that the payout is gonna be something bad?
what would be their intention for giving us false dates?
so you think these unending timelines are not of God?
i received the vision "0526" (im guessing a date)....
then the next date was 6-29... then the next date was 9-29...now 29 is a number that i dont understand...ive been getting that number sooo much...
also i was told (heard them with my own ears) that it would be sometime this year, but they didnt know when this year....this was months ago.

mattie
01-12-2011, 01:07 PM
... Entities that continually give cryptic or unending time lines are more mischievious than they are helpful. /QUOTE]

Useful to consider w/ all information that is unclear.

[QUOTE=vulkus] The reason for this is constant dabbling in to readings. Each time you do a reading you open a particular door a crack, with each successive reading and each successive question the door opens further until such time something comes through. There is a good reason why mediums and tarot readers etc place protections and grounding on themselves.
With all your intention and will directed toward this outcome you are in fact fueling the opening of this doorway. The payout will not be what you expect. ...

It is stated as if it is a fact, ‘The payout will not be what you expect.’ What does this mean? Does this mean the only outcome is problematic?

Mr Interesting
02-12-2011, 01:53 AM
I suppose what I can say about this is that I think the need to own property and stuff like that, and be secure as such, is something we specifically feel the need for on this side.

If we want to do something then simply start doing it.

I know that sounds trite but it's more important to get the ball rolling than it is to wait for the stuff you think you need to do something.

Passion, direction and belief are what counts and with that you can start with nothing (material).

vulkus
03-12-2011, 06:29 PM
vulkus, please explain further....i dont understand.
are you saying that the payout is gonna be something bad?
what would be their intention for giving us false dates?
so you think these unending timelines are not of God?
i received the vision "0526" (im guessing a date)....
then the next date was 6-29... then the next date was 9-29...now 29 is a number that i dont understand...ive been getting that number sooo much...
also i was told (heard them with my own ears) that it would be sometime this year, but they didnt know when this year....this was months ago.
When I say the payout might not be what you expect, I mean just that. No thing has to be bad. But just say your guides say to you that soon you will get your perfect partner (regarless of whether you have one or not). Then time rolls around and sure enough your perfect partner roll in. Yet something is not quite right about them, then you later find out that they have aids and are happy to give it to you. Although they are perfect for you physically and emotionally and is what you have always dreamed of. They are not perfect for you mentally and spiritually. There is always a catch.

Hmm, what would be the intention of giving you false information? How many liars do you know? and how many of these liars enjoy lying? How many of those liars that enjoy lying, like to create misery because of their lies?
Not all spirits are good or have good intentions. They may masquraded as being good and helpful and many do. But they are not.

I do not believe in god, certainly not a singularity nor even a duality. So no they aren't from god, not even in the sense that you believe it.
Why would god be so cryptic as to give you obscure dates and time lines? Wasn't god rather direct in measurements with Noah? and through out much of the rest of the bible, why then would god be particularly obscure when telling you something?

Well your dates could come out as 6881 which could be reduced to 5, which would then have some meaning. Or it could be the 287th day of the year which would be Oct 14. But what year?
You see there are so many variables it is unreliable information. It is just used to snare you in the trap. Believe it if you wish.

Deusdrum
04-12-2011, 07:40 AM
I do not believe in god, certainly not a singularity nor even a duality. So no they aren't from god, not even in the sense that you believe it.
I have noticed in a number of different posts of yours vulkus, including the thread we exchanged in, that you bring your disbelief in God up. While that is fair and i certainly am not disputing in any way your right to hold this belief, i think it would be only fair in turn if you would accept that some people *do* "believe" in God.

And when you outright say 'So no, they aren't from God..", you make as much of an assumption about his/her/it's non-existence as others do about his/her/it's existence. The fact is, imho, that you no more know whether they aren't from God as others may allegedly know that they are. In your own experience you may know what is what for you, but it is somewhat presumptuous i feel to tell someone else regarding their experience that it is definitely this way or that.

As to the topic at hand, i do agree in part with vulkus in that it may be unwise to take anything for granted as to what a sign may or may not mean. Synchronistic signs to me have for the most part (other than some pre-cognitive dreams) not been understood by me until after the fact in hindsight, where i look back on it and say 'Aha, that's what that was getting at.

The problem for me is that it can be a self fulfilling prophecy in the sense that we unwittingly make projections onto any sign, whether it is one or not, or what kind of sign it is or not, and where it points to. On the other hand, some are more less obvious, but the subconscious mind will tend to give us what we are looking for at times, making it difficult to differentiate between what it may mean and what we hope or fear it may mean.

What i do with anything i perceive as a sign is acknowledge it, allow it to sink in to my awareness without any projection (as best i can) and then move on.

On the other hand, if you really feel like something means a certain thing, than listen to that instinct/intuition, but also keep the skeptical/grounded and objective stance as well, everything is not always as it seems, and i have seen people, myself included, become obsessive and lose perspective when thinking they know what something may mean, reading into something too much, or having too many expectations about what this or that sign may mean, and it can verge into the realm of fantasy and self created illusions or at times delusional thinking.

Hope i explained myself clearly. My 2 cents. In the end, it is yours to figure out. That said, if you are sure it means good fortune than that may be the case, but my advice would be to let it come around in it's own good time and not dwell over something in the future that may or may not be and over which you may not have control over anyways and concentrate on what you are doing right now to continue sowing the seeds and putting in the work, and 'whatever will be will be.'

Peace . ~*