PDA

View Full Version : what the heck was it?

eyewish
29-11-2011, 01:28 AM
Hi, I felt couple times now that something touched me, or more like pinched me, it happened the other night after meditation and also the other day.

What kind of beings would do these kind of things? I wasnt really scared as I wasnt sure what it was.

Gem
29-11-2011, 02:03 AM
If you felt some pinching sensation, what reason is there to assume it was a being?

eyewish
29-11-2011, 02:08 AM
I guess because I dont normally feel pinched, lol.

I was meidtating at the time, it felt like it was a hint. I dunno.

Trieah
29-11-2011, 04:23 AM
Could have been someone trying to get your attention. I used to feel my hair getting tugged at.

Gem
29-11-2011, 04:47 AM
I guess because I dont normally feel pinched, lol.

I was meidtating at the time, it felt like it was a hint. I dunno.

It's good to be open to any possibility, and it is quite curious, but not jump to any conclusions, and as it stands you don't really know the cause, and I do not presume to.

The knowledge current is, a pinch sensation was felt.

Lapis Lazuli
29-11-2011, 05:48 PM
Last week I could faintly see movement around my bedroom. The "being" slowly moved over to my side of the bed. I could sense it was right beside me. When I looked away, I felt a hard poke into the side of my neck. When I looked over that way, it faded out and left. I can, at times "see" things like this moving around. Maybe they just want to see if we really notice their existence. :confused1:

Trieah
29-11-2011, 07:30 PM
Lately, when I'm in the stage of being half asleep/half awake, I've been feeling the mattress indent right next to me as someone sits down on my bed.

eyewish
30-11-2011, 02:41 AM
Hmmscary stuff,lol.

I am not affraid of most beings I encounter, I just dont get the hint, lol.

I know we feel things when in deep meditation but this was when I came out, I felt it quite a few times as well.

I guess im new to all this, as last year I meditated but had no clue of guides, angles etc. Its only when im in the dark meditating and I feel a presence rite infront of me, i normally put my hand out and sometimes I feel love. I do get bit weary and say"banish bad spirits around me, those with bad intentions etc, sometimes the feelings go after so it kinda make me think hmmmmmm.

I believe sometimes Im fighting something off me, isit possible to be tryna fight something a decent being with good intentions? what would happen if I did?

I picture myself holding a sword for protection in one hand and a shield in the others, with 2 dragons,or one behind me, some timesI energise them and when I think of the dragon its like something is tryna get in and I control this dragon to let flames off and wipeout evil around me. its intense.

mattie
30-11-2011, 07:08 AM
I believe sometimes Im fighting something off me, isit possible to be tryna fight something a decent being with good intentions?

What you call decent beings w/ good intentions aren’t going to be participating in a fight. Ever. They would just leave if you’re insistent on this. Or, it’s more like you would exit from their frequency.

I picture myself holding a sword for protection in one hand and a shield in the others, with 2 dragons,or one behind me, some timesI energize them and when I think of the dragon its like something is tryna get in and I control this dragon to let flames off and wipeout evil around me. its intense.

When we see our self as being protected by others & even if we’re the ones doing the fighting to protect our self, we automatically place our self in VICTIM status, acknowledging we are NOT powerful our self. Encounters in the higher Ds have some different basic rules that are very useful to know. Energetically, If we ARE powerful we don’t need protection. The ones who will present, wanting a scuffle know this. They KNOW their only power over us is in convincing us to use our OWN fears against us. They are happy to give us excuses to do this. It’s great fun for them & they have allot of time on their hands.

While I appreciate the fun of the accouterments (sword, shield, or more high tech devices), the regalia of the spiffy battle outfits, well-worn favorite boots in which we take sure steps w/o hesitation, & the lively dynamics of the engagement (LOL), when being powerful energetically, the shield is our simply mentally saying STOP or raising our hand in a stop motion, then giving direct & precise instructions, using the PERSONAL AUTHORITY of our higher frequency as the sword. Energetically, if we rely on the physical fight stuff in the nonphysical realms we have lost the battle before it begins, acceding to the other party via our own fear (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=156009#post156009). No more potent weapon could ever be used against us than giving us an excuse to haul our our fears, then holding up a funhouse mirror to magnify them back at us. Conversely, no more powerful ‘weapon’ could be constructed than a higher frequency being being utterly confident in its higher frequency energies having authority over lower frequency ones.

Trieah
30-11-2011, 08:39 PM
I believe sometimes Im fighting something off me, isit possible to be tryna fight something a decent being with good intentions? what would happen if I did?

Actually, it is possible for that to happen. I've found myself doing that quite often, even though the conscious part of me is sitting there wondering why I'm even doing that. My guides have told me that it's a lot of the negative bad programming that I grew up with, wanting to rebel against being loved unconditionally by them. I grew up believing that I was completely worthless and unworthy of being loved, never really knew what truly being loved was like in my family. So it's something that my subconscious still wants to fight against, because it still wants to believe I'm not worthy. So sometimes I wind up seeing visions of myself throwing punches at my guides. I always apologize to them for my poor behavior, but they just seem to ignore it, telling me it's not bothering them at all. It does bother me though. So it's something that I try to work on, being open to receive love and believing that I really am worthy of it. And I have gotten much better about it.

I picture myself holding a sword for protection in one hand and a shield in the others, with 2 dragons,or one behind me, some timesI energise them and when I think of the dragon its like something is tryna get in and I control this dragon to let flames off and wipeout evil around me. its intense.

Nothing wrong with that. Last year, I had a vision that I was standing side by side with Archangel Michael, imitating his every sword movement as if he were giving me a lesson in sword fighting. Then all of a sudden, he pushed his sword into my hand and let go. I got a really good look at it too. It was the shiniest, brightest polished silver I had ever seen, and on the blade were the words, "Trust in God". A few months later, he actually shoved his shield inside my chest just before I had gone to a haunted location to try and get the resident ghosts to cross over. Funny thing was, just before he did that, I'd been contemplating on whether or not I should get one of those St. Michael protection shield medallions, since I was getting so heavily involved with soul rescuing and dealing with potentially harmful entities. But I didn't want to wear it as a necklace since I didn't want to give up wearing my crystal necklace. So then I started kicking around the idea of getting it tattooed somewhere, lots of joking around with that one :wink: I'd already had a mental image of the shield inside my head, when all of a sudden the shield seemed to be coming right at me and entered into my chest. I even felt the rush of it's energy pushing me back from the impact.

I actually see my spirit friends, guides and allies around me sometimes when I've gone down into the lower realms. I know I don't technically need their help, but it's really nice to know they're there for support. Heck, I don't even really need a weapon when confronting dark entities. All that I need is already inside of me.

But these are just my experiences. When dealing with the spirit world, there is never a one size fits all experience or explanation. Find out how your experiences feel to you. Try to figure out what they mean and listen to your guides to help you understand. But above all, don't ever feel afraid or embarrassed about what you experience, regardless of how "out there" it may sound to others. Chances are, you may actually wind up finding others who have had similar experiences. The main thing is to empower yourself with understanding and acceptance of the things you experience. There must be some kind of reason for them, so boldly set out to discover what that reason is by having enough belief in yourself to accept it or make changes where needed, come what may.

eyewish
03-12-2011, 12:23 AM
Thanks for yor help.

I dont want to even carry on now anyways.

Aquatic_Dragon
03-12-2011, 01:30 AM
Thanks for yor help.

I dont want to even carry on now anyways.

Dont be put off meditation, you will regret it in the long run, ive had some weird things happen to me as well, after a meditation session i heard a bang at my bedroom door, it then sounded like the door handle was opening and i had to switch the light on, i couldnt sleep with it off, i could feel something behind the door.

But what ever happens dont be put off because whatever it is can not harm you. :smile:

Good luck.

A_D x

eyewish
03-12-2011, 05:43 PM
Im not scared about that, if anything im more fustrated that I cannot get to that point ot be scared as I cannot progress to the point where you feel, see things.

All I see is white clouds then bit of purple, I cannot spin I do a little but I cannot actually get into medittaion eg

When you feel the warm energy on your forhead, you spin, then see nice weird purple lines etc and then fly threw, i cannot hold on to it.

I believe I have ablock on my third eye. Know ones been able to do anything if even pick up on it.

Im trying, I just dont seem to be making any progress, and like me unlike others I have to go threw massive jaw movements etc just trying.

Astral Explorer
16-12-2011, 10:10 PM
Most likely is elementals or what mattie calls prankster spirits.. They tend to crowd around people meditating/astral projecting especially in the beginning to try and prevent you from having a spiritual awakening or even reaching nirvana. They want to retain their power over as many humans as possible and through meditation/Astral projecting you will soon learn their power is nothing but a facade. In reality we are far more powerful than they are but society has made us to believe that spirits/entities either do not exist or they are far more powerful than we could ever hope to be. Ignore them if that does not work read mattie's post about vetting off unwanted entities.

Astral Explorer
16-12-2011, 10:17 PM
Also it is very common for people who are just starting to meditate and more importantly just starting to reach the trance state to have sudden jerks and uncontrolled movements. I am constantly jerking my arms or legs out of trance state.. This is 100% normal and expected it is because you are starting to open up energy pathways that have either sat dormant for a long time or even clearing up blockages.

T. Lobsang Rampa writes do not worry about this just bare with it and keep going and eventually these problems will disappear. If you are feeling that pressure or warmness on your third eye that is a very good sign. It is starting to open up, just remain patient and give it time. The third eye is something usually worked on much later in energy development. Pace yourself! I know it's hard but just let nature take it's course and keep meditating and bare through the sudden jerks and movements.

Ravens_Light
18-12-2011, 05:59 AM
Lately, when I'm in the stage of being half asleep/half awake, I've been feeling the mattress indent right next to me as someone sits down on my bed.
Ooo... I have felt this too... Also what feels just like kitty paws walking up the bed around my legs... To Eyewish.,, I have felt sensations during Reiki treatment that I describe as someone pressing on my head or leg as well as something/one bumping my foot. Can't prove it was a 'being' but sure felt as if it was. :]

eyewish
23-12-2011, 03:36 AM
Thanks all for your help, much appreciated, sorry havnt been around.

I know the movements your referring to Astral Explorer, I am sorry to say that isnt them, I felt them movements etc all over my body whilst I was in deep last year, thats after the spinning and I havnt go that far as of last year so no isnt that.

I remember gettign them first use to scare the hella outa me, but now I wish I could get them back, lol.

Thanks all.

mysticalfocus
24-01-2012, 11:56 AM
Also it is very common for people who are just starting to meditate and more importantly just starting to reach the trance state to have sudden jerks and uncontrolled movements. I am constantly jerking my arms or legs out of trance state.. This is 100% normal and expected it is because you are starting to open up energy pathways that have either sat dormant for a long time or even clearing up blockages.

T. Lobsang Rampa writes do not worry about this just bare with it and keep going and eventually these problems will disappear. If you are feeling that pressure or warmness on your third eye that is a very good sign. It is starting to open up, just remain patient and give it time. The third eye is something usually worked on much later in energy development. Pace yourself! I know it's hard but just let nature take it's course and keep meditating and bare through the sudden jerks and movements.

Yes, I agree very much with this post, and this was my experience when I first began meditating many years ago. Don't automatically assume some malevolent or even non-biological reason for what's happened. It could be nerves pinching as your body unwinds and relaxes.

Stick with the meditation. It's enlightening, great for your mind, body and soul and health! You will find peace of mind indeed if you stick with it - just give it time and be patient. The first few times I meditated back then I found myself sometimes feeling sick/disorientated. I just stuck with it, and things got better indeed.