PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help with lost blankie?

beatnikbean
27-11-2011, 08:49 PM
I have tried for days to dowse with my pendulum but I'm not getting any movement at all. I think it could be because I'm recovering from surgery.

My son has lost his blankie named "Bible". It's a funny name he picked since we don't even believe in the bible. He went to a religious preschool years ago and picked the name himself.

Anyway, if you know how kids get attached to things,then you can imagine how distraught he is. It's been a week missing now. We almost positive there is no way it left our house but we've searched everywhere.

Can anyone dowse on my behalf? It's a light blue baby blanket size blanket made by Carter's. It's tattered, torn, mended and well loved. I'm so sad for him too and night time is miserable.

Anyone? Please!!!

SpiritCarrier
27-11-2011, 09:06 PM
I am sorry for the loss of the baby blankie. I have a strong impression that it is in the couch cushions or some chair cushion. It feels soft and dark, that is the place that the blankie is. I hope this is helpful. Has the blankie been to a grandparents or friends home recently? If so I would look in those cushions as well. Good Luck finding your sons blankie.

Peace and Light be with you,
SC

beatnikbean
27-11-2011, 09:47 PM
We have leather couches in the whole house that don't have cushions and no space between. But I still double checked there. I will keep checking near the beds too.

scorpiowitch66
27-11-2011, 10:45 PM
Poor little guy. How about asking St. Anthony to help? I personally believe he loves to, no matter what you believe :0) A little guy's blankie is too important to lose forever!!! Best of luck to you...

WhiteWarrior
27-11-2011, 11:09 PM
It is among the clean towels or sheet or the clean washing. Something that has been washed recently. Check out the clothes dryer.

Adrienne
27-11-2011, 11:19 PM
Ask the angels to help you find the blankie

beatnikbean
28-11-2011, 03:48 AM
White warrior-the last place I knew bible was was in the dryer and my other son grabbed it for his brother. We haven't been able to pin point it since then. So you could be right but we just can't figure it out. It's fresh though! You got that part soooo right! My son says he had it since the dryer though. We are getting closer!

whitelotus
28-11-2011, 04:49 AM
Hey beatnikbean,

You may ask for help from arch angel Chamuel.Ask him to help you and then just notice your thought and look at place you feel to look even if you have already checked there:)

Thanks,
Whitelotus

Lynn
28-11-2011, 05:26 AM
Hello

I get the feeling that the other Son knows where it is. Back of the closet or under the bed ? Was taken out of an act of "its time to let it go " .

Lynn

psychoslice
28-11-2011, 06:06 AM
Why not get him a real bible, but don't let anyone tell him how to read it, they will only condition him to what they believe.

WhiteWarrior
28-11-2011, 06:14 AM
What else did you wash at the same time that it could have been misplaced with?

Adrienne
28-11-2011, 07:02 AM
White warrior-the last place I knew bible was was in the dryer and my other son grabbed it for his brother. We haven't been able to pin point it since then. So you could be right but we just can't figure it out. It's fresh though! You got that part soooo right! My son says he had it since the dryer though. We are getting closer!

if the boys have seperate rooms, perhaps check the older brother's room, any chance of a brotherly prank and he is hiding the blankie ?

iolite
28-11-2011, 05:22 PM
Have you torn his bed apart (sheets off bed, mattress pulled from headboard? My daughter lost a beloved stuffed animal once and we found it at the foot of the bed down where you tuck the sheets in.

Does he have any backpacks besides school ones that he uses occasionally?

WhiteWarrior
28-11-2011, 06:26 PM
*sigh* I am so certain I am going to end up being laughed at now. Beatnikbean, the little light blue blankie with white edges is right in front of you. Well, technically, and provided you use your computer at the same table all today and yesterday. When you sit in front of the computer, look about 3-4 feet STRAIGHT FORWARD and then 6-8 feet RIGHT UP. That's where I fel it is, disregarding little details like walls and furniture. I just hope that coordinate isn't five feet above the house roof.

iolite
28-11-2011, 07:33 PM
*sigh* I am so certain I am going to end up being laughed at now. Beatnikbean, the little light blue blankie with white edges is right in front of you. Well, technically, and provided you use your computer at the same table all today and yesterday. When you sit in front of the computer, look about 3-4 feet STRAIGHT FORWARD and then 6-8 feet RIGHT UP. That's where I fel it is, disregarding little details like walls and furniture. I just hope that coordinate isn't five feet above the house roof.

WhiteWarrior... maybe it's in the room above?

earthprowler
28-11-2011, 10:36 PM
down the hall....to the left. cryptic messages....ugh....either in a drawer (of any kind, could be in a bag considered a drawer) or by the floor. (in between mattresses could be considered a drawer also. near the hanging things (?) you have on a door.

beatnikbean
29-11-2011, 02:49 AM
I have taken mattresses off beds, looked in every drawer in the house, looked in sheets, towels, etc. :(. He slept with it Sunday night and it was missing by bedtime last Monday night ( a week ago now).

I have been on my iPad the last few weeks in bed recovering from surgery so I was trying to figure out the options based from my bedroom. My house is small to average size so it doesn't have a whole lot of secret places.

My youngest ( a girl) is usually the culprit who hides things but she has not dragged it out of any weird places. I was trying to dowse again and the only answer I got was st it wasn't in their bedroom.

Gracey
29-11-2011, 02:50 AM
in the trash maybe?

*Melissa*
21-12-2011, 06:18 PM
Bean, did you try in the car? Under the seats?? Let us know when you find it. I will try dowsing for it later;)