PDA

View Full Version : Dark/Black Orbs

ThoughtOnFire
25-11-2011, 08:37 PM
Within the last year, I started to notice black energy orbs floating around my older brother's head. Sometimes they would zoom around away from him. And recently they've started to come near me. I've always felt this negative presence about them. And I suspect they may be malevolent as well. Yesterday I decided to call them "Shadow Spirits". Just FYI I do see other spirits & energies. But since I live with my brother, these shadow spirits are increasingly bothering me. They remind me of flies that won't leave you alone, and you swat at them but they just keep coming back to annoy you. Does anyone have any experience with and more importantly some techniques to combat these black orbs?

Fujiwara Kaito
25-11-2011, 09:36 PM
The black Ki is usually used as a shield. Is it possible your brother could be hiding something big from you?

Sangress
25-11-2011, 09:46 PM
An energetic shield would do well.

Have the spirits actually done anything to harm either of you? If not then I wouldn't worry about them yet.

They might be new residents in the area and/or they may actually be trying to get your attention for some reason (usually spirits do it because they need help.) Just because they feel bad doesn't mean they will harm anyone.

If you want to know more about them you could try to communicate with them yourself. Perhaps they could even help you or your brother. *shrugs*

Oh also, what was happening when they began to appear? Do you think your senses have only just begun to pick them up or are they "new"?

ThoughtOnFire
26-11-2011, 06:01 AM
The black Ki is usually used as a shield. Is it possible your brother could be hiding something big from you?

Thanks for the info. I'll look into this...

ThoughtOnFire
26-11-2011, 06:03 AM
An energetic shield would do well.

Have the spirits actually done anything to harm either of you? If not then I wouldn't worry about them yet.

They might be new residents in the area and/or they may actually be trying to get your attention for some reason (usually spirits do it because they need help.) Just because they feel bad doesn't mean they will harm anyone.

If you want to know more about them you could try to communicate with them yourself. Perhaps they could even help you or your brother. *shrugs*

Oh also, what was happening when they began to appear? Do you think your senses have only just begun to pick them up or are they "new"?

They haven't done any harm. But I do believe they some how cause confusion in both of us. It could be that they are trying to teach us things and we are being stubborn to change.

I believe they've been around for much longer than I've been able to detect. I've only been able to see spirits for several years now. I'm not quite able to communicate with them but I will probe into their intentions, good or bad.

mattie
26-11-2011, 10:57 AM
We can vet any energies that contact us (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=156097&posted=1#post156097) & tell them to scram if their presence isn’t wanted.

xXrobertrazorXx
23-12-2011, 06:55 PM
i've experienced black orbs, its almost a daily thing now, and last night i seen on just outside my room right before a mirror came crashing down, knocking two antique angels over that were dear to my late grandmother, can these be connected in anyway? PLEASE HELP! D:

iseethings
30-01-2012, 03:57 AM

thats interesting. Can you kindly tell me what blue orb means?