PDA

View Full Version : Animal Signs

Ronin
23-11-2011, 12:04 PM
Ive started putting pieces of my life puzzle together and Ive noticed maybe animals are used more than anything as signs...

Lately Ive been all about
Foxes, elephants, and lions

Throughout my life Ive always loved horses and deer.

Could someone please give me some insight on these?

silent whisper
24-11-2011, 09:24 AM
http://spiritualwarriors.net/html/Sayahda/powerAnimals.htm

Ronin
30-11-2011, 01:16 PM
Thank you for the link but all the other letters links are broken :/

nightowl
30-11-2011, 08:58 PM
Ive started putting pieces of my life puzzle together and Ive noticed maybe animals are used more than anything as signs...

Lately Ive been all about
Foxes, elephants, and lions

Throughout my life Ive always loved horses and deer.

Could someone please give me some insight on these?

Many believe that animals can and are spirit guides. Some believe everyone has them and some don't. I personally believe it is determined by how ones spiritual circuit works. If you feel a connection to animals and always have I would say they are probably meant to be a part of your spiritual journey.

Power animals are usually with you most of your life and are always there. They tend to mirror your spiritual abilities, characteristics and personality traits. Other animal guides can come and go in your life depending on what insight or message they may have for you, once you grasp what they have come to teach they will leave until needed again.

Feel free to pm me if you want to talk more ...:smile:

Osian
30-11-2011, 09:19 PM
Horses are about freedom and spirit, hard working, avoiding confrontation, being in groups, friendship and play. I'm an earth horse, i also own horses, so i have a pretty good feel for them. If you spend time with a horse they will teach you love & respect, how to overcome your fears & grow in confidence. They act like mirrors but i would say if you feel drawn to horses you may want adventure freedom or play. Big strong animals but also very giving - to the right people.