PDA

View Full Version : Weird Story....

Rave845
13-11-2011, 05:53 PM
So, I never never see spiders where I live. The other day I went to go open my door to stick the key in and there was a white spider right there. I jumped back because I wasn't expecting it. I looked up symbolism for a white spider and nothing seems really bad with it, which is good. The thing that's weird is that I have a situation with my roommate and he's very strange. It would take too much to type out everything but I've caught him lying, making up fake e-mail to get ahold of my friends, constantly trying to get my attention. I wish I would have trusted my intuition before bc something is just not right w/ him. Anyways, today I heard a knock on the door. I walked and opened it and it was him...his key just broke off in the door and he couldn't get in apartment. What's funny to me is the fact that it's the door exactly where the white spider was over the key hole is where it broke. Could this mean anything? It could mean nothing but I find it weird and wanted to get thoughts of others...Thanks

Mr Interesting
13-11-2011, 11:03 PM
What I get is that the guys playing games and so spirit is playing with him... and your allowed to see that to get the message that the situations under control. Don't worry about your part in the play, act natural and non - judgemental and let nature take it's course.

Xan
14-11-2011, 02:05 AM
It means... get a new roommate. That's all.

Xan

surrendertotheflow
14-11-2011, 02:42 AM
I second both answers previous to mine :tongue: lol

Rave845
14-11-2011, 05:47 AM
Agree, Agree thanks guys:)

surrendertotheflow
14-11-2011, 09:50 PM
Oh something else I thought of Rave. It's been said that spiders connect the past, present, and future as one. I don't know if that could be any significance to you

Rave845
15-11-2011, 05:29 AM
Oh something else I thought of Rave. It's been said that spiders connect the past, present, and future as one. I don't know if that could be any significance to you

Hey, I'm not exactly sure what you are saying. Does it mean everything in ones life in this moment is a gathering of all thoughts?...

surrendertotheflow
16-11-2011, 11:55 PM
Hey, I'm not exactly sure what you are saying. Does it mean everything in ones life in this moment is a gathering of all thoughts?...

I have no idea. I have just heard that quote before in a lot of different places. :tongue:

Rave845
17-11-2011, 10:40 PM
I have no idea. I have just heard that quote before in a lot of different places. :tongue:

I'll do some research:)!