PDA

View Full Version : In need of serious help regarding whispers!

Golden28
11-11-2011, 07:05 PM
Hi everyone, im in need of some serious help here as im kinda having trouble absorbing whats been going on arround me lately.

About a month ago me and my family moved house from the city into the middle of the countryside, we moved from london to a village about 30 miles away called Finchingfield which is very rich in history, and has quite a reputation for itself.

Since moving into the place ive experienced what i can only deem as paranormal happenings, Whsipers being the most common, ive done alot of research into EVP's and things of this nature in the past, but i never in a million years would of expected to move into a place such as this with strange goings-on its quite disturbing..

The first experience:

The first time we moved in i was exploring the place and had to go to the bathroom, located off of a side bedroom. The bathroom coincidently is a wall away from my bedroom, i heard 3 knocks on a hardwood surface which definetly shocked me as it was completely pitch silent then out of nowhere it happened.

I looked all over the place trying to isolate the sound but it appeared to come from everywhere, then i noticed the only wood surface in the bathroom could of been the Windowseal, so i knocked once and it made the exact same sound back towards me after about 5 seconds later. this was the first experience..

The second experience that seems to happen non stop
(its happening right now)

I have a sensor in my room and so does the rest of the house, its hooked up to the house's security system, it seems to have a mind of its own. it lights up red when there is no movement in my room out of nowhere on random intervals, and when it does i hear which i can only deem as "Whispers" and tbh just typing this i feel as if im being watched right now and its kinda freaking me out.

The whispers are so clear that im able to hear them without a digital recorder, and i hear them at night and arround the morning time sometimes in the evening. like today for example i heard it also and this is why ive now Registered to this site as i cannot find a more active community than this, and i really need some answers.

The whispers being as clear as they are, ive heard them from male and female alike, when the words were spoken they appear to be whispering in my ear and there so loud i can make out the words. Whatever it is it is not english.

Ive wrote down the words ive heard thus far in hope that someone out there knows what the hell is going on list below:

1: A womens voice speaking softly and very clear in my ear, the word was "Macaber"

2: A mans voice that sounded annoyed seemed to shout it at me, the word was "Deeshtonoured" < or something of that nature a structure like this.

3: A ?? voice yet again this voice sounded extremely odd i cannot even begin to assume it was indeed a man but i could only assume it was going by Vocal tone, it Said "Arnamie"

Those are the voice's ive heard so far, i will list more when i get more, but will set up a Digital recorder soon in an attempt to show others this strange happening.

The heart of the matter is, im actualy scared and yet of all the cases ive seen in the past regarding the paranormal all the EVP's ive heard, ive not once in my life found anything that frightens me before, but for some reason this seems to have a huge impact on me.

Aquatic_Dragon
11-11-2011, 09:51 PM
Sometimes I can just tell when a certain house or place has spirits just by walking in their, I would even suggest I would take a look in your house to check out the spirit activity because I do not know what to suggest other than to stay calm, not be afraid and try to ignore these whispers if they are distressing you, however I live near Southend so I dont think thats possible for me, but just ignore these whispers, imagine they are not there if it is upsetting you that much. Best of luck. :smile:

Golden28
11-11-2011, 10:17 PM
Sometimes I can just tell when a certain house or place has spirits just by walking in their, I would even suggest I would take a look in your house to check out the spirit activity because I do not know what to suggest other than to stay calm, not be afraid and try to ignore these whispers if they are distressing you, however I live near Southend so I dont think thats possible for me, but just ignore these whispers, imagine they are not there if it is upsetting you that much. Best of luck. :smile:

I must admit there not upsetting me that much, but i do feel as if im being "monitored" of sorts besides the infa-red alarm system behind me. Ive just this minute took a picture in the kitchen because i heard some movement, chairs moving etc, yet nobodys there, and when these chairs move they create one hell of a noise when there dragged along the floor.

So i went out and used my Digital camera took a few snapshots and i must say i appear to of caught an image, also looking back on my other photo's i took for my brother to show him the outlay of the house, i appear to of caught an apparition that appears to be looking out from the washing machine, reflected back off of a mirror. and yet its preety shocking to see you can clearly see the hair the eyes the facial structure completely. Was going to post it up here on this thread but apparently i need "15 posts" to do so.

sesheta
12-11-2011, 04:51 PM
That's interesting...I get the same thing myself from time to time....hearing low voices or whispers, but I can never make out any words...it mostly sounds like there's a radio or something on, but turned down just low enough that you can't make it out! I hear it more at night when it's totally silent. It doesn't frighten me, it mostly frustrates me because I can't pinpoint where it comes from or what they're saying!
There are many times when I'll be sitting somewhere and just start turning my head like an antenna, trying to figure out what direction it's coming from. People around me will ask what I'm doing and, when I tell them I'm hearing something, they always respond that they don't hear anything....frustrating, but I'm kind of used to it by now.

IsleWalker
12-11-2011, 05:31 PM
Golden--

These spirits may want you to acknowledge them, so trying to ignore may not help you. In your mind, or out loud, you might try to acknowledge that you can tell they are there.

Then, can you do research in the local library? There may be something online, but probably not. It might be nice to know all the previous owners of the property. Did you buy? Do you all have Title Reports? It will be in there who owned the property in the past. That might give you a country of origin for the speakers. Then you might figure out what they are trying to say.

I know it's easy to say--don't be scared. But if you focus on trying to solve the mystery--who they are and what they want--it might keep you from being so afraid.

Let us know what develops.

IsleWalker - Lora

Golden28
12-11-2011, 07:54 PM
Golden--

These spirits may want you to acknowledge them, so trying to ignore may not help you. In your mind, or out loud, you might try to acknowledge that you can tell they are there.

Then, can you do research in the local library? There may be something online, but probably not. It might be nice to know all the previous owners of the property. Did you buy? Do you all have Title Reports? It will be in there who owned the property in the past. That might give you a country of origin for the speakers. Then you might figure out what they are trying to say.

I know it's easy to say--don't be scared. But if you focus on trying to solve the mystery--who they are and what they want--it might keep you from being so afraid.

Let us know what develops.

IsleWalker - Lora

We own the house yes, but the deeds are currently being sent to us, so when they arrive we will be able to see the previous owners. The people we bought it from are still arround, but the owners before them ive no idea, the house itself is a bungalow it was originaly a small room until it was extended three times over the years. Its preety big in here, very different from where i grew up. Its got a attic/loft we still havent explored yet.. we occasionly hear movement up there, would blame it on an animal but there is no visible way it could physicly get in from the roof, so that again is another strange occourance.

The land the house is on has a tragic history though, finchingfield's history in general is a very dark one. Alot of witch trials took place here, along with our local guildhall for the village dates back to the 1400's. its a hotspot in the uk for tourism and is very beautiful, but again its history is preety dark. So anything could of happened here.

Down the road there is mention in the history books of a women who was convicted of being a witch very local to me, who was killed on her own doorstep by an angry mob of villagers, so thats bound to leave some nasty energy arround.

IsleWalker
12-11-2011, 08:40 PM
The land the house is on has a tragic history though, finchingfield's history in general is a very dark one. Alot of witch trials took place here, along with our local guildhall for the village dates back to the 1400's. its a hotspot in the uk for tourism and is very beautiful, but again its history is preety dark. So anything could of happened here.

Down the road there is mention in the history books of a women who was convicted of being a witch very local to me, who was killed on her own doorstep by an angry mob of villagers, so thats bound to leave some nasty energy arround.

Lots o' possibilities there! So it's probably gonna be hard to trace it to one or two people.

Do you feel the energies are hostile or are they just frustrated---maybe that are not being understood?

Isle

IsleWalker
12-11-2011, 08:50 PM
P.S. Just for the helluvit did a google on the words. I know you would have recognized a French accent but the word macaber is so close to macabre I'd have to question that. It comes from the French (dans) macabre which was a death dance. First used in 1889.

The other word, the closest Google could get was dishonour.

And the "arnamie"--of course the obvious in there, friend--ami. I know, this is over-simplified.

Was this village ever under French control? Was there a French settlement there?

Grasping at straws here.

Isle

P.S. Looking at history of Finchingfield, stumbled on this site. This guy seems to want to provide info and have it:

Ron Hawkins has collated the Finchingfield Parish Church records covering Baptisms, Marriages and Burials from 1607 until 1837 with some information covering later dates. He also has data from the Chapel records from the mid-1700s and is the man to contact about local history.

[ click here to email me - I'll pass on your message ] (http://www.btinternet.com/~roger.beckwith/Finchingfield/contact.htm)

Here is the link to this site:

http://www.btinternet.com/~roger.beckwith/Finchingfield/genealogy.htm

Toolite
12-11-2011, 11:58 PM
Hi everyone, im in need of some serious help here as im kinda having trouble absorbing whats been going on arround me lately.

About a month ago me and my family moved house from the city into the middle of the countryside, we moved from london to a village about 30 miles away called Finchingfield which is very rich in history, and has quite a reputation for itself.

Since moving into the place ive experienced what i can only deem as paranormal happenings, Whsipers being the most common, ive done alot of research into EVP's and things of this nature in the past, but i never in a million years would of expected to move into a place such as this with strange goings-on its quite disturbing..

The first experience:

The first time we moved in i was exploring the place and had to go to the bathroom, located off of a side bedroom. The bathroom coincidently is a wall away from my bedroom, i heard 3 knocks on a hardwood surface which definetly shocked me as it was completely pitch silent then out of nowhere it happened.

I looked all over the place trying to isolate the sound but it appeared to come from everywhere, then i noticed the only wood surface in the bathroom could of been the Windowseal, so i knocked once and it made the exact same sound back towards me after about 5 seconds later. this was the first experience..

The second experience that seems to happen non stop
(its happening right now)

I have a sensor in my room and so does the rest of the house, its hooked up to the house's security system, it seems to have a mind of its own. it lights up red when there is no movement in my room out of nowhere on random intervals, and when it does i hear which i can only deem as "Whispers" and tbh just typing this i feel as if im being watched right now and its kinda freaking me out.

The whispers are so clear that im able to hear them without a digital recorder, and i hear them at night and arround the morning time sometimes in the evening. like today for example i heard it also and this is why ive now Registered to this site as i cannot find a more active community than this, and i really need some answers.

The whispers being as clear as they are, ive heard them from male and female alike, when the words were spoken they appear to be whispering in my ear and there so loud i can make out the words. Whatever it is it is not english.

Ive wrote down the words ive heard thus far in hope that someone out there knows what the hell is going on list below:

1: A womens voice speaking softly and very clear in my ear, the word was "Macaber"

2: A mans voice that sounded annoyed seemed to shout it at me, the word was "Deeshtonoured" < or something of that nature a structure like this.

3: A ?? voice yet again this voice sounded extremely odd i cannot even begin to assume it was indeed a man but i could only assume it was going by Vocal tone, it Said "Arnamie"

Those are the voice's ive heard so far, i will list more when i get more, but will set up a Digital recorder soon in an attempt to show others this strange happening.

The heart of the matter is, im actualy scared and yet of all the cases ive seen in the past regarding the paranormal all the EVP's ive heard, ive not once in my life found anything that frightens me before, but for some reason this seems to have a huge impact on me.

its not uncommon for them to call your name but if not familiar with the name the it may be their first or last name... the knocks I think are common tooo..
I had one not so nice that would wait to three in the morning and knock on the door.. and of course wake me out of sleep - it was that house.. it had different souls in it..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

papanichols
13-11-2011, 12:22 AM
i know it's hard but dont be scared. i dont know much about paranormal things but i know if you acknowledge them and either tell them to leave in some respectful way (if they lived in that house before it's probably not going to happen) or you can try to work with them. show them that you're trying to figure out their language so that maybe you can figure out just what exactly is going on. it must be frustrating. I know the same feeling, kind of. I have a man that follows me. as I am typing this i feel as if he is standing over my left shoulder. Anyways, best of luck to you

Golden28
13-11-2011, 01:13 AM
Thanks for the information and the link, i looked over that web address a minute ago, and apparently there might be ties to the french as someone else there is doing research into the surname "French" although that might be a long-shot.

Does anyone here believe that place's with alot of power lines over the top of the house/telegraph poles, and water in very close proximety could account for paranormal behaviour?

At the end of our garden there is a river/stream that meets with a watermill that dates back to the 1700's It looks like a death-trap isnt very well looked after so im preety sure something must of happened arround there also. Im going to get a full history of this village, because in our current location there appears to be some odd things happening.

Besides the spirit activity, im deeply into archeology, and have been since i was very young. Ive been on our land in the back with a metal detector, hoping to find something that could explain just how old this place really is, after all history is written through discovery half the time, So far ive found Huge pieces of cast iron a gargoyle-like object, horse shoes, and what looks like a 1700's or possibly older hammer, that appears to match that of todays Club hammer, although double the weight yet oddly enough much smaller.

You have to be cautious when digging arround here, as alot of farmers call in the bomb squad occasionly, because of un-exploded mines in fields, its a hobby that can be preety dangerous at times.

Something i need to mention more than metal detecting though is a discovery i made yesterday, of a rock, not a common rock mind, it has to be the most unusual thing ive ever laid eyes on, it was found in the back garden near aload of what i can only describe as old rags deep down under the ground about 5 foot down.

When im actualy able to post pictures here i will do so, but for the time being i can describe it in detail, Its got a layer of skin on the outside that appears to of been super-heated in possibly volcanic conditions, (where as this seems impossible due to our location). The inside of the rock is a mineral base/crystal structure that's black seems to shine gold/green colours when held up to the light, most puzzeling of all is it has a thumb indent print on it which again oddly enough my thumb appears to sit in perfectly.

Over the years ive collected a great deal of artifacts from the past but never one such as this, It could very well be somebodys possesion years ago, but i looked into every gemstone/mineral that i can find online so far, and nothin even comes close to it. Perhaps there is someone here who could theorize just what it is that i have here.

IsleWalker
13-11-2011, 01:36 AM
Holy Moley, Golden! So many possibilities. Even the possibility that one of the objects you found--the hammer, the gargoyle thing, had a spirit attached. And this last thing--I can't even guess.

Seems like you're resourceful and will find what you need. They seem to lead in just the right directions, so I'd be interested to hear when you begin to put the pieces together.

IsleWalker = Lora

glenos
13-11-2011, 01:38 AM
Fascinating thread this.
The mineral/crystal thingie.. I'd get on one of the detecting sites and ask. Are you digging any grots or any small silvers or even hammereds.? if you are I can help.lol I was going to say 'scrim out the iron but as there are bombs around best not.
The power lines etc.. some say that they have an effect but I aint so sure.

Golden28
13-11-2011, 02:32 AM
Fascinating thread this.
The mineral/crystal thingie.. I'd get on one of the detecting sites and ask. Are you digging any grots or any small silvers or even hammereds.? if you are I can help.lol I was going to say 'scrim out the iron but as there are bombs around best not.
The power lines etc.. some say that they have an effect but I aint so sure.

I have tools specificly designed for cleaning up what i find, but some of it being as old as it is, i would hate to tarnish it or damage it in an ireversable way, so i let bygons be bygons, when i find something that appears to be extremely old i do my very best to preserve its qualities, ive even gone so far as to use a halogen lamp, magnifier and precision equipment for cleaning, when i was young, i used to put lumps of iron and metallic objects i found in a saucepan, filled with water and put on the stove, it cleaned the objects preety good i dont think it ever damaged anything either.

My grandad used to help me with my finds when i found coins etc, he used to use an old flora plastic container fill it with acid and drop the coins in, within a minute they came up as good as new, sparkling new infact, i know this is not reccomended for anything other than hard metal full of rust and whatnot, but it did work flawlessly at the time.

As for the crystal i will definetly be seeking answers, as soon as my post count reach's 15 i'll have a nice lot of image's to show you all.

glenos
13-11-2011, 02:37 AM
Years ago I made a contraption from a phone charger and a spoon and an electrolite. It kinda worked on grots but my prized silver hammereds were mint anyway and I haven't touched them. The little beauties lol

Tabitha
13-11-2011, 10:00 AM
I'll add to the others' advice to try not to be scared. I know it's natural to feel nervous when one is faced with something unfamiliar - I was at first. I've had what I'm pretty certain is a spirit visiting my house for the past five to six years now. (The details are in my earlier posts - there's far too much to recount here.) I was scared too when things first started happening, but several years down the line I'm more used to it. Admittedly I don't hear much in the way of voices/whispers - my entity mainly likes to hide or move things around - so that probably would creep me a bit - but then I know some people would be alarmed by what I get, but it doesn't bother me anymore.

Sorry I've no advice to give as to how to find out what's going on in your home, but good luck with your investigations.

Golden28
14-11-2011, 02:46 PM
Looks like i have now reached enough posts to show my pictures! without further adoo..

Picture 1: This is what i caught the other night when i heard chairs moving across the floor on there own no less. I snapped at everything in the area and this is the only thing that caught my attention.

http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/8499/afterow.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/853/afterow.jpg/)

Picture 2: This is what i caught the 4th night since we moved in, i heard a whisper jumped up and got a few shots off.

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/9548/dsc00759e.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/339/dsc00759e.jpg/)

more on the way :)

IsleWalker
14-11-2011, 04:41 PM
Golden--

They look like orbs to me, but I'm one that thinks that even what is considered "lens flare" is often not, or is capture of stuff we can't see with naked eye. The circular rings around it reinforce the orb character for me.

I am interested in the second picture, in what appears to be overlaid in the cabinet to the left of it. It looks almost like the reflection of a curtain or towel. But is there something in the room that could be reflected there? It is almost like there is a diamond-type shape above that too. Did you notice that? Any explanations?

IsleWalker - Lora

Golden28
14-11-2011, 04:55 PM
Golden--

They look like orbs to me, but I'm one that thinks that even what is considered "lens flare" is often not, or is capture of stuff we can't see with naked eye. The circular rings around it reinforce the orb character for me.

I am interested in the second picture, in what appears to be overlaid in the cabinet to the left of it. It looks almost like the reflection of a curtain or towel. But is there something in the room that could be reflected there? It is almost like there is a diamond-type shape above that too. Did you notice that? Any explanations?

IsleWalker - Lora

Im really not sure what that is.. but i took one in the same possition moments before that and.. well it might be a lens flare or the biggest orb ive seen in a while, it seems to have structure to it also.. and there is no light reflection there at all..

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/8854/dsc00758us.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/69/dsc00758us.jpg/)

IsleWalker
14-11-2011, 05:33 PM
Golden--This one is something I've seen before in lots of my pictures. I can't decide if it is just the orb moving (too quickly) for the camera, or if it truly is two different orbs. I've seen them, in a line, with different sizes and colors as they move. This is when people say it has to be from lens flare.

It seems likely to me that they vary in energy levels just like we do, so what might be blue would fade to white and then a paler white as they "disappear"

All theory on my part. Definitely interesting.

Isle

Maynah
18-11-2011, 06:31 AM
Hi,
I must admit and apologise for overlooking your post. After reading it I'm feeling very tense. I would say there are at least three spirits but the one that's making themselves known to me is a woman. (I'm actually shivering as I write this). She is from the 1800's. Wearing a long black dress, long sleeves with white collar. Her hair is dark brown and tied up in a bun. Communicating with them is something I try to avoid, but this woman us just staring at me like she has something to say. Ok, weird I know. Would be interesting to hear what you can find on the history of this place.

Maynah
18-11-2011, 06:41 AM
So sad, this woman is in tears. I feel compelled to help her. I will pm you if you don't mind.

mattie
18-11-2011, 09:14 AM
Have you told them to continue on w/ their journey, that they have abundant help?

You can also vet them & give firmer instructions that they can't stay in your space. (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=156097&posted=1#post156097)

Maynah
18-11-2011, 09:39 AM
Mattie, I really like the information you have provided in that link. It is much easier to vet entities when you have no fear, have trust in your guides and angels for protection and also an ability to empathise and radiate love. No one should have to live in their home in fear. Love and light to all.

BlackWolf
19-11-2011, 10:22 AM
Why don't you get a tape recorder and set it in a part of the house with the most activity. Turn it on and introduce yourself and ask questions. "Who are you" "How many spirits are in this house" "why do you wish to speak to me" etc. Let me know what you find out!!! Im excited to know.

Golden28
19-11-2011, 08:35 PM
Hi,
I must admit and apologise for overlooking your post. After reading it I'm feeling very tense. I would say there are at least three spirits but the one that's making themselves known to me is a woman. (I'm actually shivering as I write this). She is from the 1800's. Wearing a long black dress, long sleeves with white collar. Her hair is dark brown and tied up in a bun. Communicating with them is something I try to avoid, but this woman us just staring at me like she has something to say. Ok, weird I know. Would be interesting to hear what you can find on the history of this place.

Since Maynah has sent this spirit off not much has been going on.. but on that note some really odd things have happened next door.. i didnt know what had happened arround here until yesterday my next door neighbour told me. His house is haunted, he doesnt know who/what it is, but like many other buildings loud footsteps at night up and down the hallways and also arround the house constantly.

He told me the first people to own the house was a women and her son, and apparently the son died in the bath. The second lot of people that bought the house also apparently another tragidy occoured this time with the mother dying there, but he isnt sure what of.

He said the ghosts in the house dont bother him at all so he isnt bothered about it to much, But it got me thinking.. Maynah this house is a bungalow and next door like a wall + an alleyway away is his house, you mentioned the women you helped, could this women actualy be part of his house and not mine? i did see some strange things overlooking my garden, ie his house is preety large, and i kept seeing images of someone or something looking out from one of the windows on the top floor. So it might be possible you have got rid of two hauntings, i cant say for sure, but my property and his are very close together, also note that his house is extremely old, also on another note he told me about a Well system he discovered in the back garden one day - There was a huge flood here about a year ago apparently the water was so bad it came all the way up past acres of land straight uphill to the back of his garden gate.

When it drained away over the weeks he discovered a huge hole in the middle of the lawn, and decided to investigate it. He discovered a huge well system that were not even on the original deeds to the house, so who knows where that came from its abit of a mystery, I was thinking if this women you guided into the light could actualy be something to do with his property rather than mine. but being that the bungalow's are so close together i believe it may be the same spirit that frequently went wall to wall.

Maynah
19-11-2011, 08:48 PM
Thanks for the update.
When the woman appeared to me, I could only see the top half of her body like she was leaning through a window or over a wall. She was turned to her right side, so if I'm facing your place, she is coming from the right side of your house. I did also pick up a boy, around 8 years old and also a man but it was the woman that came across strong. I didn't feel they were connected.

Golden28
19-11-2011, 11:29 PM
Thanks for the update.
When the woman appeared to me, I could only see the top half of her body like she was leaning through a window or over a wall. She was turned to her right side, so if I'm facing your place, she is coming from the right side of your house. I did also pick up a boy, around 8 years old and also a man but it was the woman that came across strong. I didn't feel they were connected.

The right side of the house, if standing facing our place, yes thats very accurate, that makes perfect sense based on our location to his house, she most likely was linked to his property, although thats just an assumption really,
The Well in his back garden intrigues me greatly though, When you buy a house and get the deeds to the property, that also lists structures/underground structures on said property.

But it was only recently discovered last year after a flood so im guessing it was quite deep down and the water must of loosened the excess soil thus revealing it. Ive been metal detecting all today and discovered a few items in the back that i will post up later, although this is a Ghost/paranormal section i feel that it is relevant to this section based on a spirits connection to items.

One of them is a Victorian key that is in very good condition, the other is.. a large cast iron .. thing ive no idea what it is, but its very heavy despite its size, its also got markings in good quality also and appears to have some sort of strange hole on the left hand side that meets with the right hand side, at the moment ive got it Bathing in malt Vinegar, seeing as it was rusty in some parts and Vinegar works wonders when it comes to rust, (unless its a coin) Dont put coins in Vinegar people.. a Nickel coin can litrely be eaten alive within a few hours. Same can be said for other coin materials used in the past.

The key is very beautiful, as soon as i found it i was very happy as its something you dont see everyday.

On another note i must be a miracle of nature.. Yesterday i was digging down in the garden.. and i detected erratic spikes and to be honest i should of caught on but i didnt until i guess it was to late in a sense, i dug down and went through a live 240volt electric cable.. and the hand shovel i was using is solid metal with no rubber arround it, plus i wasnt wearing gloves.. So ive no idea how in the world i survived that it completely shocked me (mentaly of course) i wont ever make the same mistake again, they say you dont get second chances.. but i beg to differ in this situation.

Maynah
21-11-2011, 09:55 PM
That key sounds interesting. Would love to see it. Would also be interested to know if your neighbor has noticed a change. The boy and man both appeared to be walking in the same direction as where the woman was coming from.