PDA

View Full Version : Why do synchronicities stop?

Mia1982
09-11-2011, 10:52 PM
Hey All

As my title suggests...Why do synchronicities stop?
For me it was happening for a while and then now its not? Any thoughts?
xox

Ravens_Light
10-11-2011, 12:11 AM
Hey All

xox

Hello, Mia..

My thought is that it is because all that is and all that one experiences happens in cycles..

Sometimes it's not readily apparent the particulars of the cycle, i.e. how long it will last, is it part of a bigger cycle/pattern, what is the purpose to this particular part of the cycle - so that's were faith in the divine and perfect nature of the universe and all it's workings comes into play.

The basic function of cycles would be, I think, to keep balance in all things... For example, spring and summer seasons are about rebirth & growth, and thus the fall and winter are about harvest/death & resting.. Also, to take it a step further, I believe that these cycles in nature also give one an idea of the cycles intended to manifest in our lives.. For instance, during these birthing & growing times in nature, so we too are experiencing birth & growth in our lives.. And likewise, in the fall & winter, we tend to experience more quiet times of reflection and reaping the rewards of our hard work. (Hope that made sense - I'm feeling tired!)

There would be many times during my journey that I would worry - what am I not feeling the connection like I did before? -- why am I not experiencing any more clearing?? -- why has my clarity been clouded over again? ...

I think when something that was happening, is no longer -- there is always a purpose behind it... Many times it is rest, as to continue on with very intense or emotional or challenging experiences could not go on indefinitely without diminishing returns (so to speak)..

Coming to this realization has brought much peace to my life. :smile:

Hope this helps you as well... Just try your best to trust that all is Perfect now. And know that even if we don't understand the workings of the particular cycle we are experiencing, there still is a very good reason why things are happening as they are. :hug:

Blesssings on your path..♥

Cam/EarthMamma

Mr Interesting
10-11-2011, 08:24 PM
They don't stop... you do.

Well you don't stop so much as the clues might get playful... and quieter!

The point being nobody wants to keep shoutin' from the rooftops to be heard, thats a last resort... given your ear inclines to the shoutin' then they climb down and wonder where you'll be best at hearin'.

Everything prefers the quietness!

EternalBliss
11-11-2011, 02:56 AM
I believe that they stop when they've done their work...
They usually mean to make you aware of something... once you understand what they're trying to tell... they stop nagging you!

Mr Interesting
11-11-2011, 08:00 AM
Synchronicity, though, aren't just externally created but can also be internally created whereby that which you want appears before you. So I suppose if all you want you have and all spirit wants you to get is yours... they'd stop.

But they don't because the channel is open so for me it turns into the comedy channel.

Mia1982
11-11-2011, 09:23 AM
Thanks guys, Mr Interesting,,nice to to see a fellow Aucklander here haha ;)
For me its just stopped, i want them to keep nagging me as i dont understand?

Mr Interesting
11-11-2011, 07:43 PM
Hey Mia, I went into town yesterday, Ponsonby Rd, to do one of my inspiration walks.

I've been looking for a path to open up and I found it by going for a quiet little walk through that bastion of high consumer culture, or at least that's it's required guise, whereas I just love all the neato stuff and the rare gems of inspired and thoroughly lovable craft.

On the side is that I'm also lookin' for some shells to make the meditation device in the Meditation thread and as I'm walkin' down the room (road, oops, Freudian slip) quiet as a mouse but as aware as a stalkin' cat, I glance across the road and spot "Shellshock" and run across the road, without lookin' which is also something I enjoy doin' on reasonably busy roads ( to test for walkin' the line) to find out whether this bead and necklace girly brooch shop has a supply of just what I'm looking for.

They don't but the owner wants to let me know where they might be and I think it's because I took the time to play dress up before I left home and I've been getting those "you fit in good you rather fetching fellow" looks which aid being able to hone into what's required back at the secret HQ.

So I'm walkin' out from the shop and walk a little further just twistin' through the leafy shadows caressing the jolly bright dresses and smocks resting in their own clarity behind the plate glass definitions of retail solitude and eventually come to a crossing. I cross regardless of the regulations with ears telling me closeness's that won't hurt when a chap in the van crossing my vision quietly yells something at me from his open window...

I look at the luridly painted vehicle of promotion at all costs and "Aquatechnics" is written across the back of the departing vehicle... and I know with a smile that my recent suggestion, on the Meditation Device thread, to check out aquarium suppliers, is my best bet to find those shells I'm looking for. By this time I've gotten back onto the footpath and what he said becomes clear... "I like your shirt" which was purple and I like it too!

I got a whole bunch of clues and openings and inspirations and connections on that little jaunt yesterday. Enough to keep me going for quite a while of doing and being back in my little enclave of me-ness.

So I guess what I'm taking the rather long way of saying, while also saying you often have to walk through the mud to get to the river, is that it helps if you gotta a whole lotta lines of enquiry and be open to all of them having spirits input. Spirit, so I've found, likes the element of play and being a little obtuse mixed with a dash of coy.

Ask one question and have another answered while propping up the struts of yet another.
Interaction with Spirit can be a complex and miraculous construction enmeshing a whole myriad of dreams and possibilities, all going at once, put still at a pace that suits you.

The idea of looking without looking becomes easier if you got more than one pot on the boil so fire up that ancient ol' woodburner and get cookin!

You are the chef of your own destiny. Have gardens all around and don't be afraid to mix and match sweet, sour, spicy and savoury.

silent whisper
11-11-2011, 10:56 PM
Hello My name is Sean and I'm a spiritaholic. It's been 3 hours since I found a deeper meaning and 3 months since my last realisation.

That made me smile today..:)

ravenstar
12-11-2011, 02:04 PM
Hey All

xox

Hi Mia,

I don't think synchronicities stop. I think we just don't realize everything in our life has a purpose, a meaning. When we believe everything that happens in our life is a message, it shifts our perspective and raises our energy field, allowing synchronicities to open new doors.