PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever visited their guide?

Whisperer
23-02-2007, 09:17 PM
Has anyone here ever taken a road trip to be where their spirit guides once were? Or have you ever done research on your guide? One of my friends who I trust 100% found the grave of one of his guides in a Commonwealth War Cemetary and we're visiting it at the end of the year.

I've travelled to where my main guide once habited and it was one of the most amazing experiences of my life - I felt an overwhelming sense of peace and tranquility and my guide was very excited that I was there. It strengthened our connection so much. Just being stood where he would have once been was so energising.

I'd recommend it to anyone!! :smile:

Dariel
24-02-2007, 09:07 AM
I have read about my main guide from internet, I mean the life story and some history of his life on earth. I have not travelled there myself and don't think i will, but I can imagine that it has strengthen your connection. Just guessing that not so many knows abt their guides physical life. Or their guides have not lived on this planet, as many of my guides actually haven't.

Love and light
Dariel

angelicious
24-02-2007, 11:01 AM
Kia ora, hello,

Yes, I've been in the houses and lives of my (now) deceased relatives and aquaintances who step in as my guardians or guides when they feel the need too or I call on them. The ones I have contact with have had some personal pain in their previous lives They are at peace now and happy, and that's how I'd like to leave it.

If a random guide is to assist me in the future though, I'll definitely be keen to research him/her (provided they let me). I can only just imagine what a trip it must be! :rolleyes:

As for the others guiding/assisting me, they're Angelic or entity things (???) I kind of don't inquire as to their background as I get the impression that the Angels feel it's unnecessary knowing their history as it doesn't serve my lifes purpose. The entity things (???) do not have a past, they live in & for the now only, they are born of it.

Ascended Master
25-02-2007, 01:02 AM
I have read about my main guide from internet, I mean the life story and some history of his life on earth. I have not travelled there myself and don't think i will, but I can imagine that it has strengthen your connection. Just guessing that not so many knows abt their guides physical life. Or their guides have not lived on this planet, as many of my guides actually haven't.

Guess I could try and go to Andromeda?! lol

Anyone know a good (and reputable) taxi firm?! :D

AM

PS, no I haven't and I'd love to!
PPS, was this at Lindisfarne Whisperer? If it is who I think it is, he is angelic indeed! :D

~Jay~
25-02-2007, 10:35 AM

Ha ha ha! :D

I recommend you get in touch with Captain Kirk of the Starship Enterprise, LOL! Either that, or I've heard you get cheap flights via Astral Travel, heeheehee! :D

*Ahem*.... Back on topic. I would love to be able to find out more about my main guide on the internet & then be able to visit where he last incarnated, especially as I had an important past life in the same place. Unfortunately I doubt I could ever afford such a journey as it's in America, even if I managed to discover the exact location of the place I've visited often in meditation.

Whenever I do go there in meditation, it always makes me feel so at home, and it's very, very vivid and beautiful, and I know I would just love it if I got the chance to go there physically. I will have to remember to ask a few more questions about exactly where I am next time! :smile:

Dariel
25-02-2007, 11:13 AM

Jaycee has good recommendations. Why not contacting Asthar Command as well, they have great ships there, maybe some of them can help you LOL :D
And I must contact that Astral Travel inc. as well, maybe they have cheap last minute flights to that council place where some of my guides stay.

Jaycee about the place I don't think it is actually necessary to go to those. But if it is important for you, trust me, the money and possibility to travel will appear to you. I myself would love to travel to some sacred places like Himalayas and Mt Shasta. However asking my guides, they say it is not necessary for my (sad, i wished to have reason to go LOL :tongue: )
But maybe it is enough to hang there in other dimensions.

Most of the reasons why people feel to travel somewhere is that they have unsolved past life issues there, and going to that place helps to get those feelings into surface. It is cleansing. but of course we can also do things out of fun, as one point in this illusion game on this physical world is to have fun here. :smile:

Love and light
Dariel

angelicious
25-02-2007, 11:18 AM

You might be allowed to use the Stargate, it'll get you around the galaxy quicker. Just watch out for the Goa'uld, lol.

janspirit
25-02-2007, 01:45 PM
Hi

Well, I went to Greece when I was 23 and absolutely loved it.. felt v home in corfu... this was about 1980 before I got involved with my spiritual path consciously at 30. I have always love Greece and been to various places there over the years.. I feel so at home there. My guide explained he was a roman soldier in his earthly life, but he actually was Greek by birth.. I first met him in meditation after I'd started sitting in a home development circle circa early 1988. He was great and I felt so much LOVE coming from him. I asked him his name and he just laughed. So I said I'll call u Alphabeta, and he laughed again.. and said Names are not important, sweetpea (that's what he calls me!!) He is my main guide and is from Cofru, and I have since been back (in 1992) and felt v happy to b there... it was amazing experience,communicating with him there..

I have a Chinese guide who helps me when I'm giving/sending healing to people (either distant or hands on) ( I practice spiritual healing) and I would LOVE to go to China. I love tai chi.. I have asked him whereabouts he lived and he did tell me (but I've forgot LOL).. I actually once had a dream of being a small elderly chinese lady who had a jewelery shop in NY... strange... and I have been shown a life with my chinese guide when we were family in china and picking rice in the paddy fields. I love anything about China, especially Amy Tan's books.. I bought a Chinese note book in 1980 too when I was in Germany and filled it up with poems and quotes that meant something to me..

I love my Chinese guide so much, he makes me LOL at unexpected times.. last year my ex was really ill and in hospital and my guide said when u hear Dr Love (was a song out at the time) everything will be OK.. And it was... that's my name for him, Dr Love... He has been known to appear in pink lycra singing Celebrate Good Times C'mon!!!! Hysterical cos he's small and skinny with thin black moustache and long goatee... He is great, and uplifts my spirit always...

V interesting reading everyone's experiences and love this site..

love and light

janspirit :hug3:

Whisperer
25-02-2007, 06:49 PM
Thank you for sharing your experiences :) Janspirit, your guides sound like they have an awesome sense of humour!

Lol, fair comment about those guides not of this world, I have one guide where I have no idea where he is from, nor do I feel like asking - although it would be interesting to see where a trip to his home world would lead me! I love the idea of meditating on it though, perhaps one to keep for a later date.

Yup, AA tis him :)

Ascended Master
28-02-2007, 07:55 PM
Yup, AA tis him :)

Ahhhhhh? lol :D

Whisperer
28-02-2007, 08:26 PM
Lol at my rubbishness, of course AM :D

Ascended Master
28-02-2007, 10:16 PM
Lol at my rubbishness, of course AM :D

Nothing rubbish about you dear friend! :wink:

AM x :D

spiritalk
05-03-2007, 10:37 PM
Through meditation you can set the scene for meeting up with a spirit guide. It is all energy work and the change of vibration will indicate the presence. To actually identify with name and/or history is not always important to the exercise of communion and attunement (just in my experience).

God bless, J

Specter
06-03-2007, 02:47 PM
How does one connect with a spirit guid for the first time?

Whisperer
06-03-2007, 06:10 PM
Agreed Spiritalk, its not always necessary at all, but it is an amazing and strenghtening experience all the same.

Specter, there are numerous ways you can meet your guide - if you find it difficult to meditate on your own then there are some very good audio CDs available that can help.