PDA

View Full Version : amount of soulmates / twinflames

Dariel
21-02-2007, 08:58 AM
I am on questioning mood but there has been one thing I have not been able to find answer from anywhere.

I do understand that our monad is divided into 12 higher souls. And those 12 higher souls where divided into 12 incarnating souls, of which we are one and the other 11 are here, on other planets and some are in spiritual realms. This is clear, that we have 11 soulmates and totally 144 (of which we are one) are coming from same monad and are soul "cousins". But then comes the twinflame part...

I do understand that the twinflame is the other half of ourselves and can be here on earth or in spiritual realms. But if every 12 incarnating beings or our soul is divided into twinflame pair, it is then 24 and not 12 isn't it? So basically I may meet "Sam" one day, which is of the same soul and is my soulmate. But then year later, I may meet "Sam's" incarnated twinflame "Sally", so isn't this "Sally" my soulmate as well? And in this case there is more than 12... OR... other possibility... is there totally a whole system of soul and 12 parts of the soul which is twin to us. So it is not twin me but the whole thing is twin...

Does anyone get where my thoughts are flying.... :confused:

I guess my last thought is more correct... just feeling
Love and light
Dariel

Adrienne
13-05-2007, 01:04 PM
Hi Dariel,

Very interesting questions, sorry I have no answers for you. This actually sounds quite complicated, but somewhere I read we are all connected - I just had no idea of the actual number possibilites.

So the 11 soulmates that we each have, is this in our one lifetime or not ?