PDA

View Full Version : The 'Dark' side

~Jay~
18-02-2007, 02:28 PM
I have mentioned about this person at my psychic development group before - he is one who keeps getting taken over by spirit and becoming very frightened by it at times.

On Friday night he was there again, and we were doing some inner-self meditational work. During his med he described seeing a hooded skeleton who was very close to him, and he was told during that time that this was his spirit guide.:icon_eek: Afterwards, we all linked hands and sent healing around the circle, and he described having an overwhelming urge to crush the woman's hand who was sitting next to him. He was literally shaking with the effort of trying to control this urge, which he says was coming from something/someone standing behind him.

He was so upset again that I wonder if he will ever come back. The leader says this is just him, and it's OK to work with 'the dark side' and he needs to accept that this is his path, so to speak, rather than fighting it.

It really got me wondering whether this interpretation was correct, and/or exactly what could be going on here.:confused:

Ascended Master
18-02-2007, 10:10 PM
I have mentioned about this person at my psychic development group before - he is one who keeps getting taken over by spirit and becoming very frightened by it at times.

On Friday night he was there again, and we were doing some inner-self meditational work. During his med he described seeing a hooded skeleton who was very close to him, and he was told during that time that this was his spirit guide.:icon_eek: Afterwards, we all linked hands and sent healing around the circle, and he described having an overwhelming urge to crush the woman's hand who was sitting next to him. He was literally shaking with the effort of trying to control this urge, which he says was coming from something/someone standing behind him.

He was so upset again that I wonder if he will ever come back. The leader says this is just him, and it's OK to work with 'the dark side' and he needs to accept that this is his path, so to speak, rather than fighting it.

It really got me wondering whether this interpretation was correct, and/or exactly what could be going on here.:confused:

Grrrrrrrr!!
You probably know how I feel about this?!!! :BangHead:

Love and light to you Jay...
Use your heart to decide on this one.

AM x

PS, I've invoked the angels. We'll see what happens.

spiritalk
20-02-2007, 07:24 PM
Jaycee: Run for the hills, this is not the right group for you. Anyone that would accept a dark entity within a circle is just not up with the best level of spirit contact. No it is not his guide. It is an interfering spirit that is being given permission by both the host and the group leader.

God bless, J