PDA

View Full Version : If these things were to happen to you....

Esmerelda
24-10-2011, 01:30 PM
if you kept crossing paths with this guy every few weeks sometimes every month or so and before you see him you will get the urge to leave your house at that time or and urge to go a different direction and then you bump into him, he always stares at you and he has smiled at you as well.

and you know he is Italian and his name is Tim, you keep seeing Italy,Italia, Italian jumping out at you, even you friend decides to text you to tell you she got her wedding dress from Italia. You keep seeing the name Tim pop out at you as well, like people commenting on your status on facebook and text messages where they miss spell a word and they write Tim instead. at first you think it was a coincidence but its happening way to often and gets you thinking, and when you see anything italian you get a strange sensation in your stomach not butterflies but its a nice feeling.

also the other day you had an image pop in your head that you were walking your dog and you saw him and he was wearing a posh work suit, you were thinking thats weird lol then the same day later you see him again and he was wearing a posh work suit lol it was like a premonition or something.

what would you do/think? would take them as signs or just coincidences?

AllIsFullOfLove
24-10-2011, 03:12 PM
if you kept crossing paths with this guy every few weeks sometimes every month or so and before you see him you will get the urge to leave your house at that time or and urge to go a different direction and then you bump into him, he always stares at you and he has smiled at you as well.

and you know he is Italian and his name is Tim, you keep seeing Italy,Italia, Italian jumping out at you, even you friend decides to text you to tell you she got her wedding dress from Italia. You keep seeing the name Tim pop out at you as well, like people commenting on your status on facebook and text messages where they miss spell a word and they write Tim instead. at first you think it was a coincidence but its happening way to often and gets you thinking, and when you see anything italian you get a strange sensation in your stomach not butterflies but its a nice feeling.

also the other day you had an image pop in your head that you were walking your dog and you saw him and he was wearing a posh work suit, you were thinking thats weird lol then the same day later you see him again and he was wearing a posh work suit lol it was like a premonition or something.

All of this does not sound like coincidences to me at all these are signs & these two people are most likely connected:))
xoxoxo

silent whisper
25-10-2011, 07:33 AM

Surely after that connection you would know that answer I am sure...

Mr Interesting
25-10-2011, 11:06 PM
That's how I met a sister from a past life and we helped each other out in ways neither of us could have imagined we needed help with.

But, for me, I didn't need so much prompting... and she still revels in bringing up our first meeting.

I can't really remember it but she says I went up to her and point blank said "Tell me your story" and waited for her to begin.

I was doin' markets at the time and she just appeared and stood out. I'm pretty good at gettin' that stuff these days but waited a while to define the strengths involved. After a few sightings where I'd just turn my head and spot her I knew something was up and so I went and introduced myself.

Learn to play with it... Get an Italian Phrase book and pretend your a tourist and ask him some obviously silly question like "How do I find the moaning boat" Find two Italian words that look the same but have entirely different meanings... then dress up like a tourist and spring him with your little artwork to break down the in-obvious with humour and humility.

SLeigh
25-10-2011, 11:24 PM
I would take that as a definite sign. I'm interested to know how this turns out for you. Please update after you talk to him.