PDA

View Full Version : Hey you Taureans!!

ljepotica
14-02-2007, 04:22 PM
This is dedicated to lovely fellow-Taureans-well I'm on the cusp to Gemini but prefer to call myself a Taurus:)

I am practical and do have that famous Taurus temper-I'm very loyal and have that Taurus sense of humour:)

I do have a thing for aesthetically pleasing things and enjoy beauty in all forms!

I'm quite curious as to hearing from other Taureans on this forum and learning more about this sign!

Sorry now it seems like I'm setting up a Taurean thread but I'm genuinely curious as to who else is a Taurus on this forum...besides them arrogant Arians are sooo yesterday and talk far too much:tongue:

So come on you fellow bulls come forward and reveal yourselves...:wink:

Lots of love and positivity,

S xxxx

angelicious
14-02-2007, 10:09 PM
Sorry now it seems like I'm setting up a Taurean thread but I'm genuinely curious as to who else is a Taurus on this forum...besides them arrogant Arians are sooo yesterday and talk far too much:tongue:

S xxxx

Hahaha, God bless ya, that's funny ljepotica. Ahh, you'll get your glory. I started the Arien thread & it sounds to me that it's getting to ya. Hmmm, It must suck being 2nd place after Aries. Just kidding, trying to wind you up.........even more (Oh, ****, 'AM I' being arrogant? ....Naahhh, just talking far too much, tehehe).

ljepotica
14-02-2007, 11:23 PM
Lol angelicious...naa was only joking it's them Scorpios that are the weirdest-have been with 2 scorpio guys before and man they were weird:tongue:

Yes we are second after Aries but at least we're not near the end of the line like those Scorpio's:wink:

Lots of love,

S xxxx

daisy
15-02-2007, 12:06 AM
i'm a 'proud to be weird scorpio':D

angelicious
15-02-2007, 02:54 AM
i'm a 'proud to be weird scorpio':D

Lol, Daisy, you go girl!

Hey, Ljepotica, I think you're cool :hug2: and I understand what you mean, I'm just having some fun.

My daughter's a scorpian and we clash on the surface (we love each other to bits though), & I've been stung by that Scorpian sting many times. Still alive to tell the tale... thanks to my thick, Arien skin, lol.

I'm detached enough to see the humour in poking fun at our traits, smiles, poke all you like. Peace out.

".....Like a Ram after an exhausting day butting heads, Angelicious exits the thread and takes her place at the top of the mountain."

daisy
15-02-2007, 11:30 AM
i find i clash with female aries too, and leo males,

ljepotica
15-02-2007, 12:55 PM
I actually don't get on that well with taurean males-don't know why!! Scorpio females are fine as are arien females but the males I don't get on with that well:)

I also like to have a bit of fun and see the humour and poke fun at traits...

Seems like there are no bulls or very few here-are you telling me that bulls are mostly non-spiritual folk?!?!?!

Lots of love,

S xxxx

angelicious
15-02-2007, 03:02 PM
Seems like there are no bulls or very few here-are you telling me that bulls are mostly non-spiritual folk?!?!?!

S xxxx

Huh?
I'm not sure you're on about, I don't see where I said that in my posts. So to answer that question, I can't verify the extent of spirituality in anything or anyone regardless of star sign, smiles.

Ascended Master
15-02-2007, 07:13 PM
Yes we are second after Aries

Ahem!.... Third?! lol :wink:

ljepotica
16-02-2007, 12:16 AM
Angelicious-I was just wondering if any taureans are here as I'm sure there are-of course you can be of any zodiac sign and be spiritual-it has nothing to do with signs it's to do with individuals-perhaps I'm gonna shut up now as I'm not too good at saying things on forums:p

AM: Third?!?! I thought it was Aries and then Taurus??

Ok won't say anything now!!!

Lots of love from a Taurean,

Sxxxx

rose
16-02-2007, 07:24 AM
there's more to a person then just the superficial sun sign. each person has a whole chart to navigate. but i know you all know this already :D so it's harmless fun.

Ascended Master
17-02-2007, 03:17 PM
AM: Third?!?! I thought it was Aries and then Taurus??

Ok I was wrong! lol
Libran's come last as it takes us so long to do anything!! :hug3:

Love and light!

Dariel
21-02-2007, 07:36 AM
Haven't been here for a long time now but first thing noticed, taureans.

I am pleased to announce being one of those nice bulls, however I do not find myself totally as one, I have so strong other signs on the chart. But yes very earth element at least. :)

love&light
dariel

ljepotica
21-02-2007, 12:26 PM
Oh cool-another bull:smile:

Well I'm not typical either as I'm not conservative in my life or my tastes...etc etc...

It's just nice sometimes to know others who are of your sign-not that it makes them any better than others-we're all human beings first and that's what counts!

AM: I'm always very slow at doing things-so perhaps I got a libran influence on me:wink:

Lots of love:hug3:

S xxxx

daisy
21-02-2007, 12:44 PM
Ok I was wrong! lol
Libran's come last as it takes us so long to do anything!! :hug3:

Love and light!

if librans come last does that mean scorpios come first lol:D

Ascended Master
22-02-2007, 12:05 AM
AM: I'm always very slow at doing things-so perhaps I got a libran influence on me:wink:

Quite possibly! lol :D
Lots of light, which, as we all know, travels very fast indeed!
Hopefully speed things up a bit! x

Ascended Master
22-02-2007, 12:07 AM
if librans come last does that mean scorpios come first lol:D

Nope! lol :D
Is 4th ok with you daisy? :hug3:
AM x