PDA

View Full Version : A Man's Face on My Bathroom Door?

Silver
16-10-2011, 06:37 PM
This is kinda funny because I spotted this reflection on the bathroom door as I sat there, :redface: but I thought whoah! That's a man's face in profile, I had to get my camera for this and share it on the fairies elementals and etc. thread, but I post it here first for my own 'files' heh. Please, let me know what you think~*

Silver
16-10-2011, 06:39 PM
Most of you know, but click on the image to see bigger pic.:D

Silver
16-10-2011, 06:59 PM
I love this phenomenon, the "Is that Mother Mary in my tortilla?"

I once stood in a vast sea of people locally years and years ago with a couple of friends to see this reflection of Jesus or Mary I forget which, on someone's garage door, LOL. It was crazy! Sooo many people came to see it. By the time you got up there, you just shrugged and just kinda laughed to yourself for bothering, heh.
:redface: :D

Boldylocks
17-10-2011, 12:08 AM
I see the man's face in the cloudy figure, but I also see a more clearer face right above the cloudy figure-- looking directly head on. Very interesting!

iolite
17-10-2011, 12:19 AM
That is a pretty serious pompador!!!

nightowl
17-10-2011, 12:26 AM
I see a profile and a front facing view as well...reminds me of the Joker from the Batman comics, not the Heath Ledger version but the animated version...

Silver
17-10-2011, 12:26 AM
That is a pretty serious pompador!!!

Yeah, sticking right out there. I wasn't too keen on his sticking his tongue out like that, I hadn't looked at it again until just now and thinking that 'pompadour' may be a devil's horn or something like that. Nice guy! heehee.

Boldilocks, I can't make out the 2nd face you're talking about. In relation to the top of his head (pompadour protruding), where are the eyes etc.?

psychoslice
17-10-2011, 01:39 AM
Is that the man who came through your bathroom window protected by a silver spoon ?.:headbang:

Silver
17-10-2011, 01:46 AM
Is that the man who came through your bathroom window protected by a silver spoon ?.:headbang:

I only wish I knew what that means, man in the moon? Idk:confused: :redface:

Elfay
17-10-2011, 02:00 AM
Way cool photo Silvergirl! At first I saw the profile of a man, I could see where it looked like he was sticking out his tongue and had a goatee then as I was staring at the pic the face turned to me and it changed completely, I saw what could be a woman's face with a large nose, she was grinning at me, looked cartoonish-like.

Great capture !! Is the face still there?

BlueSky
17-10-2011, 02:07 AM
Cool! Looks like Rembrandt to me.

Silver
17-10-2011, 02:16 AM
Way cool photo Silvergirl! At first I saw the profile of a man, I could see where it looked like he was sticking out his tongue and had a goatee then as I was staring at the pic the face turned to me and it changed completely, I saw what could be a woman's face with a large nose, she was grinning at me, looked cartoonish-like.

Great capture !! Is the face still there?

I'll keep looking for the front facing face, lol. I haven't been able to spot it yet, though. I was in shock when I was sitting in the bathroom this morning with the sun streaming in the window. I have a glass and chrome table and little round mirrors on the wall for decoration, and I really wasn't sure what it was reflecting off of, but it stunned me when I saw the face. It sort of looks like the 'moon man' crescent face.
:cool:

psychoslice
17-10-2011, 02:26 AM
I only wish I knew what that means, man in the moon? Idk:confused: :redface:
Oh, silvergirl, you should know that, its the words from the Beatles song, she came through the bathroom window, now do you remember.:smile:

Silver
17-10-2011, 02:44 AM
Oh, silvergirl, you should know that, its the words from the Beatles song, she came through the bathroom window, now do you remember.:smile:

i knew it was a song, just couldnt place it!:redface: :angel8:

psychoslice
17-10-2011, 02:47 AM
i knew it was a song, just couldnt place it!:redface: :angel8:
So, is this man still in your bathroom ?.

Silver
17-10-2011, 02:48 AM
Nope, he went away when the sun moved a bit, I still can't figure out exactly how things reflected like that, I'd nevr seen that before, so uncanny!

psychoslice
17-10-2011, 02:51 AM
Nope, he went away when the sun moved a bit, I still can't figure out exactly how things reflected like that, I'd nevr seen that before, so uncanny!
I thought that he looked like Elvis.:smile:

Silver
17-10-2011, 03:14 AM
I thought that he looked like Elvis.:smile:

Elvis has left the building ~ long ago! heehee~*:laughing9:

psychoslice
17-10-2011, 03:17 AM
Elvis has left the building ~ long ago! heehee~*:laughing9:
And while he was leaving he fell and smashed his face on your bathroom door lol.:angel8:

Silver
17-10-2011, 03:19 AM
And while he was leaving he fell and smashed his face on your bathroom door lol.:angel8:

Ahh, and maybe that's why he had his tongue sticking out! Here I thought he was givin' me the razzberries!!
:laughing9:

Boldylocks
17-10-2011, 11:39 PM
Yeah, sticking right out there. I wasn't too keen on his sticking his tongue out like that, I hadn't looked at it again until just now and thinking that 'pompadour' may be a devil's horn or something like that. Nice guy! heehee.

Boldilocks, I can't make out the 2nd face you're talking about. In relation to the top of his head (pompadour protruding), where are the eyes etc.?

I don't know now, Silvergirl! I checked again and didnt see the 2nd face. The first time I checked, I swear, I saw a distinct person's face looking directly at the camera in the background ABOVE the cloudy looking pompador face..lol!

I checked again, and see nothing but just the original face everyone else also sees too. that was strange.

It does look like some sort of entity or soul was having fun with you :-)

Silver
17-10-2011, 11:58 PM
It was so spooky not that I was scared, but gosh, such a strong face shape, someone said it looked like Lincoln and now that I'm thinking about it I can see that, too. Very angular face.

Amethyst
18-10-2011, 11:57 AM
Hi SG,

Another great capture!

Sure does look like a main face is profile - and lots of smaller faces making up the larger face.

So many people seem to have experiences in bathrooms!

Thanks for sharing it.

Blessings, Amethyst x

Silver
19-10-2011, 10:12 AM
Hi SG,

Another great capture!

Sure does look like a main face is profile - and lots of smaller faces making up the larger face.

So many people seem to have experiences in bathrooms!

Thanks for sharing it.

Blessings, Amethyst x

Oh there you are! I expected you to show up here loong time ago, A.

Isn't that one amazing?! I still can't get over it! So cool.

As far as bathrooms, I think it's the mirrors and other shiny surfaces...

Amethyst
27-10-2011, 12:40 PM
Oh there you are! I expected you to show up here loong time ago, A.

Isn't that one amazing?! I still can't get over it! So cool.

As far as bathrooms, I think it's the mirrors and other shiny surfaces...

Hey!

Yes - shiny and reflective surfaces like windows or water on a lake can reveal a whole host of beings.

Had any more visits you’re aware of?

Amethyst x

Silver
27-10-2011, 12:45 PM
He shows up a couple of days later, and so I try and figure out which glassy surface he may be reflecting off of. I partially stood blocking the face, and I put my hand in front of each surface that I thought it was reflecting off of, but it didn't appear to be anything in my bathroom, so I thought maybe something outside, but I couldn't figure it out at all. It's a real puzzle!

Amethyst
27-10-2011, 01:43 PM
Hi SG

I like puzzles. How intriguing.

Perhaps he likes your cooking or something! Wonder if you'll get to the bottom of it?

I've noticed with photos of windows taken outside, that at first glance it appears they are looking out from within but beings can turn out to be reflections from outside reflected back on a window.

Very interesting!

Amethyst x

A few examples of one of my windows - the horizontal lines are a closed wooden blind and the 'reflections' are a curious bunch peering over next door's fence:

http://www.fairytastic.co.uk/Images/DSC07827haha - Copy - Copy (2)x.jpg

http://www.fairytastic.co.uk/Images/DSC07842todo - Copy - Copy - Copyz.jpg

http://www.fairytastic.co.uk/Images/DSC07867omg - Copyz.jpg

http://www.fairytastic.co.uk/Images/DSC07830todo - Copy - Copyz.jpg

papanichols
01-11-2011, 12:57 PM
it's pretty cool. i can see the mans face for sure

Celeste
22-11-2011, 03:22 AM
Definitely looks like Lincoln, lol.

Silver
05-01-2012, 09:45 PM
I realized I screwed up and deleted some pics that I posted ~ people are going to wonder what happened, so I'm going to post the pic again here.