PDA

View Full Version : my synchronicites pointing to a global shift we had recently

in progress
09-10-2011, 01:14 AM
Has anyone felt it or had some synchronistic information indicating something big happened fairly recently w/ the planet?? If you have, please share!

I have and I just got the confirmation a short while ago. I'm pretty excited!

It's kind of convoluted. It makes sense to me and I hope it will for you.

I ran across an interview of Inelia Benz by "chance" (ahem). It wasn't what I was searching for but decided to watch it. This was a couple of days ago.

I was so impressed and resonated strongly so I visited her website. She declared in her blog that the two earths had separated! That's quite an eyebrow raising statement!! Anyone familiar w/ Dolores Cannon's work knows what this is about. One earth will continue w/ 3D and drop further in frequency while the other moves to 5D.

Ms Benz says it happened the last week of Aug (22-28)
http://ascension101.com/en/ascension-information/45-august-2011/144-spaceship-earth-and-you-are-the-captain.html

I thought to myself this might be the same time period David Wilcock revealed some underground bases of the power elite had been destroyed. I checked and it was (Aug 23)! I then wondered what kind of dreams I had at that time so I checked my dream journal.

On Aug 22 I wrote I had seen a lot of grasshoppers and it was about "taking a leap." Sept 4 I had an experience which, through synchronicities at that time, I realized had been about being disconnected and connected again in a new way to the mass consciousness of the planet.

On Aug 22 my internet service cable was snapped and I lost internet service for a few weeks. I knew it happened for a reason and it was about communication or taking a break from collective consciousness. Very similar them to above. In Ms Benz's blog entry she mentions she was asked to leave "the matrix" by source for that week, disconnected from the collective. I'm seeing a theme!

So I see all this and now feel certain something is up. Is Ms Benz really right?!? I decide yesterday to send an email question to my favorite channeled group via a newsletter asking if we'd just taken some kind of huge step forward. I figure what the heck, if I'm lucky, something will be mentioned next time she channels. There are two ladies who channel this group and each have their own newsletters. The other channeler for this group just sent out a newsletter this afternoon talking about an upcoming gathering for channeling and some of the things discussed will be our recent jump to a new timeline!!!!

WOW! I got the answer and it was fantastic!

tooqute2nv
09-10-2011, 03:31 AM
Well, what I CAN say is that, I work will a lot of files, so I see words and numbers all day long, and recently I've been seeing so many repeated words dealing with ascension...I too have been getting sensations of vertigo, and seeing shades moving, such as mentioned on the post from the link you gave...So, I had been thinking this related more to an upcoming transition ( maybe 11/11/11???), but in all honesty, I have no clue. :redface: :confused:

Regarding the "two Earth" thing. I will say, I had an interesting thought the other day...For years now the loss of honey bees has been ever noticeable and some attribute to ascension (bees I guess ascending...), but I have been seeing them again in my grand mother's house, and I wonder if this has something to do with it...Really, just a random thought. lol :tongue: :rolleyes:

geminilite
13-10-2011, 10:02 PM
love this thread , and although i dont have much to add i will agree with Tooqute that i ahve been experiencing lots of vertigo myself recently as well? just from my observations of people ,. i seem to notice there alot of people that are really feeling very unsettled and restless lately, loads of break ups, people standing up for their truths with families etc.. lots and lots of changes in peoples personal lifes... its like suddenly they have realised that none of it is resonating with them or how they believe things shoudl be and so they are sifting through the good and bad .. its bizarre jsut how many people i have observed going through these massive changes.. may not be connected but just though i'd get your thoughts too ??

SerpentQueen
13-10-2011, 10:18 PM
You may be interested in this --
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDM4Vih-p3o

in progress
14-10-2011, 08:13 AM
its like suddenly they have realised that none of it is resonating with them or how they believe things shoudl be and so they are sifting through the good and bad .. its bizarre jsut how many people i have observed going through these massive changes.. may not be connected but just though i'd get your thoughts too ??
Yes, I've heard of other people talking about these very things and in the same context you are. This is a sign of people waking up. I know this is how it was for me when I started awakening.

You may be interested in this --
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDM4Vih-p3o
This is interesting. I'm still in the midst of it. I was surprised when he mentioned something having happened in '07 because that's when I started awakening and have heard elsewhere this was a date of interest. He says we've jumped ahead five years. For me I translate this as exceeding expectations in our spiritual development which I would be in full agreement with. I like the way he's essentially talking about the flexibility of time.

geminilite
14-10-2011, 11:23 PM
interesting link :D

In progress funny you mention 2007 also, although i had experiences when younger i had pretty much ignored it, .. i turned 30 in 2007 and had pretty much a massive awakening shock, lol weirdest thing is that i had told everyone for about 3 yrs before that i coudlnt wait to tun 30 because i knew soemthign big was coming loool.. it aws that same year, i left my husband, did my first reiki degree, and started communicating with spirit... not looked back since :D

Elena
14-10-2011, 11:36 PM
I read about shifts in the earth and consciousness shifts as a whole humanity concerned. And I find this 2007 year most interesting. I am wondering if this is the exact year perhaps end of that year that I started throwing myself into reading books about spirituality full steam ahead. I have to now go back and look at my books and purchase records. I been aware to a certain extant but now you all made more work for me. LOL this is great

Elena
14-10-2011, 11:41 PM
interesting link :D

In progress funny you mention 2007 also, although i had experiences when younger i had pretty much ignored it, .. i turned 30 in 2007 and had pretty much a massive awakening shock, lol weirdest thing is that i had told everyone for about 3 yrs before that i coudlnt wait to tun 30 because i knew soemthign big was coming loool.. it aws that same year, i left my husband, did my first reiki degree, and started communicating with spirit... not looked back since :D

I read somewhere that certain astrological signs start awakening around early thirties and that some people are aware of their spiritual or whatever you want to call awakening. I am not sure which signs and if it is true. But I think that is cool that you did it makes me think that it is significant or a coincident. I am glad for you.

WhiteHorse55
15-10-2011, 03:35 PM
Hello -
In mid -Sept, I had this dream wherein I saw many spaceships - those like we see in sci-fi movies come over to the earth in the sky and take positions to fire on the earth. There were many spaceships like around 200 or something.Now that I read this I think about the dream - I was on top of a tall building with my dad and was telling him to take cover as they seemed to be aiming at something on the earth - there were no people down there on the roads - as I saw from the top of the building - but I was not afraid - surprisingly detached. Also - the spaceships were all of the same size and make. they didnt make any noise approaching the earth. It was more like a silent dream.

Later as I woke up - I was thinking what exactly were they trying to do. It seems to be related to what the OP says here.

Any thoughts?

WH55

Neville
15-10-2011, 03:59 PM
It.This, certainly bears no resemblance to the World I was born into. 2008 the crash occurred but can arguably find it's roots back in the boom before the bust 2007 when imaginary money was currency, in credit . Many spending money they did not have.

That is over now. That demise is something to do with this shift in my view. I have not joined all the dot's for myself yet. I do however maintain a feeling that these are pivotal times.

in progress
15-10-2011, 07:07 PM
Hello -
In mid -Sept, I had this dream wherein I saw many spaceships - those like we see in sci-fi movies come over to the earth in the sky and take positions to fire on the earth. There were many spaceships like around 200 or something.
I have something for you. This is what I read on one of the blogs involved in my synchronicities above:
One of the most exciting things I've been hearing about lately is that a ten-mile-wide spherical UFO is now parked in upper Earth orbit.

Over 200 smaller craft have been seen coming and going from the mothership, thanks to round doors opening and closing.

This was all witnessed by personnel within the International Space Station, among others. (There are plenty of optics onboard that can see craft that would otherwise be "cloaked" from the conventional visible-light spectrum.)

One of my own staff sent me a writeup of a dream that described this exact scenario in stunning detail -- and they had no idea that I'd already heard the same thing from insiders.

It has become very difficult to piece together exactly what is going on, since there has been a significant clamp-down on information in the insider community -- and the "need-to-know basis" has now become much more stringent.

However, we do know that some aspects of the military-industrial complex have made contact with these people... and literally described them as "A__hole Hippies from Outer Space."

copied from: http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/981-undergroundbasesnewinfo

I couldn't resist adding the bold. This is a weird synchronicity for both of us! The blogger (David Wilcock) is really into ET's secretly helping us. I don't know if this is true or not. I don't resonate w/ the "ET's are helping save the earth" thing as much as David does but I very much like his other work. I kind of think ET's worth their salt would tell us it's our job to clean up our mess.

WhiteHorse55
15-10-2011, 08:18 PM
Thats cool - in progress -
I can tell you more actually..they spaceships were like the 'other planet' ones and they were like grey brown in color - with some red on their outer surface.They were very nice to look at actually and I enjoyed the way they came up and made a formation...only to later relaize that they may be war spaceships. They seemed to fly in some organized format like a flock of birds or something...they kinda had everthing they were to do figured out or were taking commands from some higher ship. thye were kinda smooth and oblivious to me watching them..as if I would not do any harm to them nor would they to me. I noticed them n my dad didnt - so I had to tell him to look up n then he got what was going on and we went for shelter. It was such a smooth transient way in which they came up from far to the earth that I hardly thought they were invaders first - then it was my instinct to go for cover. Well they didnt even start firing . Technically there was no firing in the dream as I woke up after that.

The spaceships seemed to be more on a mission of something - rather than conquering thing.
It seemed to me they were targetting some very specific area as they took positions around a particular area on the earth.

WH55

Neville
16-10-2011, 03:26 PM
This week , the population of the world is set to break the 7 Billion mark.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2049451/Room-World-population-reach-7-BILLION-days.html (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2F news%2Farticle-2049451%2FRoom-World-population-reach-7-BILLION-days.html)

A contributing factor to the pivotal times we live in, I'm sure.

geminilite
16-10-2011, 03:58 PM
I read somewhere that certain astrological signs start awakening around early thirties and that some people are aware of their spiritual or whatever you want to call awakening. I am not sure which signs and if it is true. But I think that is cool that you did it makes me think that it is significant or a coincident. I am glad for you.

Really ? hmm i hadnt heard about certain signs ?? i might look into this some more, one thing i can say is i have that same feeling about next year and have had it since last year.. next year is a big thing for me , i dont kwo why, but i know it is.. i turn 35 next year, so it does make me wonder.. my first thoughts are that maybe next year is the year that i finally manage to master my gifts and use them fully to make a difference :D .. which ever way it is i am like the child who knows they are on a trip to the sweet shop.. so excited lol thanks xxx

geminilite
16-10-2011, 04:05 PM
All this talk of spaceships is interesting , about 2 mths ago, i saw in meditation in a past life ( poss mayan but cant say for sure ) it was in ancient times , i was aware of a huge amount of excitement in the crowd i was part of , we were running through aisles, buildings etc... to the point that when i stopped i looked up and could see a ship just taking back off .. and flying slowly through the sky... as if just getting ready to move off quicker.

i have only recently discovered that i do have a past mayan lifetime, so i am still looking into it all, but also lately i am in meditations and i am seeing space ships, planets, or i am inside the craft and tunnels looking at the lights... i have dreams of being there, or in weird class rtooms that i cant remember what was said, sometimes i wake up and feel something really profound was said or happened to me but just have no idea what... all strange and its all intensified in the last 2-3 months ...??

sorry if i going off track again :S xx

1being
18-10-2011, 08:28 AM
It.This, certainly bears no resemblance to the World I was born into. 2008 the crash occurred but can arguably find it's roots back in the boom before the bust 2007 when imaginary money was currency, in credit . .

i know you're talking about some sort of financial "crash" but i had a pretty severe REAL crash in 2008 and i've been SO wanting to discuss it. my focus is that what i was experiencing that the time was an ACUTE global / environmental, synchronistic "phenomenon". VERY intense and active. very, very.

the time frame is MARCH / APRIL 2008:

a massive TILT (lots of vertigo)
an extreme compression of atmosphere (sky seemed so low, appeared as if i could reach up and touch the "roof" / "ceiling")
an intense WINDING of energy; TENSION

maybe i need to take this to a new thread. i will, because i really would like to discuss it.

1being
18-10-2011, 08:42 AM
This week , the population of the world is set to break the 7 Billion mark.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2049451/Room-World-population-reach-7-BILLION-days.html (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2F news%2Farticle-2049451%2FRoom-World-population-reach-7-BILLION-days.html)

A contributing factor to the pivotal times we live in, I'm sure.

in Hindu, i read that the "beginning of the end of the universe" is when the tenth gate is open (tenth gate is the cervix). 7 billion people certainly suggests that the tenth gate is wide open.

~ "Y"

in progress
18-10-2011, 10:45 AM
i know you're talking about some sort of financial "crash" but i had a pretty severe REAL crash in 2008 and i've been SO wanting to discuss it. my focus is that what i was experiencing that the time was an ACUTE global / environmental, synchronistic "phenomenon". VERY intense and active. very, very.

the time frame is MARCH / APRIL 2008:

a massive TILT (lots of vertigo)
an extreme compression of atmosphere (sky seemed so low, appeared as if i could reach up and touch the "roof" / "ceiling")
an intense WINDING of energy; TENSION

maybe i need to take this to a new thread. i will, because i really would like to discuss it.
This was personally and intense energetic time for me. I remember it well because I was being energetically prepared for kundalini. I recall a few others on this site who had awakenings about the same time I did. Then for a year or more it got rather quiet again on the subject. Suddenly I see all kinds of people on this site talking about kundalini in maybe the past year or so. It's very interesting.

1being
18-10-2011, 01:42 PM
This was personally and intense energetic time for me. I remember it well because I was being energetically prepared for kundalini. I recall a few others on this site who had awakenings about the same time I did. Then for a year or more it got rather quiet again on the subject. Suddenly I see all kinds of people on this site talking about kundalini in maybe the past year or so. It's very interesting.

you might like omcasey1 on youtube ... kundalini / obe are her expertise. i know little to nothing about kundalini but i associate the word with omcasey1 (i sub her channel but haven't watched many - she does seem very good (thorough & comprehensive) at what she does).