PDA

View Full Version : Pets Seeing Spiritual Beings

pure
04-02-2007, 12:31 AM
Hello Everyone

I have been working on becoming spirtual for over a month now. I pray do meditation, spiritual reading, working on ego's and so forth. My parrot has been looking and sometimes singing to something. he looks above my head at times or he will turn his head looking at the ceiling. I know he sees something, i think it could be angels or some very spiritual being. There have been times where he will get scared for no reason and fly off his post. But when he sings and talks and looks around at nothing i think this is something very spiritual. as for him being scared i think this may be some negative energy of some kind. But i love watching him when hes singing and talking, i get a very warm feeling inside.

Have any of your pets saw something or got scared for no reason?

Have a great day/night..

~Pure~

daisy
04-02-2007, 12:35 AM
lol mine do they don't seem scared except maybe once when my cat really tensed and snarled at something behind me

Lapis
04-02-2007, 01:53 AM
When in doubt as to what's going on.....look to the animals!

I learned long ago that when some unseen someone or something was in the same area my pet, usually a cat, would clearly show me what I couldn't see or locate. Animals and kids are always great at sensing/seeing/feeling etc. most anything 'unseen'.

I've had many different cats start acting really strange and demanding whenever higher dimensional beings were near. Whenever a sort of "vortex" or "portal" opens where these higher dimensionals come in through, my cat/cats would try very hard to enter it!!! They'd nearly climb the walls, dig at cabnet doors, cry and cry to be able to get into the energy vortex. If I wasn't sure exactly where the portal/vortex was....the cat would clearly let us all know. For hours! When the higher dimensional would leave and the vortex closed, the cat would finally calm down and go to sleep.

In another really obvious case from about 5 years ago, I had 2 cats at that time. One of them was what I'd call a 'regular' 3D cat while the other one was a very aware higher vibrating cat.

One day I psychically saw this really strange object (about 2 foot square thing) in the doorway into my bedroom at another house. I'd never 'seen' anything like this before or since. It looked to me like a box of inticate energy lines all criss-crossing each other in strange geometric designs. I don't have a clue what it was but what was wild was this one higher vibrating cat would physically jump over this non-physical box thing! He and the other cat would be playing chase with each other up and down the house and every time he got to where this invisible object was in the doorway, he's jump really high over it whereas the other cat just ran through it!?!

There's lots more stories about my cats letting me know about things both big and small energetically. I also pay attention to other people's pets and what they do and where as they all are great indicators of activities in the unseen.

ren05
04-02-2007, 04:51 AM
hi, yes i believe animals & babies/kids can see things. firstly i have things going on & off in my house such as lights,oven dials turning,fans turning on & off & sometimes changing speed,books being opend, things moved into different place & the worst is my sons toys going of in the middle of the night.a few times my dog has just stopped & stalked something that wasn't there & even barked at nothing, this happens particuarly before something odd happens. one time i was getting my son (who is 1 year old) ready for bed when i notice he was staring & smiling at something i couldn't see next to the fan, then all of a sudden i turned itself on & my son started laughing & waving at it. that kinda freaked me out.

pure
04-02-2007, 06:25 AM
Lapis i have also had cats and there were times when my cat would go absolutly crazy, climbing the curtains : ) the first thing i thought what a crazy cat lol i never realized this could have been the cat chasing something. never really crossed my mind. Now seeing my bird and hearing your posts makes me think back.

Ren i can relate to alot of the things you have experienced but in sort of a different way, well i would hear someone walk up my stairs or down them, doors slamming shut upstairs, my recliner rocking in the middle of the night. I was very scared i took the recliner and eventually threw it on my back porch. but what i realized is i was probally being scared over nothing. Maybe it was a guardian angel or a spirit guide. it could of been anything. But my first thought was i cant see what it is so automatically i think the worst.

I beleive my sister was baby sitting one day for one of her friends i was about 16 living in my mothers house. well the girl she was baby sitting was around 3-4 cant remember the exact age, anyway she was looking down the hall acting very scared saying the man and i beleive she was pointing so we went to see what she was looking at and there was nothing there. I too beleive pets and babys can see spiritual beings.

Daisy at least you know they are friendly : )

I just wanted to add being afraid of spiritual beings will just make it worse, i have been scared all my life when it came to something moving, hearing noises, seeing things i was basicly afraid of my own shadow. I am slowly getting over my fears since becoming spiritual. But remember if you think positive and dont show fear, you might come to realize that the whole time there really wasn't anything to fear.

Hope you all have a great day/night..

~Pure~

OceanWaves19161
05-02-2007, 07:19 AM
I have a spirit cat that likes to follow me whether i'm sitting on a couch or laying down in bed. Apparently it hangs around because of my gorgeous pussy cat I have now. My cat goes skitz whenever spirit cat is around:P

Mystfied
06-02-2007, 08:38 PM
Our old dog has become very lively the past couple of months ,She will lay on the kitchen floor and stare down the hall and bark and growl non stop,and sometimes when I'm here in the den on the computer she will stare at the wall as if she 's looking at something and wiggle her tail like she's very happy to see who ever it is.
As of late my home as been a very active house with things being moved pictures falling off the wall and one flying of a shelf the other night.I'm finding money all over in strange places ,it's been quite entertaing I come home from work and look forward to seeing what they have done or what they are going to do.
Someone is here with me these days and I feel blessed to have them join me,just wish I knew who it was.

Eline
07-02-2007, 06:45 PM
My cat looks at things I can't see all the time, mostly it's located somewhere near the ceiling.