PDA

View Full Version : Negitive Spiritual Attachment

philodope
18-09-2011, 12:43 AM
Before I got on this forum I struggled quite heavily with substance abuse which lead to some very serious mental health issues. I also believe that it was some what of an awakening as well, as most of my delusions where deeply psionic and metaphysical in nature. Having absolutley no prior knowledge of any sort of subjuct covered on this forum, I began applying certain thoughts and behaviors in my everyday life....

Ok... to get to the point here beacuse I dont want to bore you.I had a girlfiend whose house was haunted by some very dark spirits. She would tell me things like when they painted the walls in the house, the next day they would be the original color prior to painting them. A spirit had thrown a knife at the top of a door which had stuck there. When I asked about it she told me not to touch it. They wouldnt go in certain rooms , the electrical and plumbing always acted up. They would go buy a load of grocceries and the next day half of it was ruined beacuse the fridge had been unplugged. I tryed asking it to leave but of course that had no affect. Later after we where no longer together I kept thinking about it. I kept thinking really stupid stuff like maby I could connect with it to banish it from this plane of existance. Then I felt like something cut open my aura or energy space from my bellybutton to my toes.
Any more I try not to think about it beacuse when I do is when I feel her presence almost as if Im provoking it. Since that time I have random outbursts of really negitive gross stuff that I feel like Im sending to people Im connected with. I hate for you to have to read all this but I hoped maby someone could point me to the right direction.