PDA

View Full Version : ECHELON

looke
30-01-2006, 11:26 AM
About a couple of years after my mediumship developed to the stage where I was giving readings and offering healing for free I realised that I had a spirit with me who called herself "Mary, just Mary", over the years she used to come to me and take me through further stages of communication development with spirits who were on different levels of evolvement. I could not find out who she was because she would only give her name as above. Anyway about twenty years later, in fact just last year as I was sitting up in bed at about two AM having a warm drink, I was inspired to look over towards the wardrobe at the foot of my bed and there I saw a woman standing with her back towards me, she was about five feet six or so tall, she was dressed in a trouser suit: which was the colour of a pearl, the top was a pull over type which was hip length, this suit: looked as if it has just been ironed and had not one crease anywhere.

I loked at her for a about five or so seconds, she then turned her head to face me, I acknowleged her with a smile and waved, I greeted her by saying welcome. She smiled and nodded her head in reply, she looked rather aloof at me, as if she was superior to me. I again said "greetings and welcome" and waved to her and she smiled and responded in the same way as before. I had a good look at her for several more seconds then she turned and gradually dissipated.

I then got out of bed and went to warm up my drink and thought to myself "I wonder who she was" when I got back into my bedroom a voice came to me in thought and said, "I am Mary just Mary" then I was given the word "Echelon" upon looking this up in the dictionary that morning I discovered what it meant. Chain of Command (to cut it short) hence I discovered that there is a Hierarchy, come bureaucracy in Eternity, spirit world, and it is those who abide there that I am working with and have been doing so for about twenty years more or less.

Once again I am happy to say that other people's spirit Guides will verify the validity of this information.

Space_Man
30-01-2006, 10:18 PM
[quote=looke]

looke
31-01-2006, 01:46 PM
[quote=Space_Man][quote=looke]

BLAIR2BE
11-01-2007, 04:04 AM
anyone ever read anything regarding; intelligence agencies (or some other group/individual) "putting out" "false" "spirits", that mediums can recieve and interpret as "true" spirit??
or other "mind control"/"mind altering" devices that achieve the same?...!

BLAIR2BE
11-01-2007, 04:06 AM
by the way ECHELON is also the name of a proven and supersecret global surveilance operation....

BLAIR2BE
11-01-2007, 04:06 AM
and no, i don't wear a tin hat!