PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find information about Causimomancy?

thehermit
12-09-2011, 01:22 AM
I'm pretty interested in learning but haven't been able to find any information. Causiomancy, from my understanding, is intrepeting through burning and how quickly something burns.

I had a woman do a burn reading (from a plain index card no less! :) ) and found it to be very accurate. I have worked with tarot cards, playing cards, tea leaves, and hope to pick up mirror or water scrying soon. Howeer, I find this to be the most interesting.

If anyone knows *anything*about this, I'd be super interested in knowing/being taught/reading/whatever. :)

Please and thank you.

dragster33
19-09-2011, 11:41 PM
First time hearing such thing, you have very unusual hobbies ;D What do you think about good old fashion conscious awarness? ;) Anyways just tought that it would be much more accurate then hobbies.. only my opinion.. peace friend

thehermit
20-09-2011, 05:57 AM
haha, I just find it interesting.

I usually trust myself and receive pretty accurate visions and feelings on my own...but occasionally I want to mix things up or "proof-read" what comes through. I believe these are simply ways to practice with gifts you already have once you've reached that stage. Personally I think "good old fashion conscious awareness" is the best method and most important one. & I wouldn't have it any other way. :)

by the way, my normal hobbies aren't this. haha. My hobbies are more along the line of norebanging, cooking, roadtrips, foreign languages, volunteering, and being lazy. (is lazy a hobby? lol)

dragster33
20-09-2011, 03:35 PM
It's more a lifestyle than hobbies (being lazy), and you MUST always trust yourself. It's awesome though, what kinda visions are they? just wonderin.. ;D Anyways I'm happy your not one of those tarot dreamers, who usualy wastes life on silly belief about signs.. Tell me, are you introduced with man's true potential, the origins of co-creation, the infinity of love.. chat later friend ;) ernestas..

kislany
21-09-2011, 07:40 AM
Wow I had to Google the term as it's the first time I've heard about it. I love learning about new things!

thehermit
22-09-2011, 05:13 PM
Yeah, I'm starting to realize theres not much out there about it. I recently did pyromancy (fire predictions) and found it to be easier anyway. All these methods are intresting, I jsut dont want to loose myself in them.

Visions I recieve now come to me in my sleep. However, they've shown up more frequently while I am awake. They are brief and give me flashes of what to expect or an aspect someones personality/life. They are vivid and generally paired with some kind of writing (sometimes a soft voice). When I'm awake and use them i'll do so in order to help someone with a situation, give advice, or with my friends if they want a "reading". When asleep, I usually astral or will receive symbolic dreams about a situation in it's current moment. Depsite having this, it's mainly used on a personal level. For example, a few days ago I small voice and picture of "18 mins" . 18 ins later I bumped into a friend. It was cool but....just not very exciting :/ lol

Even the interesting things don't need to (oftent imes) be foretold before their time. Sometimes it's best to just tlive in the moment.