PDA

View Full Version : Universe, you have my attention...

SilverDragonfly
07-09-2011, 12:35 PM
Signs that I've received in the past month, have been uppermost in my thoughts lately.

I'm a 'collector' of nature's small gifts - stones, feathers, shells, pinecones, etc., there's usually a little something in my pocket after a walk. Often, I place them on my little altar, as gentle reminders of why I live where I do, and gratitude for the little blessings in my life.

Over the past few weeks, I've been gifted with feathers, 3 bluejay, 4 woodpecker and 1 flicker. Kind of unusual to see so many in such a short period of time. I looked them up and noted some of the similarities in the meanings, looked at how the traits and qualities might need to be applied to my life.

Friday and Saturday, my hours were reduced at work, maybe short term, maybe not. While it's not seriously affecting me, it means re-evaluating things, and making a few spending changes.

Sunday, we had a cook-out for the last weekend of the summer season. Preparing for the festivities, we found 2 shed snakeskins in the woodpile. There's a garter snake I've seen a couple times around here, I imagine that's his home. I looked up his symbolism, and yep, it fits right in with the latest events in my life.

How about that? I just had to share.....:smile:

BlueSky
07-09-2011, 01:02 PM
Signs that I've received in the past month, have been uppermost in my thoughts lately.

I'm a 'collector' of nature's small gifts - stones, feathers, shells, pinecones, etc., there's usually a little something in my pocket after a walk. Often, I place them on my little altar, as gentle reminders of why I live where I do, and gratitude for the little blessings in my life.

Over the past few weeks, I've been gifted with feathers, 3 bluejay, 4 woodpecker and 1 flicker. Kind of unusual to see so many in such a short period of time. I looked them up and noted some of the similarities in the meanings, looked at how the traits and qualities might need to be applied to my life.

Friday and Saturday, my hours were reduced at work, maybe short term, maybe not. While it's not seriously affecting me, it means re-evaluating things, and making a few spending changes.

Sunday, we had a cook-out for the last weekend of the summer season. Preparing for the festivities, we found 2 shed snakeskins in the woodpile. There's a garter snake I've seen a couple times around here, I imagine that's his home. I looked up his symbolism, and yep, it fits right in with the latest events in my life.

How about that? I just had to share.....:smile:

I feel and understand very well your excitement. It's magic!
Blessings............James

SilverDragonfly
07-09-2011, 01:13 PM
Thank You!

I see this as a time for some internal fine-tuning, as well as the external changes. My first steps are a bit bumbling, as I look around and question what I need to be doing for myself, first.

And Yes, I am so excited. It fits so well with autumn approaching and things in general settling down to a quieter pace.

BlueSky
07-09-2011, 01:15 PM
Are you seeing double numbers on the digital clock often?

Like 1:11, 5:55, 10:10

SilverDragonfly
07-09-2011, 01:26 PM
Are you seeing double numbers on the digital clock often?

Like 1:11, 5:55, 10:10

Not really, but what I do see often is 10:16, which is my birthdate, or 1:04(time I was born), like I'm drawn to looking at precisely those moments each day, even when I'm busy doing other things.

BlueSky
07-09-2011, 01:29 PM
Not really, but what I do see often is 10:16, which is my birthdate, or 1:04(time I was born), like I'm drawn to looking at precisely those moments each day, even when I'm busy doing other things.

Same thing.........:smile:
What this means to me personally is "universe........thanks for letting me know that you are here with me" :smile:

SilverDragonfly
07-09-2011, 01:39 PM
Same thing.........:smile:
What this means to me personally is "universe........thanks for letting me know that you are here with me" :smile:
*nods head* I can see that. And what just occured to me, is that these number messages started about a month before I found the first feathers. It even happened on a few store receipts....$10.16.

BlueSky
07-09-2011, 01:45 PM
Awesome!
By the way, my oldest daughter was married on 10/16

SilverDragonfly
07-09-2011, 01:48 PM
:D It's always a good day, in my book!

Wasn't there a thread about the numbers? 1:11 etc.? I have a bad habit of jumping around, not bookmarking things to come back and read, now I can't find it.

I think I'll start a thread in the Your Space forum for all of this! :smile:

BlueSky
07-09-2011, 01:51 PM
I have found that it doesn't matter with me if it is 1:11 or 12:12 or 2:22. It all always seems to get my attention that to remind me that the universe is very much alive and active in my life...

surrendertotheflow
08-09-2011, 04:57 PM
For me, it's always 3:33, 4:44, or 5:55 when I look at the clock. I often catch 1:11 and 11:11 often too, but I ESPECIALLY see the 3s, 4s and 5s when I am with my new significant other. We seem to be on the same level to an extreme when it comes to spirituality. Very awesome indeed.

SilverDragonFly, I often pick up little tid bits from nature when I am outside and do the same, put them on my alter as a reminder of how wonderful nature is and to be grateful for her many blessings to us. I hope autumn is greeting everyone with warm colorful open arms this season!!! :hug3:

SilverDragonfly
08-09-2011, 10:42 PM
SilverDragonFly, I often pick up little tid bits from nature when I am outside and do the same, put them on my alter as a reminder of how wonderful nature is and to be grateful for her many blessings to us. I hope autumn is greeting everyone with warm colorful open arms this season!!! :hug3:
I've started to find the first little red leaves fallen from the maple trees. I've pressed a few in a book and some pretty yellowing fern fronds, and they'll be joining the feathers soon! :smile:

I'm not quite sure what to do with my snakeskins for now, though. I have a gourd drying, that I'll eventually make into a rattle, I might attach part of one to the neck/handle.