PDA

View Full Version : A sad story

switcher
07-09-2011, 01:29 AM
My uncle died about 2 years ago and lately I've been feeling him wanting to move onto the light, and I can feel him want to but it's really sad, and I just wanted to know how I can help him if anyone knows :)

Xan
07-09-2011, 02:32 AM
A good way to help your uncle is to write a letter to his angels. You don't need to know who they are, you could just write to "The angels of ____" and ask them from your heart. Don't tell them how but just what you wish for him.

Xan

RobinoftheMoor
07-09-2011, 03:46 PM
In many NDE's people report that the initial transisiton is so smooth that they do not know they are dead. They just wonder around in confusion trying to communicate with the living. The "light" generally appears from above and newly dead spirits tend not to look up.
I would think that any time that you feel his presence, that you simply say, "You are dead...look up...move into that light...it's ok...you are safe.." or words to that effect.

PanBaccha
03-10-2011, 08:21 PM
My uncle died about 2 years ago and lately I've been feeling him wanting to move onto the light, and I can feel him want to but it's really sad, and I just wanted to know how I can help him if anyone knows :)

What Xan said is good advise. Another way is to light a white candle.
Ask God to bless it and the light thereof, which is for the advancement
of your uncle's continued journey into the light on the other side. Speak
through the light of the candle. God, your uncle, and others will hear and
rush in to accomplish such a will. :smile:

"All God's children will one day reach his feet however far they stray;
because the door to reformation is never close toward any earnest seeking soul."

Celeste
06-10-2011, 02:11 AM
How do you know he hasn't went to the light, yet? I always thought our loved ones go right to the light, as a natural process, but that doesn't mean they aren't with us anymore. Maybe you are just feeling his presence. Also, if you are still grieving him, that could be the negative you are feeling. And, if you aren't letting him go, you could be holding him back. Whatever, just say a prayer for him, sending him to his highest good. (Which is right in line with what the others are saying.)

Xan
06-10-2011, 03:20 AM
Celeste... Some people don't go right to the light following death. Ghosts who hang around Earth places are like that, and some spirits get stuck in the 'grey zone'. There are people in this world whose service is assisting spirits like this to let go and rise to a higher level. Prayers for the dead really are needed sometimes.

Xan

mattie
06-10-2011, 03:24 AM
You can send him reassurance that it is OK & desirable for him to continue his journey, which will be joyous.

Celeste
07-10-2011, 05:15 AM
Thank you, Xan!!!