PDA

View Full Version : Need Assistance

Edun
06-09-2011, 03:15 PM
Morning all,

I have been working on astral projection now for months. Last night I had profound vibrations and then I couldn't get any further so I did some visualization exercises to fall asleep. I dont remember falling asleep but I remember seeing the silhouette of a large bird of some kind. I knew it was wrong and when all the sudden its head was gone I knew something was not quite right.

All the sudden I am in this room with a middle aged plump woman thing that reminded me of the witch from Disney's Sword in the Stone. She was being coached by an older woman that I knew was there, could feel she was there but couldn't see her. What this middle aged woman was doing I don't know. A part of me wanted to let her and she was smiling as she waved her arms in the air and I could see light in front of me. Every so often a part of me would lash out at her and strike her. I wasn't sure why but I was attacking her while wanting her to do something else.

Then she said something to the affects of "Now be more chaotic". The old woman kept warning her to slow down as I "wouldn't go with it" and "she'd lose me". The younger woman was impetuous and over eager kept doing it. I saw light in several pieces whirling around me going outward. I began to feel...scattered. Suddenly I had this huge surge of something that told me I needed to bring the pieces back in. I needed to become calm, centered, controlled and bring all the pieces into my core. When I did I woke up...when I did I felt terribly weird. Like I was 5 different people. I couldn't think clearly and it took me like 10 minutes to make the spinning and the multiple personality I felt to become one. It left me with a splitting headache and I couldn't go back to sleep.

Anyone know what this could have been? Just a dream? Anyone had any experience with this?

Thanks,
Edun

Medium_Laura
06-09-2011, 03:55 PM
Hmm there are a few things that come to mind here. It doesn't feel like "just a dream". It could be a past life memory or you could have some entities that are trying to mess with your energy.

Being that one person in the dream told her to "slow down or you wouldn't go with it" could be that one entity is trying to manipulate you and another is coaching her how to do it.

This one leaves me scratching my head.