PDA

View Full Version : How do you receive your information?

Morganna
06-09-2011, 11:36 AM
How do you receive your information from spirit? Psychometry is one form of divination that I use and when I do I see images and then have to decipher what those images mean. This system works for me but I would be interested to see what other people use. :smile:

Cheers for now Morganna

Iseke
30-09-2011, 05:12 AM
I started off using a pendulum. After that I started working with Tarot and oracle cards. Although I still use these, I now mostly rely on internal senses such as clairvoyance.

I have really enjoyed the evolution of how I communicate with spirit. It's way different now than when I started and I'm sure will be different in the future from how it is now as I get the hang of it more. :)

Adrienne
30-09-2011, 05:16 AM
Isn't psychometry when you hold a piece of jewelry or something that belonged to a deceased person and you get messages or information about that person ? How do you learn how to do this ?

Dream Angel xx

Michael B.
30-09-2011, 10:56 AM
Sometimes I try to get information with runes, sometimes I try to get it directly. With runes, I've done everything from layouts to just throwing them out to reading a bunch one at a time. It depends on where I am and what I want to do. We all have our different ways of working things.

Medium_Laura
30-09-2011, 10:57 AM
I use psychometry, voice energy, chat room energy. Basically it's about reading that person's energy.

Medium_Laura
30-09-2011, 10:59 AM
Isn't psychometry when you hold a piece of jewelry or something that belonged to a deceased person and you get messages or information about that person ? How do you learn how to do this ?

Dream Angel xx

Yes. PRACTICE! I teach it in my podcasts lol.

Just start asking to borrow things from people you know (like grandmother's ring) and see what you can jot down. Then you can ask your friend how accurate you are.

This is a way I can connect to the dead (in person readings), super fast. By holding an object that the deceased wore.

AdzPower
04-10-2011, 09:53 PM
I get everything from my tarot cards, whenever I do a reading it is scarily accurate.

LadyVirgoxoxo
05-10-2011, 05:36 PM
I use empathy and tarot cards.

Greyeyes
02-11-2011, 02:43 PM
I use Tarot, and the Medicine Cards for a quick look into things. I also keep connected with the Sweat Lodge, Vision Quest. Sundance and meditation or doing alot of prayer ties. I try to keep growing and keep getting more and more connected. My goal is to develop conscious contact more often and put down all of the tools.

Lynn
02-11-2011, 03:26 PM
Hello

I use all the 5 senses. Sight, smell, touch, hearing, taste. When Spirit comes to me all those senses with me can come into play. I too use that inner voice that can communicate with Spirit.

Not til a few months ago had I ever used Oracle Cards. I was lead to get a deck and I have found them a wonderous TOO to show one's that I am reading for something physical.

"The Answer is Simple" a very basic deck is wonderous for opening the door to what one needs to hear.

I read Tarot, Spirit Animal Cards, I too blessed that if Spirit be willing I can see and talk to them as clearly as I can a living physical being.

Lynn

*Melissa*
07-12-2011, 04:35 AM
I hardly ever use "tools" when doing a reading...I clothes my eyes and images come to mind...people, symbols, or pictures....also I will just know the answer or feel it...I do use many forms of divination, but I prefer to use my own intuition. I also use angel cards, tarot cards, runes, pendulums, and other forms of divination for fun...Sometimes I will throw some cards out during a reading or healing, to further answer questions I may not be getting...There is nothing better than getting amazing messages from the divine, that gives another joyful satisfaction!

(Although when I first started doing readings...I did use cards, and then was like oh hey...I already new that;)...so they definatly do wonders for opening doors! Good luck to you all on your spiritual path!

LadyVirgoxoxo
07-12-2011, 04:57 AM
Melissa, that means you're an empath :smile:

*Melissa*
07-12-2011, 05:19 AM
Yes...I feel I am very claircognizant and clairvoyant...but also have some clairalience as well...My empathy really spiked after I got attuned to Reiki...I would be giving readings and feel the emotions that they or their loved ones have felt...just for a split second...would almost bring me to tears...or I would drive my an accident and get a complete sadness and almost burst out in tears...and I am not usually one to cry...but occasionally my empathy is stronger on certain days...

marganda
22-01-2012, 02:17 AM
I believe i get mine from gratitude >> vision and intuition.
Even though I use divination such as oracle cards I believe the most powerful of it is my gratitude. :)

im yet to discover dreams.

geminilite
26-01-2012, 11:49 PM
My own come in various ways.. i am empathic so i can pick up alot energetically that way .. though i get my guidance and messages usually via images, words and hearing ( but not hearing if that makes sense ) a voice.. also i get a lot with claircognizance.. which is just by knowing.. i cant explain how i know it .. its like knowing your own name or that the sky is blue.. i just know.

Blessings x x x

squeeze321
27-01-2012, 08:41 PM
I like this thread!
I started using the tarot but I was not sucessful.
Now I use hypnogic images and recently for the past week I have been using a clear chrystal ball which is amazing!

Sighlense
18-03-2012, 07:13 PM
I get pictures feelings and sensations all the time, but feel exceptionally comfortable when i'm using my "Oracle Cards" i've never tried tarot but my Oracle Cards give me a "Proper Outline" for the direction my reading needs to go in.

TheGreenFairie
11-04-2012, 07:56 PM
How do you receive your information from spirit? Psychometry is one form of divination that I use and when I do I see images and then have to decipher what those images mean. This system works for me but I would be interested to see what other people use. :smile:

Cheers for now Morganna

I also use psychometry. I am a beginner so any tips would be appreciated :smile: Also use a pendulum sometimes and I have tried angel cards but psychometry is defo the way for me.

Rhodes
30-04-2012, 09:15 PM
Wands lately although I have used calling to the spirits for my answers. I find though I don't always get a direct answer like when one asks a question then gets and answer, it's more like a epiphany.

Native spirit
03-05-2012, 10:52 PM
:smile: I hear spirit i dont use tools, i have got cards the ones i use are Native American Medicine cards, i have also done psychometry, with excellent results i read ppl energy as well.

Namaste