PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible

Kristine
02-09-2011, 11:46 PM
Is it possible to come up with an answer using tarot cards and know the answer is wrong then you find out you where right and the cards where wrong later.
The way it works for me is if I say the answer is right, the answer is right, but if I say it gave the wrong answer I find later I was right and they gave the wrong answer.

Gracey
02-09-2011, 11:49 PM
its possible, back in the day i would also like to test myself and think about which card i would pull out, connect to its energy and then pull it out. worked for me quite a bit, have ya ever tried that?

alive8
05-09-2011, 08:13 AM
cards are cards. you can interpret them how you want and make it apply to your life how you want.

Medium_Laura
05-09-2011, 01:25 PM
Alive is correct here. You can change your future by simply not following what the cards say.

If you don't want the job and they predict you'll get it. When it's offered and you refuse to accept, you have just changed your future.

Cards are a "Guide". You can change your future.

rickymoose
01-10-2011, 04:07 AM
Is it possible to come up with an answer using tarot cards and know the answer is wrong then you find out you where right and the cards where wrong later.
The way it works for me is if I say the answer is right, the answer is right, but if I say it gave the wrong answer I find later I was right and they gave the wrong answer.

Yes.

I'm biased of course. I do dabble in divination. I'm a taoist but not fully an I-ching one.

I think, the divination process provides you a mirror into yourself

The process is the point, You do't have to "agree" with the cards per se.

What scares me is, typically, I do agree with the i-ching. :O

norseman
01-10-2011, 07:40 AM

The cards are only a channel for your own intuition.