PDA

View Full Version : Faery Lights

Boldylocks
02-09-2011, 03:05 AM
Just wanted to share what happened this week-- I'm one of those who have gone through that East Coast Hurricane Irene--- only we didnt have any flooding here- just many toppled trees and power lines down. Some areas still havnt gotten thier power back on yet in my area. My road was just out for 2 days, thankfully. Vermont got hit the worst, and my prayers are for them at this time.

Before the hurricane, I asked God if He could help the wildlife and as many trees as possible from being slaughtered by any upcoming hurricanes. I also prayed for the Faerykind throughout the Continent-- that He could encourage them and help them through this.

After the hurricane passed through on Sunday, On Monday, I was amazed that our road only had two downed trees, while all the surrounding roads had about 30-40 downed trees. The reason our power was out was due to a fizzled transformer. I felt it was more than cooincidence.

Then this past Tuesday night while putting my lunch for work in my car for the next day something seemed to be guiding me to walk toward our backyard .. so I walked back there and admired the stars... and wondered to myself if the faery would look like stars while they appeared in their light form. Then I thanked the Faery , told them I love them and how much I appreciate sharing this Earth with them--that Earth just wouldnt be the same without them...
and then suddenly, I noticed about 6-7 little white lights appear just under the grass near where I was standing! At first I thought they were fireflies-- but they werent there before and only near me. They also didnt blink either., and I have never known fireflies to light up while remaining right in the grass (which was freshly cut) First 1-2 appeared, then more gradually lit up-- so it looked to be about 6-7 little lights scattered right near me. I was afraid to walk up to close to them for fear of stepping on them. I spoke to them and blew a kiss toward them :-)

Again, I went out there tonight, but there were no lights this time-- but I did make sure to put out a ginger snap cookie and a piece of icecream sandwich for any fae nearby. That was the first time I've ever seen that, and I do believe it was Faery.

In the recent past, the faery have also appeared to me as a pink sparkly light zooming over trees or through our yard-- and even a non blinking red little light flying in front of my car while heading toward some trees one December. It's so nice to see them as they remind us we are not alone :-)

Saggi
02-09-2011, 05:01 AM
That's lovely Boldylocks!

You reminded me of my experience,,,

A few years ago I was sat out in my garden when it was dark. I was enjoying the peace of no-one around and at the bottom of my garden I saw a light speed acrossfrom left to right!

It was like the light of a small torch and as quick as I saw it, it was gone.

On it happening I instantly felt it was a fae figure and have kept the bottom of my garden a part where I just leave it to grow so they can enjoy it.

My cat goes out into the garden every so often and jumps around as it trying to catch something,,,, and it seems as if there's nothing there.

Yet he leaves butterflies and insects I can see alone,,,, LOL!

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

Boldylocks
04-09-2011, 10:08 PM
Thanks for sharing that! Seems that Faery wanted you to see the light they made-- maybe to inspire you to be a co-worker with them-- allowing them to grow the wild Native plants in your garden. How often we gardners typically pull out all native plants and consider them "weeds". In many cases, these "weeds" are actually crucial to pollinating insects more so than our cultivated varieties. The wild plants that take over can always be cut back , but it teaches we humans to co-exist with plants that can be very valuable, but which development and urban sprawl kill off.

God bless you for responding to that experience and dedicating a part of your garden for them :-)

I just read a few hours ago from someone else in a recent post either here or on another forum, how when they were younger, they saw a faery resting inside of a bush-- she was surrounded by blue light. They were very young when they saw this Being, and since then have never forgot it. This encounter has inspired them to love all things Faery to this day--even into adulthood. The faery will do that to a person without even intending to :-)

love and Fae hugs right back to you, my friend!!

Boldy