PDA

View Full Version : One pendulum or can have more?

justreal
27-08-2011, 02:50 AM
I was wondering, do we have to use one pendulum that we currently use or can we have more than one?

Adrienne
27-08-2011, 03:03 AM
for a minute I thought I was seeing double ! :tongue:

I have several pendulums. My first one was actually a necklace, which later decided it prefered to be a pendulum and actually broke, so I couldn't wear it as a necklace anymore ! My second pendulum was given to me, a crystal quartz pendulum that was handmade into a pendulum. Then I was in a shoppe looking for crystals, and was drawn to a citrine pendulum, just beautiful. And my latest pendulum is a dragon pendulum. I really didn't need another pendulum, but for some reason this one was "speaking" to me... even told me what color velour bag I should ask for :icon_eek: :D

Dream Angel xx

justreal
27-08-2011, 03:29 AM
thats cool...and all can work well right?

Adrienne
27-08-2011, 03:34 AM
yes they do all work well, it is just that at times I feel drawn to use one instead of another one

justreal
27-08-2011, 03:46 AM
Is there a Best responsive one or any kind works?

Adrienne
27-08-2011, 04:04 AM
Best responsive ~ as in one kind working better than another ? or personally, out of the 5 that I have, does one work better than the others ?

I seem to have a preference for my pendulum/ former necklace and the citrine pendulum - not sure why

I think that whichever one you connect with, is the best one for you

justreal
27-08-2011, 04:08 AM
Best responsive ~ as in one kind working better than another ? or personally, out of the 5 that I have, does one work better than the others ?

I seem to have a preference for my pendulum/ former necklace and the citrine pendulum - not sure why

I think that whichever one you connect with, is the best one for you

yes the kind that works better than another

Adrienne
27-08-2011, 04:13 AM
I don't think there is one kind that works better than another.

Alandra
31-08-2011, 04:59 PM
The pendulum is basically a tool kind of like a screwdriver as the energies come through you. So it doesn't matter if you have one or one hundred really.:smile:

justreal
01-09-2011, 05:06 PM
The pendulum is basically a tool kind of like a screwdriver as the energies come through you. So it doesn't matter if you have one or one hundred really.:smile:

ok thank you for your comment! :smile:

Turtle83
18-09-2011, 01:49 AM
I have only used one. But I guess u could use as many as u want. Never really thought bout using more than one. Hmmm

Acoma
20-09-2011, 10:39 PM
I have known people that have had several different pendulums that they used for specific purposes. I.E. Wood for bodywork, amethyst for third eye connection, or a witness pendulum, (one that you can put a small amount of something in a chamber to change resonance), dowsers use them for finding minerals etc.

Medium_Laura
21-09-2011, 12:29 AM
I have 5 and they all work just fine for me.

Thirteen
21-09-2011, 02:15 AM
I'm happy with one, but if another were to call out to me I'd claim/buy it.

Yes I picked out the one that responded best to me. Funny my oldest picked out my second favorite one.

Adagio11
11-10-2011, 11:09 PM
The pendulum is my favorite divination device. I have one that I favor more than the rest, but I have many. I made mine, out of Diamontina Quartz and a sterling silver bracelt. It is definitely not the prettiest thing on the planet, but I love it nonetheless.