PDA

View Full Version : What does everyone look like??

Vajra
20-01-2007, 04:39 PM
Just curious to see our physical bodies :) Here's me:
http://www.freewebs.com/vajramind/jen1.JPG

ljepotica
20-01-2007, 05:31 PM
Hey Vajra,

What a brilliant idea-only how to I get my picture onto here-am rather bad at attaching images-I wanted to attach a pic from my pics folder but don't know how to so I'll describe myself while I hope someone can point out how to attach a pic:)

It's good to see a face to people-otherwise you just talk to usernames and/or real names and I like to see how peeps look like...

I'm Asian-of Pakistani origin and have short/medium black hair and brown eyes...

Don't know what else to include...

Kindly awaiting instructions from some people here...:)

Go on you know you want to:)

tiltjlp
20-01-2007, 06:36 PM
Rather than my picture, I show off my sweet, late, beautiful darling Sarah Lee, who is my avatar. Since I'm old, extremely fat, short, balding, and toothless, I assure you it's better that way. You, on the other hand Vajra, are easy on the eyes.

John

Mother Goose
20-01-2007, 06:47 PM
lj, I sent you a pm with instructions...if you need more help....just let me know. :color:

As for posting a pic of myself....ummm...I'm a bit paranoid...I just don't do that on an open forum. Sorry. But your pic is lovely, Vajra. :smile:

Enigma
20-01-2007, 07:18 PM
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g34/Enigma_photos/Enigma.jpg

Lapis
20-01-2007, 11:09 PM
Vajra,

Wow - do you have a sister who uses the name "Dee" at some forums? You look very very much like photos I've seen of her.

rose
21-01-2007, 12:04 AM
how about a description. i am very irish looking.

daisy
08-02-2007, 01:19 AM
why does no one look like you imagine them to lol, nice pics guys

BLAIR2BE
08-02-2007, 01:23 AM
trim frame, young, tone striking body, long, dark, flowing wavy hair, brown eyes with flecks of green, quite dashing really...sort of prince charming meets hippy. breathtaking actually, there i said it;)

daisy
08-02-2007, 01:23 AM
ooh long hair 'swoons'

nickmellor33
08-02-2007, 01:25 AM
why does no one look like you imagine them to lol, nice pics guys

do you mean me daisy ? if so what did you think i looked like ?

daisy
08-02-2007, 01:26 AM
all of you, you just get a mental image of who you're talking to, i didn't expect to see you in a hat nick

BLAIR2BE
08-02-2007, 01:30 AM
i know what u mean daisy, i sort of prefer mental images. ya know, like reading a book before watching the movie...

daisy
08-02-2007, 01:32 AM
yeah definately the book first lol,

always nice to see the real peepsxx

BLAIR2BE
08-02-2007, 01:34 AM
an s.f. family reunion would be great fun (though would probablly require a millionaire to bank roll the whole thing)

daisy
08-02-2007, 01:36 AM
it would be great blair, be nice to meet everyone maybe if someone wins the lottery lol

BLAIR2BE
08-02-2007, 01:45 AM
well, if i ever participate (and win) the lottery ill buy the plane tickets and provide accomadations, and there would be a great roundtable for dinner, room for all, (tho, im so dashing everyone would be too distracted to do much else other than bask in my gloriousness)(this is titled what does everyone look like)

daisy
08-02-2007, 01:49 AM
:D lol blair i'd have to eat as well as bask

nickmellor33
08-02-2007, 02:15 AM
all of you, you just get a mental image of who you're talking to, i didn't expect to see you in a hat nick

i always seem to wear a hat these days .......no idea why

BLAIR2BE
08-02-2007, 02:39 AM
you should try a variety of hat styles!! from sombraros to fedoras to top hats, you could be hat king!!

ljepotica
08-02-2007, 12:13 PM
Nick-for some reason I alwats imagined you to have spikey blond hair and round glasses!

Daisy: I imagine you to have plaited pigtails-your hair being naturally curly and thick and I imagine it to be dark blonde and I imagine a beauty spot on your right cheek sort of under the eye.

BLAIR!!! How could you dissapoint me with your description?? Here was I thinking your hair was naturally bronze in colour!!!
Sorry mate your dashing looks won't do it for me-I'm a fan of guys with naturally BRONZE flowing locks!!

The key is to perhaps try out playing the lottery and I'm sure a number of us will win in our millions-if I had that money I'd buy up an old castle and change it into a school and internationl centre for SF types...including summer schools for children to help develop their abilities:angel13:

So there:tongue:

daisy
08-02-2007, 06:16 PM
Nick-for some reason I alwats imagined you to have spikey blond hair and round glasses! yeah i think that's about how i imagined nick too:D
Daisy: I imagine you to have plaited pigtails-your hair being naturally curly and thick and I imagine it to be dark blonde and I imagine a beauty spot on your right cheek sort of under the eye. way off lol

BLAIR!!! How could you dissapoint me with your description?? Here was I thinking your hair was naturally bronze in colour!!!
Sorry mate your dashing looks won't do it for me-I'm a fan of guys with naturally BRONZE flowing locks!!LOL

The key is to perhaps try out playing the lottery and I'm sure a number of us will win in our millions-if I had that money I'd buy up an old castle and change it into a school and internationl centre for SF types...including summer schools for children to help develop their abilities:angel13:
i'd open a spititual retreat, workshops healing centre the lot
So there:tongue:
message too short

banana
08-02-2007, 07:37 PM
Hirsuit with a wonky jaw which makes me look like popeye. It's kind of like Blue to meets Popeye actually:icon_eek:

Enigma
08-02-2007, 08:53 PM
Nick looks Hot! :D

nickmellor33
09-02-2007, 11:56 PM
Nick looks Hot! :D

lol thanks enigma , :hug2: your not so bad yourself :D

auricman
10-02-2007, 02:35 PM
this is me.
i don't look my best in this pic but its the best one i got on my computer lol

come on people start gettin your pics on here again :)

nickmellor33
11-02-2007, 01:35 AM
this is me.
i don't look my best in this pic but its the best one i got on my computer lol

come on people start gettin your pics on here again :)

i agree auric it would be great if everyone knew what each other looked like ....

ljepotica
14-02-2007, 01:41 PM
http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w39/plumdrick/th_Saarah_sMarch2006019.jpg Ok I reckon you can guess who I am in this picture-this was taken at a craaaaazy house party last year and so perhaps I look rather wasted!!
Yes I thought it also good to put a face to a name/username:)

So come on people if I can show you a picture of myself looking out of it so can you:tongue: