PDA

View Full Version : Synchronicity?

Mia1982
26-08-2011, 12:15 PM
Hey All

Interesting topic for conversation indeed. There is a guy I have been drawn to for a long time. Anyway long story short, I was in one part of the city and something told me to walk instead of taking the bus (i decided to walk down the street where the guy’s work is situated, although high chance i would bump into him as its a busy street!) so clearly as i passed his building i never saw him -clearly what would the chances be! so I kept on walking and also during my whole walk i was thinking about him, just thinking to myself why i am so drawn to him etc…and also thinking that hey its just a knowing i have about him and that im sure we will eventually be together….as soon as i thought that Guess who walks past me …..yup the object of my affection! Now, I thought that was rather freaky, talk about timing here, if i took that bus, there is no way i would have seen him. He never saw me, lot of people ard, but i saw him.
But he is with someone else I think. So what should I do? What did this mean? Not like I am going to tell him how I feel!
xox

yes
26-08-2011, 12:21 PM
Hey All

Interesting topic for conversation indeed. There is a guy I have been drawn to for a long time. Anyway long story short, I was in one part of the city and something told me to walk instead of taking the bus (i decided to walk down the street where the guy’s work is situated, although high chance i would bump into him as its a busy street!) so clearly as i passed his building i never saw him -clearly what would the chances be! so I kept on walking and also during my whole walk i was thinking about him, just thinking to myself why i am so drawn to him etc…and also thinking that hey its just a knowing i have about him and that im sure we will eventually be together….as soon as i thought that Guess who walks past me …..yup the object of my affection! Now, I thought that was rather freaky, talk about timing here, if i took that bus, there is no way i would have seen him. He never saw me, lot of people ard, but i saw him.
But he is with someone else I think. So what should I do? What did this mean? Not like I am going to tell him how I feel!
xox
Why are you drawn to him?

mattie
26-08-2011, 01:20 PM
How about stopping him & chatting it up to see if he might be interested? Even if he is dating someone else, it might not be a relationship he is all that serious about or an exclusive one.

You could just give him your phone # & see what unfolds.

Mia1982
07-09-2011, 12:15 PM
I have just been drawn to him for a long time. One of those unexplainbale things. The following week I saw him again, different time and day not to mention! I was stunned again as I was thinking of him and then just seconds later he is walking towards me, I was stunned that all I could do was just wave and say hi and continue walking..just being you know casual LOL.
Anyway, I first met him at tango dance class 3 years ago....and thought perhaps that was a sign for me to get back into it again so went this evening was good to see him again and had a chat etc...
Lets just see what unfolds I guess..

Adrian29
25-09-2011, 11:54 AM
Mia follow you heart and try to get close to him. Make your feelings known to him. Good luck to you.

rajakrsna
25-09-2011, 04:55 PM
Hey All

xox

The lesson here is that never never desire something which will manifest instantly before you & you don`t know what to do about it, okay? Perish the daydreaming. Your TL is right in front of you! :D

Mia1982
26-09-2011, 01:14 AM
Thanks Adrian.
Rajakrsna...thanks, but what does TL refer to? I am sure its something so obvious lol