PDA

View Full Version : Something Weird

OceanWaves19161
12-01-2007, 04:19 AM
Hey guys,

There's something weird that has appeared as a shadow on the wall of my room twice now. It looks like a long pole and a bunch of books to the side of this. (its not a reflection of anything in my room that I can tell). There appears to be energy that comes off something that looks like a pole and these books. You can see the energy going upwards on the wall. In addition to this a weird shadowy thing seems to feed off this energy(I dont know how to describe it other than this). I've asked my spirit guides what it is and they said they don't think theirs anything there but when I asked arch angel michael and any other angels to protect me from anything negative it dissapeared...just the energy, the pole and the books were left. Its really bizarre. Anyone got any ideas at all?

Alana

deltawaves
12-01-2007, 07:09 AM
Maybe it's a guide for you showing themself with a staff and books of knowledge?

OceanWaves19161
13-01-2007, 09:35 AM
mmmm could be. I never thought of that but then wouldn't they have told me it was a guide. I mean I asked them what it was and they said there was nothing there. Its not just me who's seen it though so I know something is there.

soulauraz
13-01-2007, 11:12 AM
If you asked your guides to protect you from negative energies, then either this shadow was a negative energy or it was something in which you created to release your negativity.

from soulauraz