PDA

View Full Version : "Ask and It Is Given"

I have been reading the book "Ask and It is Given" By Esther and Jerry Hicks. What a POWERFUL Truth!! :smile: I am well into my spiritual journey in this physicality, but I still learn so much every day. As I was reading this book, I discovered that they have a website with video excerpts you can watch for free. But I recommend either buying the book, renting it from the library, borrowing it from someone or something first to get the basic idea of what these channeled messages are all about.
I still subscribe the idea that we each have our own journey and our own path in this physicality (this life). That we all have our own "Truth" that we mold and shape along the way to help us find our way. But our "Truth" is different for each of us. I cannot tell you that MY "Truth" is Your "Truth".
But I can tell you that whatever your truth is, "Abraham" will be able to expand and help you discover that which you will make your way, to help you change and mold and manifest your reality into what you want it to be through connecting with "SOURCE ENERGY", which for those that believe in it is God Energy. Another way to look at it is the energy from which we come and which we return. A connection with this energy in this physicality (this life), is paramount to our journeys. The closer the connection to source, the more enriching the physicality.
So many of our questions can be answered, first by "ASKING", then by researching the works of this couple in their compilations of the teachings of Abraham.
I will link the video page to their website, but again if you have not done the prerequisite background reading, may or may not make sense to you. If you choose to buy the book, it come in paperback form, audiobook, CD and DVD. You can also buy the books used as well, from say Amazon or some such site.
If you are well into your spiritual journey, the videos may make sense to you right away. As for me, although much of this is previously know to me, much of it gave further detail to what I already knew. While much of it was new (i.e. the Vortex) and has shifted my paradigms forever and positively.
For those of you on your spiritual journey, I highly recommend it 5/5 stars!!
Well it seems, I am not allowed to put links on this forum yet. So just do a search for Abraham-Hicks, and I think it will bring it up.
For those who benefit from this, Love and Joy be yours, Karma:hug: :hug3:

Saggi
07-08-2011, 07:42 PM
Hi Karma,

I thoroughly enjoyed reading it too!

It helped make a lot of sense of things!

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

Ravens_Light
12-08-2011, 10:08 PM
Abraham is awesome!!

Listening to the TONS of videos of Esther channeling on their YouTube channel has changed our lives (hubby and I)! Everything makes me feel good & resonates completely!

Here is a link to YouTube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/AbrahamHicks

Blessings to All!

Cam/EM

PATHVISION
23-08-2011, 11:00 PM
Abraham Hicks is some great informative site

Miss Hepburn
24-08-2011, 05:08 AM
I'm their #1 fan!
I may have all their CDs and give them out.
:D

ellespirit
05-10-2011, 11:06 AM
I've got their books and cd too, love Abrahams sense of humour

arto
06-10-2011, 07:50 AM
Another book I read which I adore is "afterlife" by Barry Eaton. It is another stepping stone in my journey seeking knowledge about the truth of our reality, and contains many answers which have helped me let go of old insecurities and ideas from religious indoctrination past. Very good read both of them :) they balance each other out

Miss Hepburn
06-10-2011, 08:25 AM
Another book I read which I adore is "afterlife" by Barry Eaton. It is another stepping stone in my journey seeking knowledge about the truth of our reality, and contains many answers which have helped me let go of old insecurities and ideas from religious indoctrination past. Very good read both of them :) they balance each other out
Hmm, thank you. :smile:

OnederousTribe
23-10-2011, 04:31 PM
Lauren Gorgo is one of my favorite channelers. Her blog posts always resonate with me! Her website is Think With Your Heart.

Miss Hepburn
23-10-2011, 07:36 PM
Lauren Gorgo is one of my favorite channelers. Her blog posts always resonate with me! Her website is Think With Your Heart.
Very nice site.
:smile:
And welcome here.

I liked this phrase:
“You are currently witnessing a complete turn around in the earth’s dynamic…an edifice of human thought that is no longer in alignment with the old paradigm of separation..."

I often say we're moving out of the old "suffering, blood sacrifice, angry God" paradigm left over from the Judeo traditions.
But I should start using the term ''separation paradigm''!

Turtle83
16-11-2011, 01:38 PM
I've never heard of Esther and Jerry Hicks. Thank u very much for the info. I watched the YouTube videos and was WOWED! I loved those clips. If I'm understanding right? Esther was letting Abraham come into her and speak correct? I've done that several times,but people don't like it they say no ur not supposed to do that etc.. But I've not had any problems. I don't do it in a regular basis. Just when they feel and I feel like its neccessary to express the proper communication or situation in need. Sometimes I'm aware of what is goin on for the most part like I'm watching aside from everything that's going on. But themselves there's been times when I'm completely in awe of what was said and not aware it even happened. But that was in my earlier times of doing it. Not now:)

Miss Hepburn
16-11-2011, 05:53 PM
I've never heard of Esther and Jerry Hicks. Thank u very much for the info. I watched the YouTube videos and was WOWED! I loved those clips. If I'm understanding right? Esther was letting Abraham come into her and speak correct? I've done that several times,but people don't like it they say no ur not supposed to do that etc.. But I've not had any problems. I don't do it in a regular basis. Just when they feel and I feel like its neccessary to express the proper communication or situation in need. Sometimes I'm aware of what is goin on for the most part like I'm watching aside from everything that's going on. But themselves there's been times when I'm completely in awe of what was said and not aware it even happened. But that was in my earlier times of doing it. Not now:)

I know, I am wowed by Abraham and Ester, also!!!!
I get their inspirational quotes each morning.
Such wisdom and truth!!!

There is an into CD for free, I think, where they tell about their first experiences letting Abraham "in".
:smile:

sammyseal
22-11-2011, 09:02 AM
It makes so much sense doesn't it ?

when I first read it , ( I will admit I found the Abraham stuff a little heavy and had to keep re reading until I found my mojo with it) everything just kind of slotted into place when I looked back over my life ...and yes I did get what I asked for .....and for pretty much most of the time the book made me see that I had asked for nothing but bull**** ..and sure enough I got it !!!!

It was like the proverbial penny dropping in my head as I made the connection between my thoughts, my energies and the outcome in life I had had.

:angel5:

SpiritRhythms
14-12-2011, 08:08 PM
I am a huge fan.
I have never heard so much (uncommon) common sense,
and I've been able to put the pieces of life's big picture puzzle together
extremely well because of Abraham's teachings.

Life has so much more meaning for me now,
and I know who I am more than ever.

We are all fortunate to be physical beings in these special times.

Frank

Miss Hepburn
15-12-2011, 02:48 AM
I am a huge fan.
I have never heard so much (uncommon) common sense,
and I've been able to put the pieces of life's big picture puzzle together
extremely well because of Abraham's teachings.

Life has so much more meaning for me now,
and I know who I am more than ever.

We are all fortunate to be physical beings in these special times.

Frank
Nice to meet you, I am also -- yes, putting Abraham's "methods " to the test - prove them to be correct.

It is very exciting, imo.