PDA

View Full Version : Strange synchronicities with this guy

Esmerelda
31-07-2011, 11:36 PM
I keep bumping into this guy, i first saw him on the 1st of may he stared at me with a dreamy look in his eyes, i then saw him again a month later, i was in a car he was walking with his head down and then he looked up straight at me in the car with that same dreamy look and then he smiled at me, before i saw him that day i was on my way to pick up something but this woman was talking to my mum so she held us up for a bit and if she hadn't of held us up talking i wouldn't of seen him.

Another month later and i see him again, this time i was meant to be getting something delivered to my house i got a phone call asking can i pick it up, i said yes and i set of at 12.30, i decided to walk the long way because i would have to wait a while for the bus and i saw him again, he looked at me with his eye brows raised and he kept looking at me then looking a way like he was a bit shy.

I saw him again the next day but this time he didn't see me as i saw him from a distance, he was heading the opposite way, then the day after my mum said she saw him, he stood and waited for my mum to reverse the car in our drive.

Now today i saw him again he was with another guy and he stared at me from a distance, as i got closer he seemed slightly nervous and put his head down and started looking on his phone. Today before i saw him i was compelled to stay walking around the park with my dog where i saw him at.

What are these synchronicities telling me?

He looks like he lives quite close by but i have never seen him before, he has only just started showing up now.

Adrienne
01-08-2011, 02:08 AM
hi Esmerelda,

Just curious, did you post this same story elsewhere on the forum ?

Or am I having a deja vu moment ? this sounds familiar

Dream Angel xx

Esmerelda
01-08-2011, 10:41 AM
hi Dream Angel yes i did post a similar question, but this is just whats happened recently with this guy, so would just like some guidance as to why he keeps showing up.
Esmeralda

Adrienne
01-08-2011, 01:25 PM
Thanks for your reply. Have you thought of saying hello to him ?

or if you are into mediating, ask your spirit guides why he keeps showing up ?

KayBe
01-08-2011, 04:55 PM
i'm pretty sure that's a normal crush, not synchronicity

KayBe
01-08-2011, 04:56 PM
you should take the initiative,
wear cute lipstick
& buy him a dandilion