PDA

View Full Version : Female spirit

OceanWaves19161
07-01-2007, 10:28 AM
Just a quick question. I have a female spirit who likes to stay in my room. My spirit guides say she is an old ex's girlfriend who must have passed over. My spirit guides said she hasn't completed something which she needs to complete but wont give me anymore info and neither will she. My question is why do people pass over if they still have things to do?

daisy
07-01-2007, 12:51 PM
maybe it is part of your own journey and development to assist this spirit complete any unfinished business, and another thing to consider if this is worrying you is to ask her to leave you alone, you don't have to help her (if that's what she wants) your free will is not affected here. just my opinion

OceanWaves19161
14-01-2007, 07:13 AM
Thanks daisy. She doesn't worry me. She's pretty harmless just stays in my room, knocks on the windows and goes through my body sometimes*shivers*. She mentioned that she's not here to scare me but wont tell me if she needs help. Who knows what the deal is!

Luke Wolf
15-01-2007, 03:15 AM
As to your question, nothing is perfect. People can die with unlearned lessons.

This spirit might just want to observe. Or could be searching for something. It's hard to tell.