PDA

View Full Version : astrological reading

midnight1990
28-07-2011, 12:13 AM
I was wondering if someone could ,please , give me an astrological reading.My star sign is sagattarius and D.O.B. is 13/12/1990 eg 13 december 1990. Any reading would be greatly appreceiated thank you

blessings

astroatoot
28-07-2011, 08:02 AM
You should consult with a professional astrologer.

numerouno
28-07-2011, 11:45 PM
Try online astrology sites, i use the vedic online astrology site called paramdhaan, it offers a comprehensive free horoscope.

eyalec
29-07-2011, 02:17 PM
You can use one of the various sites that provide affordable readings, reviewed here: wonderfulsoul.com/astrology-reviews

Scorpio
04-08-2011, 07:32 AM
Go for Life-Answers.com they pretty cheap on there but all you really need is a free on plenty on the web.. no Need to pay an arm and a leg its all software anyway
:smile:

Greybeard
04-08-2011, 09:29 AM
In order for an astrologer to "give you a reading" worth anything, you must provide
Your date of birth
Your exact time of birth
and Your Place of birth

And when you get a reading from a professional astrologer, it is not software.

Scorpio
05-08-2011, 12:11 AM
I have never had one from a astrologer who does it without software, everytime I go to spiritual events they always use software.. But how are people suppose to know the time they were born?

Greybeard
05-08-2011, 01:35 AM
There is a new-fangled document called a Birth Cerificate. Lots of times the doctor who delivered you doesn't have much to do, so he scirbbles the time you were born on that.

When I say "no software" I mean that the reading itself is not done by software, but by the mind of the astrologer. If you are consulting an "astrologer" who gives you a software printout, that is no astrologer at all.

Greybeard
05-08-2011, 01:37 AM
All astrologers use software nowadays to do the calculations, but the real astrologers don't use software to do the interpretation. They will probably use software to do tabulations and things, but the actual reading is done in their mind.

Scorpio
05-08-2011, 05:40 AM
There is a new-fangled document called a Birth Cerificate. Lots of times the doctor who delivered you doesn't have much to do, so he scirbbles the time you were born on that

How is this possible who scribbles on a birth certificate? Thats the stupidest thing I have ever heard.. You apply for a birth cartificate after the baby is born and been given its name and paid for it... So what they take the birth cert to doc and he scribbles time of birth on it!!
If I was to find my birth time the hospital needs to dig into its archive which is too much for them they wouldnt bother I have tried trust me.. And my doc who delivered is still my doc and he doesnt even know..

I believe in astrology I just havent met someone who does it using spirit guidance and free hand when I do I would be happy to get an astrology reading... I just think the free reading you can google are just as accurate and meaningful