PDA

View Full Version : Some weird energy coming off people...

ljepotica
04-01-2007, 11:12 PM
Hey you lovely types:hug2:

I know that as an empath you do sense/feel emotions but it seems that I have some other sensing ability that is again: baffling...

It happens sometimes when I'm on the bus. Someone will come and sit next to me and it will feel as if the seat where they're sitting on is wet. It feels like they've spilled water on the seat or wet themselves-that's not all, this wetness moves over to where I'm sitting and covers my seat-hey I know when I need to go to the toilet:wink: Sometimes they get off before me and I feel the seat where they've been sitting and it's completely dry-I feel my seat and it's completely dry-I get off the bus and I still feel wet/sticky/cold all the way home...

Most of the times it feels cold and sticky-this can happen any time of the year.
Sometimes it's hot and sticky. Ans sometimes it feels as if something is leaking out of the other person onto me.

The thing is that it happened today-the lady sitting next to me gave off a cold, wet and sticky feeling-but before I left home I protected myself and grounded myself and had a flourite crystal in my pocket and a watermelon tourmaline around my neck...not only that but I visited three new age shops and when I left them I felt like I picked off all the positive and energetic vibes off of them...

Also when some people touch me I don't know why but I feel so dirty-and these people can be from walks of life. I go and have a shower-as I feel I need to, I also cleanse myself but still feel dirty.

Do you think that maybe I'm not protecting myself the right way?

My way of protecting myself is to visualise a beautiful and powerful white ball of light all around me, sometimes I visualise a silver mirror ball...I take about 5 minutes visualising the ball around me so don't rush things...

It's getting more and more curious:wink:

kundalini
04-01-2007, 11:38 PM
Hi LJ,

From the discussions that we have had before and from your own knowledge, you may already know the Sacral Chakra is associated with the element of water so it is perhaps not surprising that you may interpret certain energies as being wet or cold.

I believe that you are protecting yourself fine. Maybe what you need to do is shift your perspective though. Ask yourself why is it that I am aware of certain energies and that I interpret them as bad etcetra? Ask yourself is there an higher reason? Could it be that the energies of particular people that you are most aware of is something that you currently need to work with yourself? For example, you may sense the energy of a person sitting on the bus next to you as hostile. Ask yourself what is the reason for that? Why is it you who is sensing it? Could it be that this person is showing you a quality or perhaps non-quality that you need to integrate or release from your own personality?

Another thing is, it is natural to perceive energies as hot, cold or wet and it could be a sign that you are becoming more in tune with the elemental energies of the planet as well as being able to specifically identify a certain energy as hostile, joyful, peaceful etcetra.

My advice to you is to ask yourself where do you wish to go with your abilities? Do you like being aware of the energies around you? Do you feel that at some point you will be able to work with spirit in order to help co-create a better world? Should the answer be yes to these questions, then I would say that you should continue to meditate, continue to ask questions and continue to trust that spirit will guide you with purpose.

Kundalini.

Lapis
05-01-2007, 12:51 AM
ljepotica,

From one old psychic/empathic/sensitive/seer to a younger one.....I offer this.

Neptune. Electro - Magnetic energies. Etheric energies.

For many people who are ultra sensitive to these particular energies, they do usually feel sticky, dirty, slower, nasty, heavy, draining, insane, perverted etc. Say it with me now.....Neptune! :wink:

One of the reasons why it's so important for people like us to get in water each day (shower is best because the water is moving, flushing away) is so that all of these energies that we pick up or that literally latch on to us, gets rinsed off and away. We're highly magnet people and all sorts of ****, sorry but its true like or not, is magnetically attracted to us and a lot of it feels to me like it's sticky and leaves me feeling heavy, dirty, and violated etherically.

Like you I've tried all sorts of tools and tricks to protect myself. Some worked - many didn't, and over the years things grow and change as well. But from what you've described, it sounds like you're perceiving other people's energies and sorry again, but most people out there don't vibrate very high at all! Moving about out there for sensitives is like running through open sewers and a lot of those energies magnetically sticks on us. Same with our cars and the need to run water over them to release the buildup of electromagnetic energies and positive ions the metal attracts from moving. This is why some empaths/sensitives etc, are 'clean freaks'. We are literally cleaning up far more than just physical dirt.

After all these years I still have some problems with this myself but what I do know is that, like Kundalini suggested, the more we work on ourselves and grow, the less we're effected by most of those lower vibrating energies in all ways. You are just going to be living with more 'reality' because you're consciously perceiving and being affected by more of it than most.

kundalini
05-01-2007, 01:09 AM
Ah, those are very wise words from Lapis. Maybe this is the real reason why having a bath or shower each day feels so good. We release the negative energies that we have picked up throughout the day and so it is that our own natural energy is allowed to come through more clearly once again.

Kundalini.

dreamer
05-01-2007, 07:41 AM
Hey Ljepotica,

what do you intuitively feel these things indicate? Your intuition no matter how odd the suggestions it makes is most likely to give you answers, ask God/the universe/your highest self for the truth to be revealed to you and stay open to being told, it will come to you if you ask it to.

Ascended Master
07-01-2007, 05:52 PM
Hey you lovely types:hug2:

I know that as an empath you do sense/feel emotions but it seems that I have some other sensing ability that is again: baffling...

It happens sometimes when I'm on the bus. Someone will come and sit next to me and it will feel as if the seat where they're sitting on is wet. It feels like they've spilled water on the seat or wet themselves-that's not all, this wetness moves over to where I'm sitting and covers my seat-hey I know when I need to go to the toilet:wink: Sometimes they get off before me and I feel the seat where they've been sitting and it's completely dry-I feel my seat and it's completely dry-I get off the bus and I still feel wet/sticky/cold all the way home...

Most of the times it feels cold and sticky-this can happen any time of the year.
Sometimes it's hot and sticky. Ans sometimes it feels as if something is leaking out of the other person onto me.

The thing is that it happened today-the lady sitting next to me gave off a cold, wet and sticky feeling-but before I left home I protected myself and grounded myself and had a flourite crystal in my pocket and a watermelon tourmaline around my neck...not only that but I visited three new age shops and when I left them I felt like I picked off all the positive and energetic vibes off of them...

Also when some people touch me I don't know why but I feel so dirty-and these people can be from walks of life. I go and have a shower-as I feel I need to, I also cleanse myself but still feel dirty.

Do you think that maybe I'm not protecting myself the right way?

My way of protecting myself is to visualise a beautiful and powerful white ball of light all around me, sometimes I visualise a silver mirror ball...I take about 5 minutes visualising the ball around me so don't rush things...

It's getting more and more curious:wink:

I think you're probably doing ok? When my protection's on I still feel other stuff coming in - or crawling in, as you say! :smile:

It is most effective though when it's 2 foot thick 'concrete' with a layer of 'metal' wrapped around the outside! :D

Try making the silver ball thicker perhaps? Hope it helps.

With love and light,

AM

Ascended Master
07-01-2007, 05:53 PM
Ah, those are very wise words from Lapis. Maybe this is the real reason why having a bath or shower each day feels so good. We release the negative energies that we have picked up throughout the day and so it is that our own natural energy is allowed to come through more clearly once again.

Kundalini.

Very true...

A chiastolite strapped to the shower rose is said to be a good alternative! :D

AM

Lapis
08-01-2007, 12:20 AM
Ascended Master,

What a brilliant idea about strapping or taping a gemstone to the pipe where the water comes out of the shower head!!! :hug2: Many years ago a man I knew did this with clear quartz crystals and the gas in-lines on his car! What a great way to charge the shower water, thanks for that gem. :wink:

ljepotica
08-01-2007, 05:40 PM
I think you're probably doing ok? When my protection's on I still feel other stuff coming in - or crawling in, as you say! :smile:

It is most effective though when it's 2 foot thick 'concrete' with a layer of 'metal' wrapped around the outside! :D

Try making the silver ball thicker perhaps? Hope it helps.

With love and light,

AM

Hey AM,

Yes perhaps I need it to be more thicker with a layer of metal;)

I've started to wear my rainbow tourmaline which also dispels negativity-every night I take it off and place it next to my quartz crystal and then wear it before I go out.

The idea of a crystal attached to shower head is brilliant:)

I have followed your advice and it works Kundalini. I've been asking myself a number of questions over things and it does give great answers:smile:

Thanks all for the advice.

Take care,

Lots of love

xxx

kundalini
08-01-2007, 10:36 PM
Hi ljepotica,

I'm glad that my advice has been working for you. Thanks for telling me, K.

Ascended Master
08-01-2007, 11:14 PM
thanks for that gem. :wink:

lol - good idea about strapping it!
Sticky tape kind of failed? :D x

Ascended Master
08-01-2007, 11:19 PM
Hey AM,

Yes perhaps I need it to be more thicker with a layer of metal;)

I've started to wear my rainbow tourmaline which also dispels negativity-every night I take it off and place it next to my quartz crystal and then wear it before I go out.

The idea of a crystal attached to shower head is brilliant:)

I have followed your advice and it works Kundalini. I've been asking myself a number of questions over things and it does give great answers:smile:

Thanks all for the advice.

Take care,

Lots of love

xxx

Rainbow quartz sounds nice? Shall 'google it' in a minute... :smile:

For xmas I was given a 15 inch bar of selenite. Huge it is!
Was thinking of carving it into a implement that would be good at cutting negative energies from auras?

Love crystals... So much fun to be had! :D

AM